The Dancin' Cat

favorite of the trio?

What is your favorite of the legendary trio (thunder, ice, magma)  

435 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ice is my favorite with magma a close second.

Thunder. I love the way that the thunder dragons are actually wyverns-dragonic creatures with 2 wings and two legs. And of course, the hatchie sprites are SOOO cute. biggrin.gif I would make an army of them if there wasn't a rarity cap to them, making them hard to find.

I really like all of them, but I must say that magma is my favorite. (:

I'd say my favourite is the magma. It has a lot of fiery colors, and really looks like magma has hardened upon it. Also, it was my first (and only so far tongue.gif) trio dragon, and caveborn on top of that. :3

(then I caught one on the AP and gave it to my girlfriend x3)

Edited by UnspecifiedNPC

Top for looks is the Thunder, but I love the Magma too. While the Ice is very well done, I guess I always prefer warm things to cold. I have yet to snag any of them, but soon, my pretties, soon! laugh.gif

I really like the Ice dragon sprite, but I like the Magma sliiightly better because it looks so... elemental, like a real primeval monster. But the Thuder looks great too so I had to vote "all of them". xd.png

While I like them all, the Ice is by far my favorite. It has such a dignified and regal bearing.

Don't the thunder hatchlings have arms? And the adults don't?

The adult has arms, they just aren't illustrated because the dragon's back is to you and the wings hide them.

Aww, I thought thunder would get more. sad.gif Thunder's one of my favorite (if not my absolute favorite) species/sprites. happy.gif

Magma is my favourite. Unfortunately, I haven't managed to get any of the three yet. huh.gif

Thunder is my favorite, but unfortunately it's also the one that's hardest for me to get dry.gif

Magmas seems to be drawn to me though.

The adult has arms, they just aren't illustrated because the dragon's back is to you and the wings hide them.

Really? I thought they were wyverns.