The Dancin' Cat

favorite of the trio?

What is your favorite of the legendary trio (thunder, ice, magma)  

435 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Definitely the Ice, for me biggrin.gif

Magma <3 It might be some bias.. because, well, my first and only so far was a CB Magma, given to me by m'lovey, that actually gendered male ( Oh, such a rarity! My cave likes everything female, even the influenced ones! Unless I want a female. Then you know it's going to be male x3 )

Thunder would be my second; as it has more of the type built I love for.. well.. just about anything, and Ice are just kind of scary! ^^; Course, Ice are blue, and I love blue.

None, because none of the derps on my scroll know how to Summon :c

Lolno. I like the Magmas as big, powerful looking animals. DC needs more chunky dragons.

I've always been fond of the thunders. Can't say why per say. When the trios first were released, I really wanted an ice, but ended up catching thunders instead because of misclicks.

Magmas are my least favorite, but not by much. I simply have no use for them as I don't have any reason to breed them. Their design though is very nice.

The icicle dragon wins this one. I see so many thunders in the Desert biome I'm getting annoyed of them. The magmas are well-drawn, but not exactly to my tastes tongue.gif I'd make an army out of the ice dragons if only I could find them xd.png

Ice! Love that element. happy.gif Articuno from pokemon is also my favorite. xd.png

Edited by BirdSpirit

I like ices because...I just like that element in general (and the colour blue), but magma's are pretty nice as well (I love the egg cracking sequence).

Edited by EeveeSkitty

I love the Thunders, they look so regal and proud.

Unfortunately, I've never seen an egg for one in the caves or the AP. Ever. dry.gif

Magmas are one of my favorite dragons ever. They are just so... epic looking.

But for some reason I can't stop collecting Thunders. I have over 40 of them. xd.png

Ices are my least favorite only because of a few anatomy problems that bother me. But they are still lovely and that doesn't stop me from collecting tons of them. ^3^

Thunder. I think they are really beautiful, and just the design and shape.... I like it a lot.

I'm another "Love 'em all"/with Thunder having a slight edge. Love how elegant they are.

Totally dig the Magma's pose. It's that moment where he's eying you, drawing a bead, right before the strike — ! GOTCHA!! smile.gif

I like the ices. I like icicles. I like blue. :3 Magmas do look pretty rad as adults but there's something about the hatchie that is disturbing. XD Thunders are nice but I've always found it hard to distinguish their heads and only recently noticed that they actually had one. :u (I always thought they were like blue stingrays... y'know, headless but not?)

I voted for Magma although the Ice is close. The Magmas just look like they are really made of magma, I wouldn't even touch the pixels because I might get burned. laugh.gif

While the Thunders' pose is great too, I have difficulties seeing the line between their neck/back and right wing because the color is almost the same everywhere. Wish either the sprite or my eyes would get an update. wink.gif I love the thunder egg though. It's so... electric!

Thunder is my favorite, mostly because it was my first CB Trio ever so I got attached. (took me a while to get the other two).

*huggles her Rai-kiri*

I would say Thunder but it's a close thing.

They're really hard to get though sleep.gif I don't know how I'm going to manage to fill my scroll goals..

I love the Thunders, they look so regal and proud.

Unfortunately, I've never seen an egg for one in the caves or the AP. Ever. dry.gif

This.

Did see one in the desert the other day though. Ice are a very close 2nd place, and Magmas are pretty but overshadowed.

Edited by Ashywolf

My favorite of the Trios is the baby Magma Hatchling. It melts my heart. Something about its head cocked to the side makes me think it just did something it knows it shouldn't have but not only can I not scold it ... now I have to give it a cookie.

Otherwise, my Trio of Awesome (all four of them) is my favorite.

My Trio set is the first project I ever conceived. I named them as a BSA group. I was inspired by the various "I've summoned since TJ was born and all I got was this lousy Thuwed Egg! " and the various poking fun at the awesomeness (or lack thereof ) for Goldfish. I was also not aware at first that summon was a scroll function. You don't get to do it better or more if you have extra groups of Trios. Otherwise my naming theme would have continued into other groups.

Now I'm trying to swap the magma and goldfish for 2gen versions (male for Goldfish, they look better in this grouping), find mates they like, and then gift them as offspring from the Trio of Awesome. Here are their names:

Puff the Ice Cold Dragon - Ice

Lives in Lava Lake - Magma

Frolics in Electric Mist - Lighting

Summoned Goldfish by Mistake - Goldfish

I imagine they will remain at the top of my scroll forever!!