The Dancin' Cat

favorite of the trio?

What is your favorite of the legendary trio (thunder, ice, magma)  

435 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All three are rather appealing, but I love the Magma the best wub.gif. I think its really well sprited; even though its complicated and detailed, it works as a sprite. And is not an eyesore. Then I love the thunders, (even though the static looks like ramen) and the ice last (the standing pose is rather really awkward...but it looks ferocious!!).

Magmas are my favorite for their detail, but I like the color and pose of the Ice. Magma hatchlings are adorable.

Ice, I love it! It's all Blue.

Magma for the second I like it's cracking sequence and sprite biggrin.gif

I love them all! I have to say though, the Ice sprites make me the happiest.

I definitely prefer Magma. I've never really liked Ice and the Thunder is okay but the Magma is more interesting to me. I like its lack of wings and the lava-under-rocks effect on its body. smile.gif

I love them all, but I especially love the Magma! Its cracking sequence is the coolest. ^^

I like the Magma the best and Ice and Thunder tie for second favorite..

I'm reeeally torn between the Ice and Magma. I like the Magma's art a little more... but the blue of the Ice has me particularly attached to it as well. ^^

Love 'em all, but had to pick the Ice dragon as my favorite. It might be just because of how I RP with them, it might be because my Thunders are absolute BRATS when it comes to breeding, or it might just be their color and elegance. smile.gif

I love all of them, but Ice is my favorite. An Ice was my first dragon of the Trio, and at the same time my first rare in general. The sprite is absolutely beautiful in my opinion, and appeals to me the most out of the three. Second would be Thunder; I love how elegant the adult looks. It'd be sort of tied with the Magma.

Each of them represent a different element so it's hard for me to compare them. However, I'll vote Ice.

I love all of the trios, but my favorite has to be the Thunder. It was my first of the three and I rather enjoy the description I gave my Female Thunder a cute description.

I don't have any CB trio's yet, but I don't mind. I have one or two 2nd gens and I'm happy with that. happy.gif

I adore the Thunder the most. ^-^ When I was a fairly new player, last year, I went through this random addiction for them, and I spent all my time in the desert as well as trading everything I caught for CBs of them. xd.png I remember just wanting to freeze them the moment they hatched since they are soo cute, lmao! Though I needed the adults, so I didn't. Considering I have 9 CBs, it payed off.

Now, I barely see them around, but when I whisk one out of the Desert, I can't help but smile.

Magma > Ice >>>> Thunder when it comes to my personal preferences biggrin.gif

I really love the Ice Dragons the blue is very pretty and I love the cold biggrin.gif

then Magmas are my second and the least are Thunders