The Dancin' Cat

favorite of the trio?

What is your favorite of the legendary trio (thunder, ice, magma)  

435 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Title says all. Personally I love all. Thunder i love a little more than the others though. Ice is beatiful and serene, Magma is plotting your demise and thunder is hyper and proud. =D

well my favorite thunder are. but I hardly to get in cave search. oh well. I love get one. rare to find. smile.gif

Edited by Soundwave95

I like all 3 but Ice is my favorite. I really like the way ice and winter look together in a lineage as well.

I like all of them but the adult icicle sprite looks really pretty.

well my favorite thunder are. but I hardly to get in cave search. oh well. I love get one. rare to find. smile.gif

I would love to give you one once mine matures!

Thunder is my favorite, hands down. I'm trying to get a CB one, but stingy people are stingy. Anyway, next would probably be ice and then magma in a close third, maybe even tied with ice. *shrugs* Idk. I like them all, but thunder is my favorite.

My thunder was from the AP, I saw a bunch of icicles as a n00b. XP Never gone for any cause I didn't know they'd be so awesome.

I like Thunders, since those seemed to be the only CB of the trios that liked me.

I think the magma's are my next favorite, I love their egg hatching sequence most out of pretty much any egg in the cave.

All the artists of the trio should feel proud of their awesome dragon art. XP

( Out of topic, but why is a.l.o.t replaced with a alot.png?)

The Thunder is gorgeous, it's my favorite for sure.

(also, to find out why, click on the furry egg in SockPuppet Strangler's signature.)

((Because the proper way of spelling a lot is with a space in between the two like I just did.))

And yes, the artists, designers, idea bringers, etc. did a fantastic job a piecing the trios together.

Magma. The colors are gorgeous and it looks like a really hugable dinosaur to me.

Edited by Goslander

I enjoy all of the sprites, but my favorite is the adult magma ^^; For something supposed to be slow, it's such a dynamic dragon, caught mid-movement. It's also got this quirky head-tilt and- maybe just the way I'm looking at it, a crooked smile- that appeals to something in me.

(The coloring is awesome too. :3)

Edited by kadoatie

I'm fond of the winter and cold, so my preference leans slightly towards Ice. They're all wonderful regardless, though.

(LOL thanks xd.png)

Does anyone know who the artists are for the dragons?

Artists for each dragon are listed near the bottom of the page for each dragon.

The DC Wiki probably also lists that stuff. :3

I like all three but the magma edges out the other two because of the unique hatch sequence. I really like that.

my favourite is Ice smile.gif think it's one of the most beautiful sprite in DC. when rare x rare is introduce, Ice will look great with Sweetlings smile.gif

Iiiice. I just love their looks and their coloring...I love blue. x3