The Dancin' Cat

favorite of the trio?

What is your favorite of the legendary trio (thunder, ice, magma)  

435 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh gosh, such a hard question! By themselves I suppose I like Magmas the most; the big, fiery salamander of death look is awesome and not something seen in DC every day, and I adore their gecko-sized feet and little ears and chunky tails. <3 Concept wise, though, I like Thunders most; I like all things dark and gloomy, and am currently working on a checker that pairs their supposedly misfortune-bringing-selves with the said-to-be-lucky Sunsongs. But alas, when it comes to lineages in general Ices are my favorite, for their bright blue looks good with just about everything! Winters especially, but also Sunsongs, Harvests, Golds, Sunrises... <3

Gotta be Ice. The vivid colors are beautiful, and it makes a good checker lineage with anything. The way the icicles hang off it, and the way the tip of the tail branches like frost on a windowpane are super-cool (no pun intended). The spikes along the ridge on the back of its head, the pose... I just like everything about the Ice dragon. smile.gif

The Magma is my second-favorite. I like how its proportions make it look massive, even though on our scrolls most of the dragons are scaled to roughly the same size. The way the cracking of the egg makes it look filled with fiery magma is also a great detail. And I love how the adults' patterns look just like a hardened lava crust atop liquid magma.

Thank you, talented spriters, for some of my favorite dragons in the cave!

Edited by Tecca

To be honest, I adore the Magma. It shows that not all dragon are all like, 'Oh look, a nice, juicy deer! I think I'm going to talk to it. La la la la la! Hi Mr. Deer! Mind if I eat you? Of Course not! *Om nom nom*' and stuff like that. I also say, that despite most dragons nice, shaded scales, that the dragon with black scales, has instead red-hot magma. Now. Of course I love the effects of the Thunder dragon, and the nice, crisp colors of the Ice that goes with about anything, but their not my favorite.

I just love the Magma, despite it's large, scary looking ways, needs like a Grasshopper a day to stay alive.

I love the thunder dragons, it was the first trio I'd gotten and all the descriptions are really nice. They've got lovely designs in all the stages too.

Magma. They have an unusual body shape in comparison to most dragons have a handsome volcanic look (of course).

The magma is my own favourite. I don't like the Thunder's sprite, though my favourite breeding pair consists of a grey and his Thunder partner.

Ice is definitely my favourite, followed by Thunder :] I don't really like magmas, although the mature hatchies are quite cute I suppose.

Ice. Their colours are absolutely stunning; that beautiful bright blue.

All, but im rather fond of the thunder - that might be to do with my lineage/naming themes i have for them xd.png

Edited by Saori_Nightstar