Juzz

The Requiem ----> OoC

Sorry for being so late >.< I'll post later today~!

And, um... Sephil?

Jin thinks that it's a wonderful replica of Cloud Sempai (but he never was very good at pictionary) xd.png

Sorry for being so late >.< I'll post later today~!

And, um... Sephil?

Correct ~ xd.png

Wait till we reach Viziel... Cloud will find his match ninja.gif

I actually laughed when I saw Cloud cause of this character cool.gif

I posted... xd.png its a bit disturbing but Lucifer's gonna reveal the part of her story that she had been hiding earlier. Well, a bit of it. The rest is gonna unravel gradually.

Edited by Altiboris

And here Jin was going to go help people carry mats about because it would make him feel useful more than useless... then Lucifer has to go and make her arm glow and pretend she;s about to die and well what do you expect the poor guy to do? You just can't save everyone I guess...

hehe jk blink.gifunsure.gifxd.png

Everyone loves giving their charries backstories huh? xd.png

Imma' gonna break the special moment now ninja.gif

Though technically, this story originally focuses on the character's backstory...

EDIT: Get yer weapons ready, were going to move on with the story alot.png

So... Get ready for the time skip! (again... dry.gif)

T-t-t-time skip!

Nixa back story will be revealed eventually. Thank you Altiboris, you just gave me a reason to include shadow instead of introducing it myself. I'm always nervous when I have to do that.

But don't worry, it dosen't play a big part, so I'm not ripping your idea directly. No credit not given.

Alright~! I finally posted ^^ (Sorry for the long wait... Again...)

I'm looking forwards to seeing the new side of Cloud~ :3

Alazne doesn't really have much of a backstory at least that she's told me about compared to the others here ^^"

Edited by Saikachan

*gasps sigh of relief*

Oh good, the two days I missed didn't matter. Let's just say my internet connection chose this of all times to completely die out on my family and me. Right on, as our dear Juzz hints, the verge of a very important part.

A new side of Cloud? Looking forward to that. So far, he's been a character with a lot of potential. Is this about his past, I wonder? Or a different personality? I'll stay tuned.

Like I've said before, Nixa's story will be revealed later. Compared to others, she actually had a pretty good life. Let's just say for now when something bad happens to her, it's either really bad, or completely changes her entire life. But still, a past is a past.

Now that everyone's heading back to the same spot, let's see what happens next~

Meh, Maro doesn't have much of an "unrevealed history". xd.png She's rather just Maro. It's her powers I'm looking forwards to displaying... and, I suppose, how she acquired/learned them.

New side of Cloud? Maro will either love that or hate it. xd.png Not love or hate Cloud, of course, just his new side... whatever it will be. Right now she's like, "This guy be really confuzzling! O.o"

Hey~

We has a new RPer tongue.gif

Anyways... People! Try to follow Lucifer/Lorkin to wherever she leads you wink.gif

Hey -- sorry for the recent inactivity. It might be like this for a few more days, as my family has had some things going on. ~ If anyone wants to generally RP Maro in the right direction, I'll try to keep reading the posts but may not be able to post.

Thanks~

~Lady~

xd.png I think I'ma send in a form for the sorceror, oks?

nooooo!

We can't run into the sorceror unti Jin becomes a knight! it's taking forever to get to the village as it is! (sorry Jin is complaining, he's been a bit antsy about becoming a knight for a while and is worried that he might.... yeah I'll let him tell you that when he wants to. anyways! I want to read about sorceror person! but it's a secret! blink.gif sounds like one scary dude.... Jin is not going to get along with him...)

nooooo!

We can't run into the sorceror unti Jin becomes a knight! it's taking forever to get to the village as it is! (sorry Jin is complaining, he's been a bit antsy about becoming a knight for a while and is worried that he might.... yeah I'll let him tell you that when he wants to. anyways! I want to read about sorceror person! but it's a secret! blink.gif sounds like one scary dude.... Jin is not going to get along with him...)

dry.gif

*coughnoonesbbecomingaknigttillthenextnextarccough*

It will tke longer than you think... dry.gif

But don't worry, 'stuff will be revealed' (or not...) before we begin with the Azure arc xd.png.

*Raises hand* Can y'all not post an extremely big amount of posts? I can read this rather quickly, and from what I'm understanding that y'all aren't posting that much anyways, but I need a short amount of time to grasp the situation.

xd.png The sorceror's still gonna be NPC. But just sending in a form to make sure everyone knows the stuff about him.... and dun't worry. It's just a quick encounter

*Raises hand* Can y'all not post an extremely big amount of posts? I can read this rather quickly, and from what I'm understanding that y'all aren't posting that much anyways, but I need a short amount of time to grasp the situation.

If you have any trouble on how to jump in the picture, just PM me for help happy.gif

xd.png.png The sorceror's still gonna be NPC. But just sending in a form to make sure everyone knows the stuff about him.... and dun't worry. It's just a quick encounter

Sorceror: haha! You're all pathetic!

Everyone: We're gonna destroy you!

Sorceror:... Until we meet again! *disappears*

"..."

The typical villain rolleyes.gif

That's how it went in my head anyway tongue.gif

If you have any trouble on how to jump in the picture, just PM me for help happy.gif

Sorceror: haha! You're all pathetic!

Everyone: We're gonna destroy you!

Sorceror:... Until we meet again! *disappears*

"..."

The typical villain rolleyes.gif

That's how it went in my head anyway tongue.gif

I've no problem with my introduction. I just have problems waiting for people answering pms.