Juzz

The Requiem ----> OoC

PM ME! lol if you have questions I can answer... (I check often!) cool.gif

PS: SUCKER PUNCH!!!!! ninja.gif

A bit more information that I forgot to add in the first page xd.png

Orbs... Everyone can use it. There are specialized orbs like light orbs which replace light bulbs, illusion orb which is used as cameras, void orb which can be used as a storage (more on that will be explained soon), heat orb for cooking and more (but orb technology is most dominant in Viziel). As for use of orbs for battling, you can use them... But not tap it's full potential... In fact, it's effect may even be non-existent ^^"

EDIT: STUFF ARE HAPPENING O_O

Edited by Juzz

xd.png here's the form. Just gonna post it here as it's an NPC if thats ok

Username: NPC

Name: Toro

Appearance: user posted image

Bio: Nobody really knows much about him. He caught and imprisoned Lucifer with the intention of making her his apprentice/slave. But she refused to do anything and often tried to escape so he put a cursed tattoo on her arm. Finally, when she did escape, he made a vow to find her.

Personality: Charming and kind outwardly. Almost always smiling in a mocking and leering way. Bit of a jerk. He likes things done his way and gets what he wants. Has a bit of a crush on Lucifer. Doesn't seem to have any feelings. Toro is really vicious and sadistic. Loves to hurt others and only cares about himself.

Eye Color: Light Blue

Hair Color: Bleached Blonde

Job: Evil Sorceror Villain

Weapon: A lot of different blades. Mainly uses magic. Nobody knows the extent of his powers.

Other: He's an experiment of the Viziel Witch's that was brought back to life so he's immortal.

Edited by Altiboris

xd.png yeah. Fits him doesn't it? He's one of those charming and nice seeming people that do horrible things while smiling

O.o Haha, that will be interesting. Just ONE question:

What do you mean by immortal? Does this mean he lives forever or he is unkillable?

O.o Haha, that will be interesting. Just ONE question:

What do you mean by immortal? Does this mean he lives forever or he is unkillable?

By immortal in this world, it means that you don't age, get sick or at most cases, cannot be affected by normal attacks.

*yourgonnameetmoreimmortalssoon*

Normally, in order to kill this kind of guy, the creator has to destroy it or... There's a special kind of magic or weapon you will have to use ninja.gif

He doesn't seem to have any feelings and yet he has crush on Lucifer... I can just imagine the guy making puppy dog eyes while staring at her xd.png

Edited by Juzz

Hey Lucifer, I think you missed part of my post, Jin helped the two of them down the cliff, they're on the other side of the enemy but they are still in the bottom of the canyon, but it's a minor detail I guess.. rolleyes.gif

Just to let you know I'm not going to be on tomorrow, but if i am it's going to be super late, like 10-11:30 cavetime ((EST)), and most of Friday. Also Juzz I'm gonna pm you about something.

Edited by dragoon1234

Just a Heads Up.

Lady Natasha and I will be gone beginning tomorrow afternoon until the 7th of June. (she will be completely without internet and I may have it on and off for the 4th and 5th at night but otherwise will be the same.)

cool.gif

Edited by Rakashua

Correction, I MIGHT be without internet. I'm sure I can get it at least one of those days...

Oops, sorry xd.png I just assumed it would be higher up... cause when I think of a canyon, it's like a huge bowl shaped area...

Lolz, not that kinda crush. He doesn't really love her like that. Just kinda wants her. Cause bad guys dunt love, they just want.

xd.png Lucifer goes kinda crazy when she fights

@.@ guys look. This is random but I just had to show someone xd.png it only took 10 mins too!

user posted image

Edited by Altiboris

Who's crush are we talking about? I seemed to have missed it.

Also, NICE drawing! I like cool.gif

Hey guys? I just wanted to mention that Tobias looks like he's 10 and has that slash mark on his face. ((It looks like the one from Rouroni Kenshin/Samauri X. It looks like a big lower case T.)) I'm only saying this because most of you are calling him a guy. My apologies if I missed something by the way.

I'm so so sorry for my late reply >.<

I'm in the middle of exams, but I should be done by the end of next week. I'll try to post something up in the weekend, if I have time enough. Again, I'm very sorry >.<

Well guy or kid, I don't make a huge distinction.

But thanks for letting us know! I'll take it into consideration (and edit that last post!) cool.gif

xd.png oks... *bounces* Lucifer's seriously bad at controling anything but fire xd.png

I made sure that Tobias said something. wink.gif

Well guy or kid, I don't make a huge distinction.But thanks for letting us know! I'll take it into consideration (and edit that last post!)

Thanks Rakashua.

Wow I completely forgot that I was in this roleplay.

So are you still joining in?

Though you kinda can't make your character introduction right now... Because it will be kind of... Off... So that means you can only join in with everyone after this arc... dry.gif