Juzz

The Requiem ----> OoC

Cloud likey his fights biggrin.gif

Guess that's a vote for fight xd.png

1-1

Speaking of which... Haven't heard from Alazne, Maro and Nixa lately... dry.gif

I'd say fight first so that the conflict is actually "over" for a while so we're not stressed about how long we carry on our talking, besides, if you have us moving from one place to another in this next arc then we can talk those times away too.

(and yes to make it fair for our poor enemies). xd.png

Speaking of which... Haven't heard from Alazne, Maro and Nixa lately... dry.gif

Sorry >.< I've been busy with funerals and delayed birthdays and stuff... We're in the birthday season x3 *goes to read up on what she missed*

Is it too late to change my vote?

Nope wink.gif

You can still change it if you want xd.png

Good! Then I want VIOLENCE! Death, and pain, suffering, and hurt!!!!!!!!! *composes self* I would like to fight.

just a heads up I will be gone July 1st - 11th as well as from Mid July an undetermined point in august on other business that I can't talk to you about. (sorry busy month), blame the Army lolz xd.png

XO awww Lucifer's gon be lonely... And that's wut I wuz talking about in the pm tongue.gif u got a purpose... I dun't

just a heads up I will be gone July 1st - 11th as well as from Mid July an undetermined point in august on other business that I can't talk to you about. (sorry busy month), blame the Army lolz  xd.png

Aw... Then you'll miss my birthday on the 5th xd.png

We'll try to leave some enemies for you... Or not tongue.gif

Edited by Juzz

just a heads up I will be gone July 1st - 11th as well as from Mid July an undetermined point in august on other business that I can't talk to you about. (sorry busy month), blame the Army lolz xd.png

Cheers soldier. May the Force be with you.

Ok... Current vote tally:

Fight: 4

Rest: 0

Is it majority already? xd.png

Who else is there? Lady Natasha and Saika? I do believe that's majority.

Who else is there? Lady Natasha and Saika? I do believe that's majority.

Well... There's also earwig who hasn't replied here (maybe I should PM...?) if he's still joining... And cookie who will have to join in the fight immediatey after being... And roboot who hasn't replied for some time now...

So there's five of them xd.png

And we'll need 1 more vote for fight to make it 'fully' majority tongue.gif

I don't mind the fight. Although I'll probably be useless. Casting wind-based spells. dry.gif

xd.png I bet the spells'll be stronger than lucifer's wind ones... She can't do much with anything outside of fire

I don't mind the fight. Although I'll probably be useless. Casting wind-based spells. dry.gif

I haven't shown Tobiases wind spells, but they're mostly combo attacks. You're probably the most powerful wind person here. So with cookie saying he doesn't mind fighting that would be majority?

Jin thinks it's his turn to reply! but he's not received a response from Sora yet... so he's waiting on that I thinks... (otherwise he'll just move out with the others).

Well she did acknowlegde that Tobias should heal y'all so maybe she has plans to wait for that. Or not.

Same with Lucifer lol wonder where's juzz

But it's only been three days... xd.png (is it...?)

Midterms is coming again... I think around the week after the next so.. I might not be able to come around... Though I might be able to post since dragcave is not blocked anymore tongue.gif

Anyway... Let's get going happy.gif

You can post that we started moving on already wink.gif