Juzz

The Requiem ----> OoC

Sorry... I got too lazy to post kind of busy ^^"

Will post in a minute... xd.png

Can I put Tobias follows the group and nothing else?

I'll post in a minute after I think of how to make Tobias even more paranoid. smile.gif Apologies for double posting, but I didn't finish, and the PS3 has a character limit. ((IDK why. I think it's stupid.)) Also I didn't get my whole thought out, and idk if I'm going to be able to post tomorrow.

Edited by dragoon1234

Oh yeah... Just so everyone knows... The recent battle is not the battle I was talking about... That's just the beginning... ninja.gif

Aaand... We have a new RPer, though he won't be joining in for some time... (at least when stuff settle down ^^")

Hello everybody~ Just thought I'd introduce myself here first. My character's name is Yuuno and his form's together with the rest already, if you would like to see it. Just call me Cookie. Although I'm a guy. So that would really sound weird. Anyway, hope we have fun together in this RP. ^^ Thanks!

Really, really, really sorry... I didn't manage to post during the weekend >.<

My exams will all be done on Thursday, so I'll try to post then... Again, I'm so sorry >.<

On another note, welcome, Cookie~ I'm looking forwards to seeing your character in action ^^

Oh, hi xd.png looking forward to it, Cookie.

Looks like everyone's busy... well, it is the end of the school year... with all those exams. I actually just finished my finals xd.png and I actually got As and Bs... without studying. ROFL

Looks like everyone's busy... well, it is the end of the school year... with all those exams. I actually just finished my finals xd.png and I actually got As and Bs... without studying. ROFL

But it's the beginning of the school year for me T_T

Really, really, really sorry... I didn't manage to post during the weekend >.<

My exams will all be done on Thursday, so I'll try to post then... Again, I'm so sorry >.<

On another note, welcome, Cookie~ I'm looking forwards to seeing your character in action ^^

It's ok smile.gif

Good luck on your exams though ninja.gif

I won't move the plot until you come into picture, so don't worry xd.png*cause I has evil plan*

Edited by Juzz

Welcome Cookie. Can't wait to see you in action. happy.gif 

Thanks guys! Can't wait to join too haha. ^^

Lolz, Lucifer's so desperate right now.... so out of character. *hint hint* something in history soon to be revealed.... *coughsromancecough*

Lolz, Lucifer's so desperate right now.... so out of character. *hint hint* something in history soon to be revealed.... *coughsromancecough*

Oh you make me curious. Shame I can't post anything. sad.gif Dragoon wants to know. I don't, but Dragoon does.

xd.png *paces* someone post. Lucifer's such a messed up character sometimes.... Not surprising with a name like that

I think we should wait for Cloud or Juzz. And arn't you controling the sorceror? or is Juzz? Cause I think it's his move... laugh.gif

I was waiting for Cloud last night...

To make stuff clear... The place looks something like this

And everyone is in the bottom of it. The river is very far from there (west of Mesria), and the river which used to be there has dried up due to unknown reasons...

Edited by Juzz

Just a little FYI, if I get the go ahead from Juzz I'll be making an NPC and another character.

Alright... I finally posted, even though I'm pretty sure it's a sucky post. *sighs*

Alright... I finally posted, even though I'm pretty sure it's a sucky post. *sighs*

That didn't suck Saika. At least to me it didn't. After all the only one that's allowed to have sucky posts around here is me.