Juzz

The Requiem ----> OoC

SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I disappeared for a few days there and couldn't get near a bloody laptop in Dublin without paying through my teeth for it!

SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I disappeared for a few days there and couldn't get near a bloody laptop in Dublin without paying through my teeth for it!

It's ok, everyone's been busy too xd.png

(were complete biggrin.gif... Kinda)

Awesome. Don't I need my "package information"?

Well you picked traveler so... No info is provided... Except for your magic level that is.

You may still change your job if you like (since you haven't started yet).

I'll just send your magic info some other time... (when I find the copy dry.gif)

You can make up your char intro now wink.gif . Be gentle on it, cause there's some kind of 'touchy' moment.

I'm actually going to be inactive for a few days, I'll do it when I get back.

I'll try to get Jin to continue on the test ^^"

New char profile is up!

Edited by Juzz

Really sorry for not posting >.< I may not get to post till Monday, but I'll try...

Come to think of it, I haven't gotten my "package information" on my magic :3 At least I don't think I have...

I am back now. Could anyone mind recapping any recent events for me so I know what is happening?

I am back now. Could anyone mind recapping any recent events for me so I know what is happening?

From where? ninja.gif

@Saika

I haven't ^^"?

I'll try to get send it soon... We're not going to need much magic yet anyway...

Edited by Juzz

From where? ninja.gif

@Saika

I haven't ^^"?

I'll try to get send it soon... We're not going to need much magic yet anyway...

From a place called the Coorong. But you wouldn't know where that is.

From a place called the Coorong. But you wouldn't know where that is.

I'll just pretend it's from the time they reached the first town...

Sei and Maro went shopping and was followed by Alazne afterward. Jin saved an NPC woman in the morning (although she was kind of capable herself). The guys who attacked returned for revenge and with more men. On the way, they ended up trying to harrass a female looking guy who was also sort of saved by Jin in a ramprage. The 'guy' is Keith Azerith a trainee Azure Knight. He wanted to join eveyone cause he's lost. Mornin the next day, there was some sort of 'drama' about the fall of Kevia Kingdom. And now, we're heading to the next village.

And we can continue the plot after everyone posts that they have left the town or were ready to leave.

(oh, and I have classes again already, so my posting might take long)

Edited by Juzz

From a PM to Juzz, but now addressed to everybody:

I have to ask for your apology. I recently have made the decision that I will be leaving the forums for a while, if not forever. I wasn't sure what to do about the RP, as if I leave the place, I leave the game, right? But as I kept putting off the Requiem, I've found that I've missed it. I want to continue as Nixa and hopefully make up the... 2 months? Less? that I have neglected it.

I just want to say I'm sorry, and ready to keep going. I might be leaving the forums, but not the Requiem.

And so, me (and Nixa) are back!~

biggrin.gif Yay! Nixa was really an important charrie, especially since she was one of the first! Maro is reeeeally glad she's back (and so am I)! happy.gif

sorry I have been gone for so long, wild fires and my granfather falling ill have taken up my time.....ALSO! I just got a phone call from these people from Mission Beach USA and I got interviewed which means I one step closer to heading over to America for 3 weeks to do the hardest Lifeguard course ever on National TV!

sorry I have been gone for so long, wild fires and my granfather falling ill have taken up my time.....ALSO! I just got a phone call from these people from Mission Beach USA and I got interviewed which means I one step closer to heading over to America for 3 weeks to do the hardest Lifeguard course ever on National TV!

It's okay... I'm busy myself (thanks to summer classes I volunteered to take dry.gif).

And... Does that mean you'll be on TV?! xd.png

HELL YA! I've stil got the trials to do which are very hard but hopefully I get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL YA! I've stil got the trials to do which are very hard but hopefully I get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O_O Goodluck on that then happy.gif

IC thread has been updated!

And guess who this is ~

user posted image

thanks!

Um....Sora? laugh.gif

No~ Guess again tongue.gif (besides, Sora has long hair xd.png)

LOL at Cloud, he's too vigilant ninja.gif .