Juzz

The Requiem ----> OoC

I kinda feel good with my midterms... For once, I had no "Where'd the hell that came from?!" reaction wink.gif

Did the time skip biggrin.gif

Just proceed with it when you want.

Edited by Juzz

The post is a little long (mine) but I think you'll all like it, give some character to the town, though if you don't mind, I'd like to be the only one who plays as "Mira" the NPC I created.

Thanks! Enjoy!

Good morning Sei.

Whee~ Time skip~

I was going to write Alazne as kind of annoyed at being woken up early in the morning, but... My characters have a mind of their own.

I'm in England at the mo and internet is hard to come by for free over here. I'm gonna be home tomorrow so thats why I haven't been RPing Cloud for a few days now! Sorry about that now guys! biggrin.gif

Looks like a lot are currently out xd.png

I guess I'll just introduce the new charrie once everyone is available... Speaking of which... Haven't heard anything from roboot lately ninja.gif

I'm here and present... Just feeling like I've got little to do >.<

I guess I'll make a post tomorrow, when I'm not so tired I can barely type (I wrote 'tired' three different ways, had a few extra spaces, and misspelled type).

Edited by Saikachan

Oooh Saika you should join Maro in the market. happy.gif Maro and Alazne can chat and have a girls' shopping time. biggrin.gif

Maybe you can pretend that she followed them there or she went ahead there and bumped into them wink.gif

I guess that when you're bored, you make your own action... Or walk where the action is. So, yeah, I followed after to the market ^^"

Really sorry for the late reply >.<

And no, I don't know when she'll return either...

Looks like Alti's back (?) biggrin.gif

Roboot hasn't posted for some time now... And she doesn't seem to have been online for some time now though...

And the new charrie has arrived smile.gif

Yup, sorry. Been busy. And I'm still waiting for Juzz to reply to Carmagnole's form. Did I send that yet? Can't seem to remember xd.png

Yup, sorry. Been busy. And I'm still waiting for Juzz to reply to Carmagnole's form. Did I send that yet? Can't seem to remember xd.png

I replied to the first you've sent... You haven't sent a 'follow-up' form (is there such word?) yet blink.gif .

And just for fun... Anyone wanna guess the new charrie's name?

(and just a reminder... Avoid too much gore xd.png)

Edited by Juzz

No I probably don't need to PM you Saph,

Spoke with Juzz already, but as fair warning, Cloud may have to step in and control Jin, he's about to have a very bad day (and by he... I mean Cloud... blink.gifninja.gifxd.png )

lol I PMed you, and no, not your day... lol Jin tends to cause problems for people wherever he is, kinda one reason he keeps to himself.

Naivete and a strong sense of justice will get you in trouble! lol, good thing he has a mentor like Cloud to smack him upside the head when he needs an object lesson xd.png