Juzz

The Requiem ----> OoC

Ooh, don't rush traveling too much! That's where we get to knowz each other! LoL, and it looks like wolfie finally gets to make a friend arch enemy. happy.gif

Heh, we'll see if they get along. After all, they'd work great together. happy.gif

Edit: Aww poor Sei, nobody but Maro seems to trust him. xd.png

Heh, I dun blame em, but Maro's such a Paladin... tongue.gif

in a very strange sort of way.

And Edit again:

LoL I just realized that Sei, Vei, and Maro's last name Kei all rhyme!

Yes, I already realized that Sei and Vei did, but I just went back [to the character profiles] and remembered Maro's last name. xd.png This is why we write charrie profiles, people. Not for the sake of the OP, but for the sake of the few of us who have horrible memories. tongue.gif

~At least when it comes to names.~

Triple Edit:

Erm, not spam because the rest of the post is on-topic, but I just realized that I use a LOT of smileys when I post OOC...

Edited by LadyNatasha

Hooray for rhymes xd.png

And I happen to overuse smileys too... dry.gif

Anyway... Is it going too fast...? It's actually still kinda slow... We haven't even reached the first town xd.png

And there's still lunch... And dinner... They'll get a lot of time to know each other while journeying anyways wink.gif (by that, I mean walking).

Good job on not trusting Sei though, that will make him feel inferior (yay for bullying! ninja.gif ). He's not dangerous or anything (yet..?)... But he has a very big part in the story... alot.png

Edited by Juzz

Nah, we're not going too fast, it's just right. happy.gif

And haha for Cloud xd.png

What would we do without him?

He is showing his more friendly side at the moment!

He is much more.....Knight-like with people he doesn't know!

Heheh, I think Maro's crazy. Or just over emotional xd.png

Or over protective of everybody. Or just her wolf.

Either way, this'll get interesting! (But LadyNatasha promises to be a good girl and not use any magic yet happy.gif )

2 more people?

*head rush*

Nixa has no idea what to do, so she makes up time by running to Sei! XD

Also, completely by coincidence, Jinjekkai has the same hair+eye color of.... someone Nixa knows. No spoilers!

There's another RPer who'll be joining soon xd.png

(Yeah... everyone's getting packed in the forest O_O)

Can someone remind me why is everyone fighting against each other anyway xd.png?

We startled each other.

Apparently it's instinct.

...Someone needs to yell STOP!

Sorry, I shouldn'tve kicked the kitty... *sigh*

And such a pretty kitty too! happy.gif

Ah well, at least the wolves are gone: less chaos that way. I'm sure the situation will settle, since Maro's taken the defensive and Cloud and the lady aren't really fighting yet.

And... the poor guy Rak plays! LoL, I have a feeling he'll be out until our little dispute is over. happy.gif Then we'll have to go pick him up and ask Sei if there's any hope xd.png

Edited by LadyNatasha

Sorry, I shouldn'tve kicked the kitty... *sigh*

And such a pretty kitty too! happy.gif

Ah well, at least the wolves are gone: less chaos that way. I'm sure the situation will settle, since Maro's taken the defensive and Cloud and the lady aren't really fighting yet.

And... the poor guy Rak plays! LoL, I have a feeling he'll be out until our little dispute is over. happy.gif Then we'll have to go pick him up and ask Sei if there's any hope xd.png

Sei is quite useless in fights so... xd.png

It's kinda up to Cloud... Since he's sorta acting as the leader as of now... Being the only guy who can fight tongue.gif. But if everyone insists otherwise... Okay, technically, I have no idea how everyone will travel together now with all this dispute, it's up to you how to make it work now xd.png.

Edited by Juzz

As per the request, I thereby make my entrance and declare myself a Royal Viziel Knight.

...And now I'll stop writing like that, and get back to writing the intro.

As per the request, I thereby make my entrance and declare myself a Royal Viziel Knight.

...And now I'll stop writing like that, and get back to writing the intro.

Quick important info I forgot, Viziel Knights should know about The Requiem since they are knowledgeable about the world. They know less than Scholars though. (all they know is that it is the symbol of Arcaia and its prince)

Quick trivia for Azure Knights. The academy where they study is quite tattered. In fact, it's not much of a school, it's more like a house which was forced to become a shool. No tables or chairs, the place is cramped and children are just sitting in the floor... Imagine a rural school (like in Higurashi no Naku, minus the tables & chairs), that's how it looks like... But worse ninja.gif

user posted image

[IMG=http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp55/Pikaboo2000/hAPPYvAL-1.gif]

Advanced Happy Valentine's to everyone!

great, Cloud is one of the greatest fighters and he got pure ****ty education....O well! He is still happy!

Haha... trying to work things out = not working. xd.png

At least for now the fight w/Cloud and whip lady is over... and the wolf sees the fight with Lorkin as sort of play...

...but Maro doesn't.

SO MANY NEWCOMERS O.O

This'll be really cool when we all get together, with so many different personalities! happy.gif

Haha... trying to work things out = not working. xd.png

At least for now the fight w/Cloud and whip lady is over... and the wolf sees the fight with Lorkin as sort of play...

...but Maro doesn't.

SO MANY NEWCOMERS O.O

This'll be really cool when we all get together, with so many different personalities! happy.gif

And two more are joining soon... wink.gif

great, Cloud is one of the greatest fighters and he got pure ****ty education....O well! He is still happy!

LOL xd.png

Azure Knights are more into practical and outdoor activities anyway (studying medicinal plants, training and the like)...

Though that's one of the reasons some people view them as nothing but paid assassins ninja.gif

xd.png Lucifer is kinda like an assassin. Only few people manage to hire her. By the way, anyone interested in a bit of romance? She usually has a boyfriend in my RPs. Perhaps Cloud? Cause wouldn't it be kinda ironic/funny as they started out fighting?

Ooohhh I just noticed the oocc thread!

Jin would not mind having a romantic interest in a cute woman with a panther and a living whip who likes to go around threatening people's lives. (lol jk).

But in all seriousness, if you want to go for a romantic subplot I'd be all for that. You'll have to decide if Lucifer would be intrigued enough by Jin to work at getting through his exterior to find his true self.

He has a fairly troubled past, probably that she'd like, but it makes him easy to be next to, but hard to be close to.

On the other hand I love writing relationships, my character usually ends up having one if they are the right type of character, and Jin is.

A love triangle would be funny laugh.gif

And this here's a quick sketch of the new charrie you'll meet xd.png

user posted image

And some chibis (left: Sei, center: new charrie, Right: Sephil)

user posted image

I won't post for a while... So that others will not be so left behind smile.gif

xd.png Lucifer's more of a 'screw duty and everything else' person. And perhaps like she could be stuck inbetween you know? Like not sure who she wants/likes more

o.o lol, I feel we have a lack of males in the group? If you don't include animals, which are all males xd.png.

First of all, weird isn't a bad thing. I'm weird in my own way. Now that I've said that...

You pples are weeeird, lol.

Planning out romance? I know it's an RP, but it still makes me laugh (in a good way)... "Oh yes, soandso will like so'n'so, who will like soanso."

How cute. happy.gif

Vei is a SHE xd.png

Honestly, at first I was worrying that there might be a lack of females... But now... It's just ok though.

Romance is all about planning

I imagine it's something like this (it's just my stupid imagination at work ninja.gif ):

Cloud (too oblivious and serious to notice)<----Lucifer<----Jin xd.png

It would be nice if the romance will go slow *reads too much shoujo mangas* and just increase little by little so that is would seem natural tongue.gif

Now that you've mentioned it... Cloud is mean to Sei compared to Lucifer who attacked them... blink.gif

Note: Don't forget to check char profiles and other stuff in the 1st page of IC thread for updates!

Edited by Juzz

xd.png I'm imagining

Cloud

^

Lucifer<--->Jin

Note how the arrow leading to Cloud is one wayed xd.png

Edited by Altiboris