Juzz

The Requiem ----> OoC

I replied to the first you've sent... You haven't sent a 'follow-up' form (is there such word?) yet blink.gif .

And just for fun... Anyone wanna guess the new charrie's name?

(and just a reminder... Avoid too much gore xd.png)

Just to make this clearer...

Avoid (if possible, no) cutting up body parts and taking out people's organs.

And try not to kill... For now.

I'm trying to make the number of casualties as small as possible since the RP's story is still in its early stage and enemies are not really dangerous... Yet.

So lashing out full powers at them is still quite unnecessary xd.png

(so, for now, stick with slashing and stabbing...)

Edited by Juzz

xd.png oops. I'll try and get to that soon.

Lolz, I'd love to add some gore but alrighty then xd.png I can just imagine Lucifer glaring at you right now.

Btw, perhaps we could squeeze a in tiny bit of a romantic scene while Jin's injured? xd.png

xd.png oops. I'll try and get to that soon.

Lolz, I'd love to add some gore but alrighty then xd.png I can just imagine Lucifer glaring at you right now.

Btw, perhaps we could squeeze a in tiny bit of a romantic scene while Jin's injured? xd.png

Course you can xd.png

Sei's kinda stuck in the market place in the middle of a conversation with Alazne and Maro... Has anyone heard from them?

Sure go for it, you'll have to get Mr. rain Cloud out though lol.

And Cloud... sempai... you're a terrible liar... (and it just occurs to me that maybe I should have put what I told Lucifer in a PM... ummm...) I guess as long as everyone in the market doesn't magically know about Jin's problem we're good blink.gifwink.gif

Natasha will be on later... not sure when she can be they're at a dog show for the next several days (they have internet though they're just busy)

Edited by Rakashua

As I've mentioned waaaaaaay before... I'll put up the kingdom emblem/symbol thing...

I've found them long before... Their quick sketches anyway uploaded 2 as of now xd.png)

Here:

Azure

user posted image

(yeah, theirs is simple)

Viziel

user posted image

Sei's kinda stuck in the market place in the middle of a conversation with Alazne and Maro... Has anyone heard from them?

Really sorry for the late reply... I post something later today, when I have time >.<

Love the symbols, especially Alazne's ;3

Edited by Saikachan

food poisoning...simply brilliant!

I believe Cloud won't be too bothered about leaving the love birds in peace, he never liked that sort of stuff anyway :L

Lol I'd like to reply but I'm waiting for Lucifer.

Edited by Rakashua

I was bored~ so I made a banner :3 Can't guarantee the quality, though, as it's made by me x3

user posted image

I think the mini-version is kind of weird, though, so here is the full-size version. As for the reason there is a clock in it... Well, I didn't know which picture to use >.<

I was bored~ so I made a banner :3 Can't guarantee the quality, though, as it's made by me x3

user posted image

I think the mini-version is kind of weird, though, so here is the full-size version. As for the reason there is a clock in it... Well, I didn't know which picture to use >.<

I was thinking of making another banner myself... But I can't thing of a pic to use xd.png

Anyway, if no one has seen it yet, here's Sei's pic: user posted image

back xd.png and can I try drawing those two symbols?

Sure wink.gif

xd.png No one reads the char profiles laugh.gif

I might not be on for some time... I have a lot of papers to do and finals is coming up. Again, Sei has become a controllable NPC. Don't make him meet Kei as of now though.

I don't mind lol, but... well... nvm you'll find out for yourself hehe... I'll go write the scene.

Sorry for the long absence.. And it will still probably take a week before I can post in the IC.

Just so u know, the 2nd chapter is close smile.gif (though it still depends o your actions)

welcome backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I'm technically not back yet, to post in the IC anyway. But fore sure, by Friday, I can ninja.gif

Now I'm back biggrin.gif

xd.png Sorry. poofed yet again... so wuts the 2nd chapter?

There's gonna be a small revelation before beginning chapter 2...

Anyway, Chapter 2: The Girl From the Sky

I did say getting to chap 2 will still depend on your actions... And by that, I mean, those in the market place (Sei Alazne and Maro) must get back. An event comes up and we time skip to the next day for the continuation of the journey smile.gif

EDIT:

Ok, by tomorrow (or next day after that... Mys last day of exams are tomorrow so...), we shall proceed with the story. For the mean time, I need everyone to get back to the inn. You can go to bed already and skip to night time.

Next day will be the beginning of the 2nd chapter smile.gif

So sorry for the really late reply!

I didn't forget... Not at all... <.< >.>

But please don't hesitate in PMing me if you feel as if I've used way too much time x3

Alazne is back at the inn, in her bed sleeping hopefully.

We just need Cloud in and we can continue!

About roboot/Nixa.... She's not yet answering. And it seems like she haven't been on since March... Should we wait or just let her reappear when she wants? (aka make an excuse for her absence)

If she hasn't been on since march I don't think we should wait for her, since we don't know how long time that'll take. We can always just make up an excuse when she comes back :3

/my two cents