Juzz

The Requiem ----> OoC

Hey Juzz? I'm wondering what my new characters special ability is ((If any)) and whether or not he's accepted?

Aw... Then you'll miss my birthday on the 5th xd.png

laugh.gif But he won't miss mine (also on the 5th)! Off we go, good chaps. Hold your swords strong and be alert! You never know when we could return... O.O

...actually, just keep traveling. tongue.gif Feel free to RP us with basic responses so long as you stay IC. Adios!

Hey everyone? I gotta apologize for double posting. I'm on my PS3 atm, and it has a character limit. ((Why? IDK!!)) Also I wanted to ask if someone else could post for Maro. I'm fairly terrible at these sort of things.

Dawww Lucifer'll be lonely lol and same here. Someone rp Jin please lol it's too weird having a conversation with myself

Hey Juzz? I'm wondering what my new characters special ability is ((If any)) and whether or not he's accepted?

I'm not yet done reviewing it so... xd.png

I'm not yet done reviewing it so... xd.png

All right. No hurry. I have patients, but I am no doctor.

Gone to America for three weeks so anyone can control Cloud while I'm gone! On a tv show! So can't get online til it's over

Gone to America for three weeks so anyone can control Cloud while I'm gone! On a tv show! So can't get online til it's over

Does that mean you got in laugh.gif ?

But... Looks like almost everyone is gone for now... sad.gif

Then I'll jump in with the list of absentees... It's my midterms week next week, so I'll most likely be gone during that time... So... dry.gif

Edited by Juzz

OH! What tv show?

This is going to be very slow. I guess I should say it now. At the end of the month, 29, 30, and 31st I'm going out of town and won't be able to get on.

I'm back! Kinda...

Made a quick important-ish plot-related (?) post xd.png

(Oh yeah, and Woshi, (or cookie?) your almost ready to get in happy.gif)

Edited by Juzz

(Oh yeah, and Woshi, (or cookie?) your almost ready to get in happy.gif)

It's alright. Either name is fine. rolleyes.gif

Noted. laugh.gif

I know, I know, that I really owe you guys a post. Seriously. And I'm really sorry for not posting sooner (I really regret that), but I just found out yesterday that I'll be going on a one-week trip to somewhere without any Internet at all tomorrow, so I won't be able to post until I get home >.<

I do promise that this'll be the first place (or one of them) I'll visit when I get back home, though, so I'll post at once when I get home. I'm really sorry >.<

...I was almost certain this was dead...

I'm still around if you want to continue it, however :3 I only have time to write much in the weekends, though...