Juzz

The Requiem ----> OoC

Just a bit of... announcement (?) for everyone xd.png

You can send me NPC profiles for NPCs in case you want to have 'side stories' on your backstories O_O...

The form is in the first page of the OOC

Oh yeah, also send details of your story or something like that cool.gif (and maybe I can connect it with the main plot or something)

Well that post is fail. I apologize if my posts becoming crummy, but I'm losing my ambition to rp.

XP my posts are gonna suck for a while... Can only use this iPod to get on -headbang- such a pain

XP my posts are gonna suck for a while... Can only use this iPod to get on -headbang- such a pain

I thought yours is preety good. Mine though......

Eh, not really. I just write down wutever poofs into my mind at the moment. And since i'm kinda into poetry, it just turns out that way.

I do the same thing, just wing it. Whatever comes comes. You just got away of doing that that I don't.

heh, it all comes with time and practice... and in my case a few years of practice laugh.gif but yeah I do the same... I never plan anything out blink.gif

heh, it all comes with time and practice... and in my case a few years of practice laugh.gif but yeah I do the same... I never plan anything out blink.gif

HA!! I guess you could say chaos is truly a beautiful thing. laugh.gif I'll get better.

xd.png I read alotta books so that helps. Mainly stuff involving war and fighting tongue.gif but I'm not allowed to anymore... Cause my parents think I have a mental problem or something just cause I dun't like the things normal 13 year old girls do... Which is annoying cause that's not really fair xP

xd.png I read alotta books so that helps. Mainly stuff involving war and fighting tongue.gif but I'm not allowed to anymore... Cause my parents think I have a mental problem or something just cause I dun't like the things normal 13 year old girls do... Which is annoying cause that's not really fair xP

Well if you can rp like that this early, then you'd make a great novelist. Just saying. smile.gif Anyways since we're getting ot, I'm making a second char and can't think of a name. If any of y'all have a good suggestion can you pm me?

He's male with a laid back personality but can be serious when need be. He's a bit extreme at times and it'll show when I introduce him. Good build, but he looks banged up like he's been in a few bar fights. I'm thinking Hulio or Hector, but they're not flowing. I'm not picturing him with those names.

Sent u a list smile.gif it's just a portion of my name list xd.png I keep a list of names I like and thought those would fit nicely

Is there somewhere I can post? It seems to me that I'm being ignored, but if I'm wrong I apologize, but it just seems that way to me.

I don't think you're being ignored. But our characters haven't had a lot of time to get to know Tobias or anything about him. As such is the case it's hard to make "small talk," especially when in combat (lol).

For example, we had a wonderful time in the forest and then in this little town where our characters all had lengthy conversations about whatnot and got to know each other, before that only those that knew each other previously (from their back-story) really spoke to one another much. So you're not being ignored, we just haven't come to that quiet place quite yet where our characters have time for idle chat and personality development.

And I would say that we're coming up on one of those times except that Juzz hinted at more combat soon. blink.gif

I don't think you're being ignored. But our characters haven't had a lot of time to get to know Tobias or anything about him. As such is the case it's hard to make "small talk," especially when in combat (lol).

For example, we had a wonderful time in the forest and then in this little town where our characters all had lengthy conversations about whatnot and got to know each other, before that only those that knew each other previously (from their back-story) really spoke to one another much. So you're not being ignored, we just haven't come to that quiet place quite yet where our characters have time for idle chat and personality development.

And I would say that we're coming up on one of those times except that Juzz hinted at more combat soon. blink.gif

I actually wasn't talking about small talk. I'm referencing the whole healing thing, but you answered that. Thanks.

Yup... ninja.gif

So... I can't decide, what do you want first, rest and a bit more talk/socializing/revelation or the fight first then the revelation...?

Yup... ninja.gif

So... I can't decide, what do you want first, rest and a bit more talk/socializing/revelation or the fight first then the revelation...?

Let's take a break. It be a good time to get to know people better and that spell does take awhile to activate fully.

Let's take a break. It be a good time to get to know people better and that spell does take awhile to activate fully.

Ok... One vote down!

I'll wait for more replies and for everyone to get healed up before moving on happy.gif

Oh yeah... Having a break first means prolonging this arc too xd.png

Edited by Juzz

Ok... One vote down!

I'll wait for more replies and for everyone to get healed up before moving on happy.gif

Oh yeah... Having a break first means prolonging this arc too xd.png

Yeah, but what good would going into a battle when there are wounded people?

Yeah, but what good would going into a battle when there are wounded people?

To make it fair for their weak enemies? tongue.gif

To make it fair for their weak enemies? tongue.gif

OH!! I never thought about that.