TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

This year, we had a dead branch in a glass container with a .357 casing hanging from it. That was the Christmas tree for the kitchen.

Any guest that immediately named what it represented, was given a wrapped gift.

So, what did it represent? *is horribly curious*

How is the decorating going?

LOL,,currently everything is off to side except the tree topper. I kept changing it as new ornaments appeared. I do have a general idea of what I want though.

Wonderful. I'm having a great time (but my tree is getting overloaded smile.gif ).

Much fun, and if I read what TJ wrote properly, after the prizes have been awarded this is a "new toy" we can play with all year long?

@Bionelly, figure it out, and receive a gift. *laughing*

Edited by blackhilllife

I think I have a theme, but I want to wait until we get the rest (and see what the updated lights are like) before really doing anything with it.

Very theraputic, after being in the AP for half an hour, trying to get a Leetle Tree! wink.gif

Enjoying it all, really! biggrin.gif

I wish there were more strings of lights...I kind of want to add them but the perfectionist in me refuses to put only a tiny string at the top and leave the rest of the tree bare xd.png

I wish there were more strings of lights...I kind of want to add them but the perfectionist in me refuses to put only a tiny string at the top and leave the rest of the tree bare xd.png

Me, too. smile.gif But maybe we will get more of those in the days to come?

The birds are actually based off of these guys.

user posted image

Their usually clipped onto the side of the tree.

I can't see my tree, its hidden behind a wall of decorations. laugh.gif

Will there be an artist credit list? Because I always love to know who made which pixel. biggrin.gif

I really would love to know smile.gif

I really would love to know smile.gif

On the first page of this thread Dis is putting art credits (the post is several posts down from the top).

How many winners overall will there be? Or is the number of hounourable mentios not limited? blink.gif

On the first page of this thread Dis is putting art credits (the post is several posts down from the top).

Thank you so much! wub.gif ...yeah...I have tomatoes on my eyes... rolleyes.gif

Edited by Nyastara

I stripped everything off my tree and organised it into neat little rows so I can see

what I have, and then go from there. xd.png Now to try to arrange some stuff. /cackle

I stripped everything off my tree and organised it into neat little rows so I can see

what I have, and then go from there. xd.png Now to try to arrange some stuff. /cackle

I sorted them in little packages for every single day. biggrin.gif because I know myself...if I would start decorating now, I would go crazy with all the new decorations to come.

How many winners overall will there be? Or is the number of hounourable mentios not limited?  blink.gif

After user voting is over, the top 200 will become finalists and from those, I will pick 5 first place winners, 10 second place winners, 15 third place winners, and 20 honorable mentions.

I've been doing a little bit of experimenting, but mostly I just reset to get everything off to the side every time I get new ornaments, and then leave everything in the default order. I'll sort them into groups when I have them all, then do the actual decorating.

Edited because I can't type. dry.gif

Edited by bionelly

Day 4

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

-Rosella Surmane, Dolphinsong (lights), Starscream, Starscream, Skinst, Earthgirl.

Was there really three strings of lights or is this a glitch?

Edited by Booo

Was there really three strains or is this a glitch?

It seems like nobody got the second one, but they're changing them anyway, so I don't know if we'll get the other one then or it'll be different in a way that makes it not matter.

It seems like nobody got the second one, but they're changing them anyway, so I don't know if we'll get the other one then or it'll be different in a way that makes it not matter.

They ARE ? says where ???

ninja.gif Oops found it. O-kay....

Edited by fuzzbucket

<3 I'm glad you like to see the behind the scenes. It was really the most exciting team effort. Everyone got together as a group and thought how to make it the most fun possible. Lyth started out saying we should do something new and we built up from there. I can keep you posted XD but my organizing isn't that interesting from here on out. It's more like..this one is x color.

My current decorating theme is: ridiculously, obnoxiously cluttered.

And no, the last blinking one wasn't used apparently, but DS and TJ are working on that right now.

Also sorry that credit post is so far down. I didn't see the topic until eight people already posted XD and because I'm just a normal user I have no magics to put it higher up.

The blinking one is the one currently in use, the non blinking one was not used. Would of been impossible to see.