TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I missed a few too, lovie, my computer is being rude. I promise you'll have more than enough to work with <3! Though I know it's sad to miss out.

As for the error message, sometimes I get that too. Try logging in and out.

And if anyone is interested in credits of the ornaments, here's the current running list up to day seven

link

it can be found about eight posts down the first page because I didn't post fast enough XD

Edited by Dis

I'm sorry, but a few days ago, weren't you questioning the fairness of the contest in the first place?

Yes, yes I was. I still don't like this entire contest, but at least let it be as fair as it possibly can, yunno? 'Cause obviously me whining about the exclusive dragon won't do any good, so...

Thank you TJ, I hope there won't be anymore errors.

Oh noes, whilst trying to move one of the new ornaments aside to have a better look at it, I accidentally clicked the garland instead. >.< I think I'll wait till I get all the ornaments before attempting to finalize anything. tongue.gif

FRAAAH D8 I missed the fifth day, which was specifically organized into a group of five golden objects so I could make this haneous pun:

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE GOOOLDEN THIIINGS

And if anyone is interested in credits of the ornaments, here's the current running list up to day seven

link

it can be found about eight posts down the first page because I didn't post fast enough xd.png

TY for the Credits, but you left out the little purple see-through glass ornament on the 4th day I think.

I'll have to come one early to fix up my tree some more before the ratings starts.

Edited by Uryu_4

BLUE! ::puts the blue birdie on top instead of the red:: Aw. :3

Thanks for the credits, Dis. I always love seeing who did what.

Awww... I wish I got the Red Bird, but I'm happy I didn't miss the Blue Bird. My grandmother gave me a glass Blue Bird before she passed away. smile.gif

I missed a day on my tree. I was out for a whole day so I'm lacking 1 days worth of ornaments but I guess it's OK. Not planning on using every ornament on the tree. Tree will be covered completely if all decors were used... I think. tongue.gif

And thanks for the credit list, Dis.

EDIT: Dam, I missed Day 5 and it's Fiiive golldenn thiiings too. Aww, that part of the music is my favorite too. sad.gif

Edited by DarkEon

Huh. I seem to be missing one of the strings of lights o_O I do have everything else, except one of those... Or I just can't see it between all the green of the tree xd.png

Huh. I seem to be missing one of the strings of lights o_O I do have everything else, except one of those... Or I just can't see it between all the green of the tree xd.png

There seems to be one bit with flashing lights and one of a bit of thin wreath which doesn't have any lights and is a little more difficult to see.

It's probably hiding somewhere - it took me a while for me to come across that, I know.

There seems to be one bit with flashing lights and one of a bit of thin wreath which doesn't have any lights and is a little more difficult to see.

It's probably hiding somewhere - it took me a while for me to come across that, I know.

In Dis' post on the first page I can see three strings: one with blinking lights, one that's the same as the blinking lights only it doesn't blink, and one with with lighter stuff (don't know if they're really lights, but I just count them as such). I have the first and the last, but not the second one...

Ah well, I wasn't sure what to do with them anyway xd.png

In Dis' post on the first page I can see three strings: one with blinking lights, one that's the same as the blinking lights only it doesn't blink, and one with with lighter stuff (don't know if they're really lights, but I just count them as such). I have the first and the last, but not the second one...

Ah well, I wasn't sure what to do with them anyway XD

I'm actually missing the same lights. You're not alone. :P I'm also missing one of the ornaments from yesterday. I don't care, I've got plenty to work with here, but it is weird.

Ah well, I wasn't sure what to do with them anyway xd.png

i just have those 2 short strings too...

Didn't realize that they were supposed to be connected.

And was hoping we'd get more of each...???

Yeah, I'm missing that same one, too. And I know it's really missing, because I always use the "reset all ornaments" thing to get everything off the tree so I can get a good look at it.

Yeah, I'm missing that same one, too. And I know it's really missing, because I always use the "reset all ornaments" thing to get everything off the tree so I can get a good look at it.

Same.

I just put them in groups away from the tree.

I have both of them on my tree, but i think the popcorn i will throuh away...

wink.gif

im so crazy cool.gif who are the winners of the tree decorating festival will be....

~Montymaus

I love how all the new ornaments are blue~

Me too, they were refreshing to look at.

Also, can I just mention that the Holly Branches are GORGEOUS!? I am absolutely in love with the artwork, and even though there's already a Holly dragon I would die for a dragon done in the same style. Do we know who drew them yet?

Edited by Drakrono

Me too, they were refreshing to look at.

Also, can I just mention that the Holly Branches are GORGEOUS!? I am absolutely in love with the artwork, and even though there's already a Holly dragon I would die for a dragon done in the same style. Do we know who drew them yet?

Oh yes, the holly boarders are beautiful. I can only imagine how pretty they'll be on the 12th day~

Maybe someday the Holly Dragon will get a sprite update? The Holly dragons that are around now would keep the same sprites (kinda like the bright pinks), but the new Holly sprite would be the only one obtainable from that point on.

Just an idea biggrin.gif

Oh yes, the holly boarders are beautiful. I can only imagine how pretty they'll be on the 12th day~

Maybe someday the Holly Dragon will get a sprite update? The Holly dragons that are around now would keep the same sprites (kinda like the bright pinks), but the new Holly sprite would be the only one obtainable from that point on.

Just an idea biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Oh no ... I didn't even notice Dis' post on the first page ...

now I know that Day 1 was the most stupid day to not be at home and miss the ornaments .__.