TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

In Dis' post on the first page I can see three strings: one with blinking lights, one that's the same as the blinking lights only it doesn't blink, and one with with lighter stuff (don't know if they're really lights, but I just count them as such). I have the first and the last, but not the second one...

Ah well, I wasn't sure what to do with them anyway xd.png

Yes - me too - I was just coming to say so. WAAAAH ! They are LOVELY ! (need more, actually !)

Finally found all the ornaments. ^^" Not easy.. some of them are hidden veeery well.

I love them! I will definitely not use them all (I'd need a way bigger tree than this one. xd.png). Hope there will be other colour themes such as the blue theme today. laugh.gif Waiting for one specific colour....

Finally found all the ornaments. ^^" Not easy.. some of them are hidden veeery well.

I love them! I will definitely not use them all (I'd need a way bigger tree than this one. xd.png). Hope there will be other colour themes such as the blue theme today. laugh.gif Waiting for one specific colour....

Even the extra string of lights ???

Well ONE lightstring and one popcorn/whatever string. I gave up for that 2nd string as it seemed no one got it.

Its easier to find the ornaments if you double-click anywhere near or on the tree.

They get highlighted in blue biggrin.gif

If you drag to select everything you can see where anything is hiding - they all sort of show up as faded blocks !

I think that I just got an idea when I saw the ornaments for today... (x They're so perfect... (:

Is this the final set?

# You have 12 days (Starting on Christmas, we're on day 3 right now) to obtain ornaments. You have to visit your tree every day to grab the ornaments, and you're free to start decorating as you see fit.

# You can decorate using as many (or few) decorations as you choose.

# After the 12 days are up (IE on the 6th), you will have two days to decorate your trees with your final set of ornaments. Midnight January 8, editing will be locked.

Oh, thank you. smile.gif

I sure hope for a star-shaped ornament, like a traditional tree-top decoration. smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Maybe even a dragon holding a star? Heheh...I kinda picture that within my mind. This year's dragon clutching a golden star within its talon. If not, I like the one ornament that I'm using for the topper.

Though I'm hoping that we get another set of garland.

I have a question and hope it isn´t asked yet: Can I also choose a leetle tree as a honorable mention?

If you miss a day or two, will you still be allowed to enter you tree? I know I'll be busy and probably won't even have time to log in when school starts back up again. D8

If you miss a day or two, will you still be allowed to enter you tree? I know I'll be busy and probably won't even have time to log in when school starts back up again. D8

Yes, you will be allowed. You can use whichever ornaments you like, it doesn't say anywhere that you need to use them all.

You won't have as many to chose from that's all.

I have a question and hope it isn´t asked yet: Can I also choose a leetle tree as a honorable mention?

I don't think it was asked before, and I don't know what to answer.

It hasn't been mentioned as allowed or not allowed, but I think that you could be able to ask for one, since it is a part of the Christmas editions, and only Christmas editions are allowed to be asked of all the holidays.

I don't think it was asked before, and I don't know what to answer.

It hasn't been mentioned as allowed or not allowed, but I think that you could be able to ask for one, since it is a part of the Christmas editions, and only Christmas editions are allowed to be asked of all the holidays.

TJ said any dragon currently in the cave. And at the moment it still is, so.....

Even if I miss a day I still get the ornaments rofl they just kinda pile up if I dont keep up with decorating my tree. I still don't think I will win though because that's just my luck sad.gif

There will be only 50 winners out of thousands, so the odds are against you (a general you), but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try. I hope that I at least get a an honorable mention.

Though I'm hoping that we get another set of garland.

I'm also hoping we get another garland.

Oh my! Whats this???

-> user posted image

Are that socks?

Or what is this???

~Montymaus

Edited by Montymaus

The 3 items by me only used the same base line, not really ment to be connected unless you want them to xd.png

The first strand is a garland of some kind, could be popcorn since thats how it looks against the tree xd.png