TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I would rather have a medal dragon then a holly. I could trade its offspring for a 2nd gen holly.

This is a fantastic and fun idea! smile.gif The fact that they are breedable means that anyone 'could' get one after the winners are chosen, they just have to bide their time and obtain one from a winner seems extremely fair and will probably stave off the complaints that were already formulating out there.

Thank you TJ! happy.gif Good luck everyone!

Has it been clarified if Leetle Trees will be able to be chosen as an HM gift? It does say past Holiday dragons...

I would say probably not since a leetle tree is well a tree and not a dragon. If leetles were possible to request, I'd want me a stack of flying pancakes instead LOL.

"Custom dragon codes are available upon request."

Ooh, the possibilities are endless. Shame most variants of 'Nine' are already taken in code form, but still... what a neat opportunity. Can't say I'm not looking forward to the contest, it'll be interesting to say the least =P

This is amazing, thank you so much TJ! If I win an honorable mention(which I probably won't), I'll pick a Frill. I love Frills~

Blessed Be! ~Rain

There are leaves growing on the branches that grow in number each day I wonder what will happen when all of the leaves are on the branches. As I said before my custom code if I were to get one would be something like "Smile."

Edited by scm7271999

OOOoooooOOOOoooo! I am very excited for this! I doubt my tree will win but I love the idea! I would totally love the opportunity at same dragons I was never able to get. IDK if I'd get a holly or a frill.....

This event sounds wonderful...and Thank you so much TJ for making those prize dragons breedable! At least we can have our hopes to catch those dragons someday..

Thank you too for the clarification!

TJ thank you for this fun contest, and thank you for safeguarding the prizes against malicious death clicks.

So Incredibly Awesome! xd.png

I can't wait until we see the winners, dragcave people are an artistic bunch so I bet the winners will be amazing

Thanks a lot TJ for making them breedable! Now hopefully I'll be able to get one down the line biggrin.gif

Edited by Lunaeluu

I don't think I'll stand a chance with my swirly ornament design because i know that over 100 users are probably better at this than me.

This sounds like a fun and awesome contest! I'm looking forward to it.

It would be awesome to win at least an honorable mention. At the very least this will also help spur my creativity for my art class that starts on the sixteenth.

Thank you for putting up the details so much earlier than New Years' <3

now we can be justifiably happy or disgruntled as we please..

I don't think I'll stand a chance with my swirly ornament design because i know that over 100 users are probably better at this than me.

It's possible you could win. Everyone has an equal oppurtunity to participate and place.