TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I'm looking forward to having a lot of fun with this competition, and if by some sheer miracle i win, after i've traded for a few desired dragons, i will be dropping randomly, without warning, so everyone has a chance to get them smile.gif

Thanks for the very clear explanation of how the Tree Decorating Contest is going to work. I LOVE the whole idea!!

Thanks TJ and spriters for this wonderful opportunity to be creative biggrin.gif Good luck everyone!!

I wonder if the Gold, silver, and bronze eggs will just be reskins of the same dragon, like the sweetlings or snow angels, or they will all be seperate dragons.

I'm guessing they'll just be different colors, or he probably would have said the winners would receive never-before-seen dragons, instead of "variant of a never-before-seen dragon".

Thank you for this, TJ.

It's going to be a lot of fun!

If I were to win, I'd breed myself a full set then drop randomly for everyone else to have~

If I were to get an honorable mention, I'd so ask for a Holly.

Everything else I want isn't as impossible, except for the Zombies and Neglected.

:3

I'm guessing they'll just be different colors, or he probably would have said the winners would receive never-before-seen dragons, instead of "variant of a never-before-seen dragon".

They could be different poses, or different colours AND different poses.

They are special eggs that never hatch and always resurrect themselves when they die. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XD ( X D is also known to change colors on occasion.)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/<3

Thank you! I take it that these eggs aren't in the general population of gettable eggs? tongue.gif Not that I'm worried, just curious. I'm still looking for an ice & magma let alone some of the truly rare ones.

...But I have patience and a willingness to stalk the AP despite a slow laptop. Even if I don't win one of the new dragons, there will be eggs and hatchlings and catching one will be very sweet indeed! (Some day my click will come, and they will be MINE!! Bwahahahahahah!!!...er sorry xd.png )

They could be different poses, or different colours AND different poses.

True, I hadn't thought about poses. Superguy16 was asking if they'd be entirely different dragons, though, and the way TJ worded it makes me think they won't.

He he he... I have a foolproof plan of getting AT LEAST an honorable mention... YAY the winter theme went up!!! a bit late but still :3 THANKS TJ!

He he he... I have a foolproof plan of getting AT LEAST an honorable mention...

Really? do you now? xd.png

Omg, TJ, I must say, this is absolutely ingenious! I love it!

Cant wait to get all the decorations for my tree~

I wish everyone much luck~

Thank you again, TJ, for being completely awesome!

If I win, the first 5 - 10 breeds I do will be for trades, and for me. Then... I would gift the eggs. People voted me, I won because they voted me smile.gif

That's what I think biggrin.gif

Glad to see the specifics up. Makes me more than happy I've decided to participate. Since it's 100% anonymous, everyone has a good chance.

I'm aiming for Honorable Mention. I want a Holly!

No zombies or neglecteds? Bah, there's nothing I really want besides those. :B Seriously, I can't even think of anything I'd want from the honorable mention now. A marrow would have been my next choice, but we can't get those, either. Raeg.

Hmm. I guess I'll just have to get in the top 30, then. *evil glint in eye*

Really? do you now? xd.png

Yes, Yes I do. I really just want an honorable mention, but if I do get one of the prize dragons, Im going to breed four of them for me, then continue breeding them and just drop all of the ones I get...

I'd like to think I have a pretty good plan for decorating my tree, I just dunno if the voters would RECOGNIZE what it is. Either way, I'll still use it, and hope for the best.

If I miraculously win, then great. I'll have my dragon, I'll breed it of course, and that'll be that.

If I get an honorable mention? I have NO idea. I've only been here for a month, so there are so many things I COULD ask for. blink.gif

If I don't win? I'll just have to lurk the AP for a certain time and hope that one drops. smile.gif

Either way, good luck everyone. There's no harm in decorating your trees, as it's yet another seasonal thing to do just for fun. For those still unhappy, I pity you. sad.gif

Awsome TJ!

Great idea! I'm going to visit my tree every day!

I'm just not going to edit it every day, I'll wait till

I get all of the decorations for the tree

and I'm just doing this for fun, it's okay if I don't win^^

~ Happy Xylr laugh.gif