TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Its anonymous. They won't know who they're voting for.

Oh I thought it was the other way around. That you wouldn't know who voted for your tree. I'm glad I was wrong. Thank you for clearing that up for me TheDarkLatias

I think when you submitted your tree before, it submitted your scroll if I understand correctly...what's judged is how the tree looks when editing is finally locked! If the whole thing is reset and the ornaments aren't where they should be now, I believe you have to decorate it again before the time is actually up!

And noone is going to know whose tree belongs to who! You could be viewing your worst enemy's tree and never know it, so no worries there!

Edited by MedievalMystic

I'm kinda worried about the whole having the users vote cause won't most people just vote for people they know. I mean I'm sure nobody here knows me. If it was set up like with 20 random trees per page and you voted on each one without knowing who did it that would be cool. I doubt I will win even if people did know me but just seems more like a popularity contest.

You don't know who does each tree. it just shows up, and you rate it 1-10.

At least, that's what I understood...

I feel a lot better about this voting thing now. It's gonna be neat to see all the different trees. I wish I had been more creative.

Quick question... I already submitted my tree 2 days ago. Now my tree looks as if I clicked reset. Do I have to decorate it again?

Yes. Clicking submit doesn't submit your tree, it just signs you up for the contest. What your tree looks like when editing is locked is what will be graded.

I think there's still time to tweak your tree if you want to...unless that's locked now and I just didn't know about it! lol

I think there's still time to tweak your tree if you want to...unless that's locked now and I just didn't know about it! lol

Should be open until 11:59:59 tonight.

Well that's a relief for those that need the time! smile.gif

I'm ready to get this show on the road! Gah, time is just dragging! ha ha

So, is anyone else staying up late to see what voting looks like?

I will, since in my timezone midnight is 10 pm. ^^

So, is anyone else staying up late to see what voting looks like?

I am! Midnight cave time for me is 9:00 PM. smile.gif

I am! Midnight cave time for me is 9:00 PM. smile.gif

Same here. happy.gif Washington state here. Two hours and ten minutes to go! Woohoo!

My time is the same as DC time, so two more hours...I hope I can make it! lol I'm doing my best, but I'm really tired, but don't want to miss the opening!

All eggs given to winners/honorable mentions will "CB" and will be safeguarded against sickness.

if i win, im gonna put what ever egg i get into as many fansites as i can possibly find. then maybe if im lucky, ill get a special draggie with a special code with as many stats as one of TJ's dragons. 8D

2 hours till voting opens! ^-^ I cannot wait to see the trees and start voting. =D

After the contest, I'll probably post a screenshot of my tree here... Would love to know whether any of you guys voted for my tree. xP

Edit: I couldn't resist moving one of my ornaments and now the lights have appeared on the top again. D;

Edited by Vampiric

I would hate it if a newbie got one of the dragons and let it die. dry.gif

Edited by fireball225

can they die?

I don't believe so. The first post says they're safeguarded against sickness...Maybe that's the same thing as soft shell in egg stage.

There's a problem with the tree preview.

I did it and I can still see the garland of lights to the right of my tree. Since it's off to the side it should not be seen. The other items that I put to the side don't show, but the garland of lights does.

Edit:

Fixed it by moving the lighted garland to the LEFT of the tree.

Edited by jis99