TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

I hope they stick around until morning, at least. I was trying to grab one and grabbed the one egg that wasn't a tree (terra). And biting it transformed it and left it on my scroll.

*knows she is being a big baby about it*

whatdo they turn into? whats the point of them?

Nothing, and they're adorable.

I'm so bummed... I grabbed a hatchie that was in the AP earlier and about ready to run out of time - I felt bad for it, and I wanted to save it for X-mas.... but, it made me scroll locked, so, I couldn't catch a leetle tree...

I am so... sad!!

Leetle Trees??? IS THERE A LIMIT TO THE JOY I NOW HAVE??? biggrin.gif Thank you TJ!!!

LEETLE Trees! - Thanks TJ they are amazing, but Oh My! Pleeease tell me they will be back and the last drop wasnt just that "The last" I was locked so couldnt collect one sad.gif

Nothing, and they're adorable.

do they take up space for the max amount of eggs you can get?

That was a lovely surprise TJ. I was busy hoping for a winter egg and to my wondering eye did appear a leetle tree in amongst the cavern :3

asdsaldkj I saw the leetle trees but I sort of spazzed at 'em and didn't get one. xd.png OMG I so want one~

But I like this Christmas. My snow angels turned to the ones I like so I'm all happy~ I can't wait for the 10' X-mas dragons to turn into adults!

What a pleasant surprise that Leetle Trees make a comeback this year. biggrin.gif

Happy Holidays, and thank you!

Aww missed the leetle trees on the drop. What a surprise! Here's to hoping I'll be able to nab one <3

do they take up space for the max amount of eggs you can get?

No. They're frozen the moment they're on your scroll.

I got one! <3

Is it possible to have more than one or is it a maximum of one?

You can't get more than one.

Lol..I have a Leetle Tree already from the first time they dropped before...but I tried to get one this time just now...just to see...and yup, it says I already have the limit (1) for them. hehe. Oh, well, it was worth a try.