TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

oh god I caught the tree and haven't even noticed it xd.png realized it only when got a message saying I have already one of this breed.

THANKS, TJ!!!

Hey my friend is getting this message:

You are already at the limit (1) for this breed of dragon. Please note that the limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons.

But she doesnt have a lettle tree anywhere on her scroll... anyone else having this issue??

Hey my friend is getting this message:

You are already at the limit (1) for this breed of dragon. Please note that the limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons.

But she doesnt have a lettle tree anywhere on her scroll... anyone else having this issue??

The Leetle Trees conform to auto-sort, so it's probably down among her dragons somewhere. Mine is hiding just beneath my Ice Dragons. smile.gif

Edited by Khymarea

Yaaay!Finally managed to catch one biggrin.gif Does anybody know what the limit is for the leetle trees? I mean,can we have more than one?

The Leetle Trees conform to auto-sort, so it's probably down among her dragons somewhere. Mine is hiding just beneath my Ice Dragons. smile.gif

My scroll is alphabetical and it is between Ice and Water.

Yaaay!Finally managed to catch one biggrin.gif Does anybody know what the limit is for the leetle trees? I mean,can we have more than one?

I think we can only have one.

Edit: My leetle tree was right near my eggs, lol.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Yes thanks Drakrono... she found hers on page 2 with her ice dragons and above her waters. She is so happy!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

*edited to properly spell Drakrono's name.

Edited by Tejas

So does this mean the other dragons are no longer dropping? I mean, it IS still the 28th... just rolled over for me, and TJ said that they would be from the 25th-28th...

28th 1 second after midnight tongue.gif

they dropped 3 whole days 25 - 26 and 27 till midnight

So does this mean the other dragons are no longer dropping? I mean, it IS still the 28th... just rolled over for me, and TJ said that they would be from the 25th-28th...

Holiday eggs stopped dropping the moment it became the 28th.

Crap and damn it. It rolled over on the website, but I'm still in PST time. Seems like west coasters always luck out lol.

Crap and damn it. It rolled over on the website, but I'm still in PST time. Seems like west coasters always luck out lol.

To succeed at special drops on DC, you need to make sure you do things on EST time. I live in Alaska, so Midnight for TJ is only 8 pm for me. You will get better at the time diff the more you catch specials.

If you stalk the AP, some of the '10 holiday eggs show up now and then--you can try and grab one there!

I grabbed two of the ones from last year. :3 My schedule was just so sporriadic this year -- mail getting stolen, retail job, etc. I'll just try for next year. xd.png Thanks guys. <3

Ok here is a question for you all... How long does the lettle tree count as an egg in grabbing more eggs or breeding? Is it forever or a limited time?

Ok here is a question for you all... How long does the lettle tree count as an egg in grabbing more eggs or breeding? Is it forever or a limited time?

You can grab more eggs immediately. ;3

OK - I feel better now... I dropped a hatchling to do it, but I grabbed a Lettle Tree...

Learned my lesson >>> won't let myself EVER get scroll locked again around a holiday!!

Thanks again TJ - very awesome Christmas event!!!

I was able to grab eggs right after the Leetle froze on my scroll, so grab away.

AND thank you TJ oh so much, Leetles are sooo Squeeee!!!

anymore surprises??? lol, thank thank thank you!!

So could you have grabbed a lettle tree if you had 4 eggs?

No. You have to grab the 'egg' when it's still unfrozen, taking up an egg slot for a second before it's auto-frozen. At least that's my theory.

Edit because I'm confusing.

Edited by Mustangs44

Mustangs is correct. You must be open to catch it, but once caught it is auto-frozen.