TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

I'm loving that the tree badges now have lights. So pretty. <3

I hadn't even noticed that! /blind

Just looked through my scroll, and I cannot see my leetle tree. Am I missing it, or do only some folks get them?

Just looked through my scroll, and I cannot see my leetle tree. Am I missing it, or do only some folks get them?

You have to catch it like an egg.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks, Mustang! And of course, I'm locked with hatchlings I can't let go of. dry.gif

Ah, gotcha. Thanks, Mustang! And of course, I'm locked with hatchlings I can't let go of. dry.gif

Freeze one or something, there's no telling if these will come back.

Freeze one or something, there's no telling if these will come back.

Can't. One's a black with black x silver lineage, a white with white x gold Dusk lineage, and my two '10 holiday hatchlings, and since S1 freezing went into effect, I don't want to freeze the one holiday before her wings come in. BAH.

Can't. One's a black with black x silver lineage, a white with white x gold Dusk lineage, and my two '10 holiday hatchlings, and since S1 freezing went into effect, I don't want to freeze the one holiday before her wings come in. BAH.

Ah, tough spot you're in.

Well I suppose if you're willing to possibly lose out on Leetle trees forever its ok, they are beautiful lineages, afterall.

YES! I got one! Thanks TJ!

Anyone know how long these will drop?

My kids both want to try for one if they drop for longer than tonight.

Edited by Tejas

How long will the trees be dropping? That's something I can think about. Black grows up at noon my time... tongue.gif

Edited by blackdragon71

Is there anyone out there willing to catch for me but also willing to wait until at least one of my hatchies to mature so that I can freeze it and unlock my scroll? I would stay up and wait myself, but it's extremely late here and I don't want to leave them unfogged and unsupervised all night for fear of death by sickness.

what? little treez??? are they given in the cave? I awfully want to get one!

It seems that they are flooding every hour. They'll probably continue for at least a day.

Good luck, all. I'm going to bed so the time will go by faster. xd.png

*prods hatchlings* Grow. Now.

I'm going to assume they're dropping until midnight board-time tonight. As mentioned, the hourly drops all seem to be Leetle Trees... I nabbed one immediately on the last (before this one) hourly.

Edited by Khymarea

There.... are leetle trees in the cave ohmy.gif And I got one on first click.

Thank you so much for this chance, TJ!!