TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

They are going to be dropped for... 1 hour? 1 day? how much time? sad.gif

I didn't get one yet. sad.gif

Thanks TJ smile.gif I hope I will get one

They are going to be dropped for... 1 hour? 1 day? how much time? sad.gif

I didn't get one yet. sad.gif

Thanks TJ smile.gif I hope I will get one

My assumption is that they are going to drop till New Years. On the Wiki it said that the original year they were released they dropped after the Christmas eggs finished and stopped on the 1st. But I could be wrong

@_@ omg seriously? Thank you.

I thought I would never have a chance to get a leetle tree since I joined after that time but X_X here's to stalking cave to getting one. good luck everyone!

Thanks TJ for the leetle trees. I finally caught one.

Whohoo got a leetle, now I can sleep soundly xd.png

Thanks soooo much T.J, you made this an extremely fun and surprising D.C Christmas.

TJ's hatchies say that they have "4 days 2 hours" until they die. Does that mean the hatchies will grow up in 2 hours?!?

Edited by Julian Kay

Wow is it just me or did was there a mass amount of leetle trees at 1? But I finally managed to get one. eeee I'm totally spazzing out that I got a lil tree they are so adorable!

Thank you so much TJ! You are awesome of the awesome! xd.png

YAY! LEETLE TREES! Caught one for myself finally! Now I'm all set as far as holidays are concerned! wub.gif Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

THe leetle trees are a painful tease.

I have 5 hatchlings, only 1 of which I can get rid of (the other 4 are holiday hatchlings). WHich means the only way to get a leetle tree would be to ditch 2 of my hatchlings.

TJ's hatchies say that they have "4 days 2 hours" until they die. Does that mean the hatchies will grow up in 2 hours?!?

Not sure, but has anyone else noticed the one hatchie seems sick?

I got a leetle tree! ;D

Now the only xmas I need is a holly =]

Same! All I need now is a Holly (or 2)

Arata: Yes, in 2 hours, TJ's hatchie should grow up. And yes, his Hatchies ALWAYS get sick from the amount of views and clicks they get. But since he's the DragCave "God", his draggies don't die(anymore... we did kinda kill the original drop of the Skywing dragons.. Ever since, he's made his draggies immune to such problems.).

Edited by Surreal SaDiablo

Wait so TJ's hatchies are growing up in 2 hours?!

Yes.

Can I please see someone's Leetle tree? I want to see if it is the same as the one I picked up in 2008.

Thanks for the leetle trees. I really wanted one, and I got it in the first drop smile.gif Awesome Christmas present smile.gif

Now, I "only" want a Holly... If someone could breed for me in 2011... please just PM...

Happy holiday for all!

I can't see my Lettle Tree... But, when I put its code in to check, it's there.

Anyone else having this problem?

Not sure, but has anyone else noticed the one hatchie seems sick?

TJ's dragons get so many views that it's virtually impossible for them to /not/ get sick.

At the same time, they always grow up, too. c:

Yes.

Can I please see someone's Leetle tree? I want to see if it is the same as the one I picked up in 2008.

Sure, click my link in the bottom of my post, you're welcome to go to my scroll