TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

Well both of my Snow Angels produced eggs - three between them - which I've sent to the AP, and my lone Yulebuck produced four. I kept one Yulebuck and sent the others on their merry way, so congratulations to those who caught them! Fingers crossed my dragons will still be in good moods for a second round of breeding in seven days' time smile.gif

wouldnt count on it, since they be able to breed again after the deadline of when they be able to breed.

wouldnt count on it, since they be able to breed again after the deadline of when they be able to breed.

I thought that my original Yulebuck and Snow Angels would be able to breed again? No problem if they're not of course, as hopefully they'll still be able to breed next year smile.gif

I saw one, but didn't get it.

I really would like to know who didn't breed his/her Holly 07 already.

Wow! I just saw 3 Holly's in a row!! Of course I completely spazzed and didn't get near any of them . . . huh.gif

Bred my Yule this morning and set them free -- only 2 eggs sad.gif But they both found homes.

Will bred my Angel tomorrow and set them free too.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Heh, I am going to need a miracle to get any holidays at all over 500+ people...

Edit: Make that 600+...

Edited by TyAnimalLover

So is my Yulebuck egg going to abandon itself because I already have an adult and a frozen?

Assuming both adult and frozen are yulebuck, yes.

You can have two total of each type of Christmas dragon, it does not matter what stage the dragons are in.

I just got a second yulebuck and aw man

I have been proven wrong xd.png

An explosion of holidays just occurred...twice. The first one was just a few minutes ago, the other one was just now...and now I have both breeds of past holidays.

Last night I was able to get two Yulebucks and two Snow Angels! Maybe they'll hatch and I'll be able to get some Holly's and some of the new eggs biggrin.gif

Assuming both adult and frozen are yulebuck, yes.

You can have two total of each type of Christmas dragon, it does not matter what stage the dragons are in.

Ah well... Good luck to the person who gets it then =)

Finally a 2nd gen yulebuck! biggrin.gif

Now I have to catch a Holly and I'll be good. But seeing as how they seem to be very stubborn to get then i'll just have to hope for the best!

wish me luck! <3

Edited by PACMANnot

According to the Dragon Cave Wiki, http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Holly_Dragon "Before the 2009 winter event TJ09 confirmed that there were only 109 Holly Dragons in existence, with one of them in the Wilderness. " If every ONE of those dragons had 4 eggs last year, that's an additional 436 dragons, assuming they all grew up, or 545 total. If every one of those dragons drops 4 eggs this year, that's 2190 possible eggs total for how many players? blink.gif

Hollies will continue being very rare, and for all those of us who hope to have at least one sometime, Good Hunting!

I hope I get one

um what's the limit of the eggs you can get in your scroll if its still four then I'll need to hatch and get them growen

Edited by Uryu_4

I've been reflex-clicking holiday eggs in the AP to check their lineages. Some are quite gorgeous.

They're going a lot faster now than earlier this morning, as I haven't gotten the "You already have 2 of these dragons" messages in awhile, only the "you can't find this egg" one.

EDIT: Limit is still four (or five if you breed the fifth).

Edited by SolarCat

Yay! So great! I'm gonna go breed my holiday dragons, now! :] Cannot wait for the new event dragon! Christmas time is so exciting~