TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

Hey, I did just notice a thing... Before (a few hours ago) I saw on a new breed yule that it had "Last Bred: Dec 28, 2010"... But now it's gone, at least on a few Hollies I've found and a few Yules and Angels.. o:

I've just finally managed to get my laggy, (also currently, if slowly, defragging) computer up to the 1st page to see that the notice about new Holiday eggs being unable to reproduce themselves is still up, which is very disappointing.

Some people having new Holly eggs are in the position of those having breeding pairs of rare animals, where they may feel a responsibility to breed babies and pass them on to others to breed them well and pass progeny along in turn, so they don't become extinct.

And it's sad that reproduction's been so poor this year, even apart from the lack of continuation this year through the babies...

I've seen a few Hollies but not a hope in Hades of catching any! Think I really will wait for teleport to kick in and put my name on a waiting list, even if I have to wait until next Christmas biggrin.gif

I know they're not the outrageously indemand ones, but I dropped some Yules and Angels into the AP. Hope they went to good homes!

I bred 2 different eggs of which one just disappeared T__T

2 different christmas dragons.

did anyone else have this happen??

I bred 2 different eggs of which one just disappeared T__T

2 different christmas dragons.

did anyone else have this happen??

looking at your scroll you have 2 yules

and 2 snow....one adult one egg

that is the max you can have

2 of each breed of christmas

I think it's fun to watch as dozens of various holiday dragons pop up in the AP and then you refresh the page and they're all gone. It's hilarious! xd.png

1 hour, 25 minutes before I unlock for my second holiday egg. Wonder what I'll catch? (Wish for a Holly, wish for a Holly!) xd.png

I've actually seen seven Hollies, so far... didn't manage to grab any of them although I managed to click on five. That's a whole lot more than I saw last year, though, so... *hopeful*

well the hollies get gone before I see them.

well, I haven't seen a Holly yet, only Yules and SAs. Still looking for a Holly I could snag!

I got two lovely snowangels. Saw a few yulebucks but there are gonegonegone.... I also finally nagged a red dragon. Those have been hard to find. I tried to catch it three different times until I got it. It has a really crazy lin so I think people kept dropping it before I finally got it. (I can only guess because i saw the red egg with the same time left on it a few times, there were a couple with 7days but this one was less. idk)Thankfully it should grow up before christmas so I can get this year's holiday. I'll be extremely surprised if I get a yulebuck. Oh wells, next year. I'm just so happy to have the snow angels. It's one of my fav holiday dragons. *prays that she gets the tri-colored wings* Now that would be a real christmas present. :3

Happy first DC Christmas to me. <3

Good luck to everyone else trying to catch the holidays. They disappear fast.

Are Leetle trees a christmas special? If it is then why aren't there any.

Because they're extremely rare. They're basically the Christmas Guardian of Nature.

I think my setting must be off or something (using old version of firefox for the snap links).....I sneak a peak in here and see those saysing they saw some and thinking what I have been refreshing page and never saw any....

I have seen 3 hollies since this morning and missed all 3, got their codes though as a Christmas reminder. Last year I sat literally for days and saw only one towards the end, so am hopeful that maybe next year I can catch one.

Everyone lucky enough to get one needs to remember how rare they are, and even if they stop playing, to come back next year and breed them

Because they're extremely rare. They're basically the Christmas Guardian of Nature.

It's because they only dropped in 2008 and haven't again since.

I'm not even going to try for a holly. I need too many of the holiday ones there's no way i'lll get one of those. Good luck to you guys looking for them. wink.gif

It's because they only dropped in 2008 and haven't again since.

And they were extremely rare then.

I only saw a few during my '08 hunt.