TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

I'm so ready to see the new holliday dragons. This is exciting.

Me too! Very excited about them. : D

And I bred one of my yulebucks last night. Gave me 3 pretty eggs that all went to the AP. I hope they found good homes. :]

I still have yet to see one holly in the AP. dry.gif

At least you're going to get one.... (still needs to ninja it away)

I still have yet to see one holly in the AP. dry.gif

Same here. I wonder how people who do see them even see them.

Is there a setting on Firefox that's called Block Hollies that I need to disable? ;P

Personally, I think they should release Holly dragons. Just for a day or two (or three). There are so few in existance already and a good portion of all the users who got them back in '07 are gone and not breeding. AND Hollys don't seem to be breeding as many as they have been.

It'd be cool if every few years Hollys are re-released for a limited time(like every other year) in small-medium amounts along with that years holiday breed. That way it would keep them rare, but not near impossible to obtain.

Personally, I think they should release Holly dragons. Just for a day or two (or three). There are so few in existance already and a good portion of all the users who got them back in '07 are gone and not breeding. AND Hollys don't seem to be breeding as many as they have been.

It'd be cool if every few years Hollys are re-released for a limited time(like every other year) in small-medium amounts along with that years holiday breed. That way it would keep them rare, but not near impossible to obtain.

Kind of defeates the purpouse of holliday dragons though.

At least you're going to get one.... (still needs to ninja it away)

I still want a second. *laughs like a greedy hoarder*

Kind of defeates the purpouse of holliday dragons though.

No it doesn't. In it is simply a re-release of Hollys for a limited time, and it doesn't have to occur every year. However, I understand that thought process and in all likelyhood Hollys will remain the way they are.

I still want a second. *laughs like a greedy hoarder*

Breed yourself one next year. And save one for me. ;D

I just saw 3 Hollies. In. A. Row.

I. Missed. All. Three.

Must. Stop. Talking. Like. This.

Hey, at least you've seen 'em.

I still haven't caught sight of one. mellow.gif

Hmm, I think TJ should at least make hollies exempt from the ''can't breed more than one this year'' thing.

Actually, I was thinking of suggesting that. After all, there can't be a new dragon EVERY year, and a lot of the new users won't be able to get the older ones, as they are in short supply. It would be a nice little re-release for those less fortunate... mainly everyone who made an account after '07 xd.png

I think my heart just jumped out from my chest... I just saw a Holly... But since I'm watching a program at the same time I didn't notice it until I updated the AP again at it was too late for me to click it... O:

Aaww, I'm happy I finally saw one at least. biggrin.gif

As much as I love new holiday dragons, it'd be nice to have a year where we get a re-release of all the old ones.

Are leetle trees dropped every year?

Hmm, I think TJ should at least make hollies exempt from the ''can't breed more than one this year'' thing.

And if TJ doesn't want to have them released, they should at least produce 4 of them or something. They are just too rare for a "Holiday dragon"

Yes, or something like:

From Dec. 25th til Dec. 28th the AP fills every hour with Holly eggs. (or maybe every 2 hours)

TJ just dropped 2nd gen hollies. Missed of course. mellow.gif

GAAH he did??? I was here!!! NOOOOO! ./angst

back to AP stalking...

Well This sucks yet again I will go for the 3rd year in a row without a holly I have been trying since they came out in 07.... sad.gif I didnt even go to bed last night in the hopes I would get one....

Whoa whoa whoa, no stockings to fill up with little trinkets? Or does that count as religious?