TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

Hey, I did just notice a thing... Before (a few hours ago) I saw on a new breed yule that it had "Last Bred: Dec 28, 2010"... But now it's gone, at least on a few Hollies I've found and a few Yules and Angels.. o:

It's a little sad that we only can have 2 snowangels. I'd love to collect all 3 different wing types. sad.gif

The wing types are determined by your scroll, not by the dragon. Even if you had three, they'd all have the same patern.

Yes, or something like:

From Dec. 25th til Dec. 28th the AP fills every hour with Holly eggs. (or maybe every 2 hours)

I agree. Or better yet Hollys actually are the Christmas release this year and have an alternate. That'd be pretty cool.

The wing types are determined by your scroll, not by the dragon. Even if you had three, they'd all have the same patern.

Thx for the information ... dropping an snowangel then soon ... wink.gif

Just bred a Snow Angel. I can't wait to give it to the person I promised it to.

Edited by chuhulil

Nyaa~, I give up. No hope of getting a Holly this year, aaaand I already have the max amount of Yules and Snowangels. So, Good luck! You'll need it...

The only reason I'm so adamant they be re-released is because I saw two several hours ago, and I missed them pretty solidly.

wow congrats to the ones who got TJs babies

I was serving lunch to all the kids I got here today so missed them completly

that was great of TJ to just Ap them instead of giving to specific people

I've breed my snowangel and yule, and got

1 snowangel and 3 yules, I could keep one of each, mysteriously, but now they are gone. good.

I hope some people had luck and catched those 4 >:3

Edited by Shakura Kazuki

I just clicked on a Holly five minutes ago. Missed it, and that's about as close as I'll ever get to owning one!

Hey you guys are lucky I have not even seen one yet.... sad.gifsad.gif

Been looking for a Holly, too. No luck. Been stalking the AP since midnight and haven't even SEEN one!

Done my part, though. Bred my Yulebuck and my Snow Angel and put all the eggs on the pile (6 of 'em!)

Well, since I posted this I've seen three on the AP. Wasn't quick enough to get any of them, but hey, at least they pop up once in a while...

Reading on the forums about people missing Hollys is as close as I get LOL smile.gif But I have decided that I will not let it ruin my Christmas - I will get one one day, even if it takes years. And in the meantime, if anyone needs either Yule or Snow Angel, I managed to breed one of each so drop me a PM and a bit early, but HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I've seen 5 in the AP since the breeding started. And caught #5.

Wow, congratz on that! (:

Myself I'm happy I've seen a total of four this far, so now I'll go and watch a movie instead, heh. (:

Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas!

I managed to catch in total 3 Yules (released 2 back to the ap due to inbreeding) and 1 snow. Saw 3 Holly since breeding started sadly missed them.

Well both of my Snow Angels produced eggs - three between them - which I've sent to the AP, and my lone Yulebuck produced four. I kept one Yulebuck and sent the others on their merry way, so congratulations to those who caught them! Fingers crossed my dragons will still be in good moods for a second round of breeding in seven days' time smile.gif