TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

I think my setting must be off or something (using old version of firefox for the snap links).....I sneak a peak in here and see those saysing they saw some and thinking what I have been refreshing page and never saw any....

I have seen 3 hollies since this morning and missed all 3, got their codes though as a Christmas reminder. Last year I sat literally for days and saw only one towards the end, so am hopeful that maybe next year I can catch one.

Everyone lucky enough to get one needs to remember how rare they are, and even if they stop playing, to come back next year and breed them

Use google chrome if you want christmas eggs. I use it and it is fast which helped me get 3 holiday eggs. If only I could get a Holly egg.....

When TJ drops the 2010 holiday eggs on christmas, he should also drop a few leetle trees. biggrin.gif

since Ap was empty I figured I'd breed my golds and silvers...

all no egg except my favorite pair Golden Saint (gold dragon) and dark Seducer (alt black) I had every intention of dropping the gold egg, but now I am hesitant since it's my favorite dragon pair *ponders what to do while downloading goggle chrome*

thanks for that tip, I will give it a shot. I am actually pretty good at catching dragons

but these hollies are just so darn elusive

Edited by Merenwen

looking at your scroll you have 2 yules

and 2 snow....one adult one egg

that is the max you can have

2 of each breed of christmas

haha okay sorry then xd.png

haven't been online her much so I can't remember all the rules etc xd.png

me too .

Ditto! I'm hoping to snag one this year since I was M.I.A during the past few years (attempting to avoid a stalker at all costs).

What I do is hold down the command(or Control for windows users) button and when I find a holiday egg I can click it while holding down command(control) and it opens in a new tab which makes it a better chance to get an egg because I can click on different eggs and open them as tabs.

>.> well I just couldn't resist and bred my yule too. xd.png So now I'm down to 1 snow angel to breed on Christmas.

D: I haven't seen any hollies at all.

Edited by Tamago Purin

I've seen no hollies dropping? Has anyone else? I've yet to breed my Yule buck but I did breed 4 thuwed snow angels and kept one for me smile.gif

I bred two yule dragons and had two eggs on my scroll earlier today and now they're missing huh.gifmad.gifsad.gif

you can only have 2 yules so if you bred your 2 yules all eggs would be abandoned

I have only seen one Holly in the AP, but I missed it and someone else snatched it. sad.gif I am very sad because my little snow angel egg has soft shell. sad.gif I hope TJ will release teleport during the breeding so people who would like to donate Holly's, Snow Angel's, and Yule's can send them to us!

All my eggs have soft shell...I caught them last night(a few hours after breeding started) and had them incubated. Then I waited until the middle of the day(when they had about 5 and a half days left) before putting them around. Now all four of them have soft shell...They only got ~300 Unique Views. Is everyone else getting that problem? They accumulated this many visits in maybe eight hours.

Is the white striped egg the Holly?

Can't wait for the new x-mas eggs!

No the red and white striped egg is the Yule egg. The holly is the red egg with a gold stripe and mistletoe on it.

Bred 1 Yule with a white and received 4 eggs which have now gone to the AP

Bred 1 Snow with a gold - nothing

Bred 1 Snow with a striped - nothing

Will bred my remaining Yule on xmas

(sigh)