TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

I'll just catch another snow and wait for the new release 'cause it seems to be that hollies will be impossible to get now. *sigh* ah well at least I can say I tried eh? xd.png

*sigh* I've only seen two holly's today and I didn't get either of them. sad.gif

Edited by Aureliette

If I breed my Yules/Snow Angels and get an egg and then release one of the adult Yules/Angels will I be able to keep the egg? I want to freeze one yule and one angel and I am at my max limit for both.

If I breed my Yules/Snow Angels and get an egg and then release one of the adult Yules/Angels will I be able to keep the egg? I want to freeze one yule and one angel and I am at my max limit for both.

I think you should be able to keep it. ^^ I 'm planning on doing the very same thing. However, I don't understand why I was able to keep one of the Holiday eggs I bred. I have two adult ones already... Shouldn't that egg have been auto-abandoned? o_O

I think you should be able to keep it. ^^  I 'm planning on doing the very same thing. However, I don't understand why I was able to keep one of the Holiday eggs I bred. I have two adult ones already... Shouldn't that egg have been auto-abandoned? o_O

You get an hour to gift/trade the egg before it's auto-abandoned. c:

All four of my eggs are still soft shelled...It's crazy how it did that when they only got just over 300 Unique Views...

ah and every year the same old hollyhunt. though this year luck is definitely (with an I, not an A) less on my side. I didnt even see one today.

I sure would love a Holly. I have yet to even see an egg anywhere. sad.gif I have two Yulebucks and Snow Angels already so I bred them and dropped the eggs for others to have.

Lol, I'm probably the only person who doesn't want a Holly. biggrin.gif

I can't say I don't want one, but I want one less than I want the other two. Which is good, considering many more experienced, long-time members probably deserve them more than I do. And I got the other two. Yay for me! tongue.gif

I managed to breed 4 Yule and 6 snow angels. I hope those who caught them enjoy them.

Good luck to everyone in getting what they want!

Got 2 Yules and a Snow Angel.. all 2nd gen/even lineages. <3

As for a Holly... it'd be nice, but I'm not even going to bother. It's not worth the aggravation!

Can't wait for the new dragons!!!

This will be my first Dragon Cave Christmas and I'm excited to see the 10' release~

I managed to get a Yulebuck and Snow Angels and now I'm waiting for the 10' one.

Sure I'd love a Holly one and I did manage to see one. But the fact that they are so hard to get I'm not going to bother trying to grab one. xd.png

I has 2 Yulebucks and a Snow Angel, I'm gonna hold off for now, cause I need to be able to have room for '10 dragons in a few days.

I keep seeing random LARGE outbreaks of snow angels, less yules, and almost NO Hollies!!!

Here a chart of eggs in one minute:

Yulebucks: 1

SnowAngels: 3

Hollies: 0

5 mins:

Yulebucks: 17

SnowAngels: 39

Hollies:0

and it goes on until...

one hour of refreshing:

Yulebucks: around 53

Snowangels: OVER 90!!!

Hollies: 1

Sad isn't it?

Let's put an end once and for all to speculation about what will be happening over the next week(s):

Moar events

Future information forthcoming. Stay tuned for surprises.

And now that all that lovely ambiguity is gone (hopefully), time to get excited.

When will we get more info?

>_< I hope my eggs don't die...That would be awful if they do...I have them fogged but they still have soft shell... blink.gif

>_< I hope my eggs don't die...That would be awful if they do...I have them fogged but they still have soft shell... blink.gif

They need to be fogged at least 12 hours before they heal, usually 24 hours.