TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

Why do people feel the need to inbreed their Christmas eggies? tongue.gif

Just caught one to find it was inbreed *sigh*. Still glad I caught one though, don't get me wrong, it's just a slight bit disappointing is all.

BUT I'm still waiting for myself to be unlocked so that I could catch come more holiday eggies! I have too big of a heart to abandon my 3 eggies that I caught 4 days before so I stuck them in a few hatcheries to get em started. I'll just have to wait for a little bit.

Going to grab at least 1 yulebuck and 1 snow angel before the new 2010 come out! Do you think '07 holly will be out, if so i'll grab one of those too! biggrin.gif

And why people have the need of breed their CB Christmas dragons with a mate that has a very long and messy lineage? I found one this morning, and I dropped it after catching another of the same breed.

And why people have the need of breed their CB Christmas dragons with a mate that has a very long and messy lineage? I found one this morning, and I dropped it after catching another of the same breed.

Some people, like myself, like a dragon with some history. I'm sure someone else was happy to get that egg you dropped.

Yeah, I got two SnowAngels (one for freezing) and one Yuleback. If I catch tomorrow a second Yuleback (for freezing) I'll be excited. I'm hunting for dragon eggs since about march 2010 so didn't had the chance before to get one of those christmas dragons.

Of course it would be great to get one Holly, but I think I don't really can manage that, because they are so rare. But I'm already happy with those three eggs I got. biggrin.gif

I'm afraid I'll not get one of the 2010 Christmas Dragons, because I'm not at home. Maybe I can organize to have time for hunting on the 27th December.

Come on, put in a little effort and you'll get one.

I spent six hours refreshing and saw 0. At what point is it considered effort?

At any rate, its out of my hands, eh.

I dropped my last one after catching a second gen '09. I hope someone is happy to have the last one (sorry to have done that but having an inbred anything just doesn't strike my fancy). smile.gif

Edited by PACMANnot

I bred one Snowangel and one Yulebuck and keep the other two for later on this week wink.gif

I am glad, I could give a friend 2 eggs she needed.

ETA: They have bred all four, giving 10 eggs totally, So I am hoping, I 've made a lot of people happy.

Edited by Zeldarax

I wonder if one of the "Moar events" will be a Christmas tree badge, and we have to find ornaments and presents to put on it. We MIGHT even get to arrange them in any way like, if that's what it is.

Edited by PieMaster

I wonder if one of the "Moar events" will be a Christmas tree badge, and we have to find ornaments and presents to put on it. We MIGHT even get to arrange them in any way like, if that's what it is.

That would be awesome smile.gif

Got a Yulebuck and Snow Angel egg, so I'm set for now. Next year I'll be able to hopefully make eggs for those who don't have them.

Edited by Wind-Swept-Canid

I caught a 3d gen Yulebuck and 2nd gen Snow Angel. I am done with it officially, and I cannot wait to clear my scroll in order to get the new Christmas dragon. laugh.gif

help ! my fresh breeded christmas eggs are away ! where are they ????

they are no more in my scroll. It was a 2008 and a 2009 c.egg.

Edited by aneles

Bred up a batch of Winter Seasonals. :3 Yay winter.

Now I just need my Christmas dragons to be ready to breed. dry.gif

I got a yulebuck and 2 snow angel dragons! I'm very happy to have them again, after I released the eggs in 2009 because I was a noob and didn't know how to hatch them.

Thank you, Christmas givers and breeders, thank you!! biggrin.gif

Well--- one yulebuck obliged me with three eggies, the other didn't. Both angels kicked out one eggie each, so that makes six people I've made happy.

NOW to wait for the NEW ones!!

help ! my fresh breeded christmas eggs are away ! where are they ????

they are no more in my scroll. It was a 2008 and a 2009 c.egg.

You probably already had 2 of each which is the limit. There is no way at all of keeping a 3rd permanently.

the limit is 2 of each ? ok.

i have already two, but if i breed new eggs, for a short time i have 3 in my scroll?

Yep, you can keep a bred one for an hour, I believe, in order to give you a chance to either gift it or trade it, or to decide if you want to release one of your older ones.

O.o I bred my Snow Angel to her mate and my Yulebuck to his mate, and neither produced any eggs at all! That's a little whack sad.gif Sorry AP Hunters, I tried.

RRRGH i was up all last night trying to nab a holly. I got two snow angels and two yulebucks. NEED A HOLLY!!!! D: I saw about seven of them... missed them all... so now I'm locked and most likely, all the Hollies have been bred/promised ./angst

I'm totally fatigued from Holly Hunting...

Different timezones make it more difficult, and I stood up earlier just because of this >_>

i am happy to have missed a holly, at least I saw one and tried to get it

I copied the code that way I can at east look at the one I almost maybe could have had...congrats to the catcher biggrin.gif