TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

They need to be fogged at least 12 hours before they heal, usually 24 hours.

I know. When I found out they had soft shell I fogged them instantly. And since I found out about it early I'm sure they will be fine. They have just over 300 UV.

wow thanks! I got 2 kind of christmas eggs. nice looking. I hope for 2010 to be. I am scroll lock now so I got new winter weather egg light blue one now. thanks so much. smile.gif

I know. When I found out they had soft shell I fogged them instantly. And since I found out about it early I'm sure they will be fine. They have just over 300 UV.

If you're worried about them you could always use "incubate" as well. Since that takes a day off the timer, it would also help heal the sickness quickly.

If you're worried about them you could always use "incubate" as well. Since that takes a day off the timer, it would also help heal the sickness quickly.

O-O I didn't know that trick. I'll have to try it on my next sick egg.

I already incubated them. I did that not too long after I got them. After that I left them alone for about ten hours. Then I started posting them around.

Two of them are cured now but I'm still going to keep them fogged.

I bred one of my dragons (UWC* replaced so the egg does not receive too many views) And it abandoned it. I had it long enough to put in the code to get some views and I was not scroll locked when I bred it. sad.gif Is there any way that something can be done or am I out of luck?

Additional information: I had grabbed another egg of the same kind and kept it. Is there a limit?

Edited by deoyx

I breed one of my dragons (UWC* replaced so the egg does not receive too many views) And it abandoned it. I had it long enough to put in the code and I was not scroll locked when I breed it. sad.gif Is there any way that something can be done or am I out of luck?

Additional information: I had grabbed another egg of the same kind and kept it. Is there a limit?

If it's a holiday then yes. All Christmas (Holly, Yulebuck, Snowangel and the upcoming 2010s) and Valentines (Valentines and Sweetlings) have a limit of two for each breed.

I breed one of my dragons (UWC* replaced so the egg does not receive too many views) And it abandoned it. I had it long enough to put in the code and I was not scroll locked when I breed it. sad.gif Is there any way that something can be done or am I out of luck?

Two of that breed per scroll is the limit. Because you already have one and grabbed another, the one you bred and 'kept' was auto abandoned after an hour. c;

Edit: ninja.gif'd

Edited by Mustangs44

If it's a holiday then yes.  All Christmas (Holly, Yulebuck, Snowangel and the upcoming 2010s) and Valentines (Valentines and Sweetlings) have a limit of two for each breed.

Two of that breed per scroll is the limit. Because you already have one and grabbed another, the one you bred and 'kept' was auto abandoned after an hour. c;

Ok, thanks. I forgot that they had limits! XDDDDD Oops on my part! Thank you again, both of you and merry Christmas.

Edited by deoyx

Still have not seen one Holly... sad.gif

My mom bred her Yule's and Snow's and threw them all to the AP.. Happy hunting.. smile.gif

Kept my scroll open for this the entire time... now I got myself a holly.

Edited by Jemindra

Woooah a holly? That's awesome!

I have two snows and one yulebuck from past years, I'm good. Let others have the bred ones this year, I'm gonna keep busy raising the batch of commons I have. And cross my fingers I don't reflex-click and get locked right before the new dragons come out, like i usually do.

I want a holly... ;A; I'm gonna try to get it tomorrow... Have to go to bed now... Merry Christmas to Everyone!

alright runnign around done going to go for it an breed my yulebucks and snow angels. maybe I can catch a holly (fat chance)

I'll have to see what I can accomplish... Hope I am able to get two of the new drop...

Way to go, TJ... biggrin.gif

edit:

Dang, my stat bar is wrong... sad.gif

I've got 232 Dragons and it only shows 200...????

Edited by Husky51

I caught 2 each of Yules and Angels, so I'm happy! Hopefully I will snag at least one '10 egg, but I'll be happy either way. biggrin.gif

I know a lot of people are very serious about this game, but just remember that it doesn't really matter if you don't catch a Holly. It shouldn't make your Christmas any less special! I'm not even going to bother trying, because I don't mind that I will never have one. Chances are most people who are obsessed with the game will stop playing in the future and forget about the game, and all the hours they may have wasted trying to catch a particular egg. Sure, it's fun to try (for a time) but don't spend your holiday sitting at the computer clicking refresh, only to be disappointed.

I personally hope there is no collecting thing like Halloween, as I don't want to spend too much time with it. Something else would be nice though. smile.gif

Oh-yeah! This is the day of the year! I will keep my scroll unlock and be ready for the new holiday baby dragon!

Just dropped three 2nd gen snows and two 2nd gen yules to the ap :3

Congrats and Merry x-mas to whoever was lucky enough to snag em <33

You better watch out.

You better not cry.

You better not shout I'm telling you why.

TJ09 is coming, to the Caaaave!!!

He sees you when you're hatching

He knows if you're scroll locked

He knows if you've been killing

So don't, for the dragon's sake!!

You better watch out.

You better not cry.

You better not shout I'm telling you why.

TJ09 is coming, to the Caaaave!!!

Haha, clever, but it doesnt quite fit the tune.

I like it though. biggrin.gif

Im all ready for the new christmas dragon. I hope I can catch a couple.

Edited by MidnightAngelFox

I'll have to see what I can accomplish...  Hope I am able to get two of the new drop...

Way to go, TJ... biggrin.gif

edit:

Dang, my stat bar is wrong... sad.gif

I've got 232 Dragons and it only shows 200...????

Yup I noticed that too. My theory is that our counters only show how many are on an entire page (All the draggies used to be on one page) which is now 200 draggies each on multiple pages.

Just a thought though >.> I'm not counting xd.png

Edited by Gaydevoir

Not that I ever had much hope of catching one, but I haven't even seen a Holly on the AP this year.

I saw ONE.

Just ONE. Last year. D:

And I was like, "OMFG." *misses* (sadface.)

D: