kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

I've got several, ever since my first, but two I'm really proud of:

Willy Nilly Dorkface - The first one that started off my journey of getting Dorkfaces.

Tropical Sun Thuwed Dorkface - Not to be outdone, this one's a Dorkface - Thuwed!

Sun-Kissed Dorkface Thuwed - I think this is a sibling of the one above. Can someone verify it?

F5 Dorkface - One of my lower - generation Dorkfaces.

My Monsterous Dorkface - My lowest generation Dorkfaces.

Furious Dusk Dorkface Thuwed - A triple-lineaged Dorkface! First in the group!

My Furious Dorkface - Only frozen one I have. Too badly inbred to use for a lineage.

Phoenix Star Dorkface of Berk - One of my two dream Dorkfaces.

And finally, that Gold Tinsel you see on my list is a Dorkface - Thuwed, another dream Dorkface! biggrin.gif

I have a 7th gen bronze tinsel from Dorkface and Thuwed as well. http://dragcave.net/lineage/iHnVG

Also, this dragon has a child who inherently is related to Dorkface and Thuwed too. (8th gen)

Sadly, looks like you have a soon to be lost Dorkface. The mother has been killed and isn't a zombie. You might want to screen shot the lineage while you can still see it and maybe post on the Finding the Lost, Dorkfaces and Thuweds thread. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Tropical Sun Thuwed Dorkface - Not to be outdone, this one's a Dorkface - Thuwed!

Sun-Kissed Dorkface Thuwed - I think this is a sibling of the one above. Can someone verify it?

They are related but not siblings. The Night of First Fire is the mother of Sun-Kissed Dorkface Thuwed and the grandmother of Tropical Sun Thuwed Dorkface with different fathers in the respective lines. So aunt and nephew but a half step? Don't know exactly what to call it.

I have this Dorkface: http://dragcave.net/lineage/FaOC The lineage is pretty messy, but if you scroll all the way to the bottom you can see. I think this dragon was the fifth one I picked up! I'm proud of it. :3

With D'Hennegel and Dusk dragons in there too! biggrin.gif

I have a gold tinsel with Dorkface Lineage. 

Dorkface Lovechild

It has a really complicated lineage, but it's not inbred.

Sadly that is soon to be a not so complicated 6th gen gold tinsel. Someone killed (FDNQN) and wasn't raised as a zombie. You will have a "lost" Dorkface. Might want to check out this thread, and make records of the lineage while it is still visible. Sorry sad.gif

Sadly that is soon to be a not so complicated 6th gen gold tinsel.  Someone killed (FDNQN) and wasn't raised as a zombie.  You will have a "lost" Dorkface.   Might want to check out this thread, and make records of the lineage while it is still visible.  Sorry sad.gif

May the bluebird of happiness peck the scroll that holds irno to shreds. (irno is the mate of the deceased Dorkface descendent.

edit: But, of course, I should rescind the curse because it would make even MORE people unhappy. blink.gif

Once again, there's a way to make newcomers to the game feel incredibly unwanted.

Edited by Gladtobemom

Leyafette Blues Dorkface- everyone up to her grandparents is mine!

Unhatched Dorkface- and their younger uncle/aunt.

I'm naming mine after the songs and albums of the band The White Stripes, as Icky Thump's mother was a White Stripe called... White Stripe!

I have This Seasonal Dragon.

The lineage is a bloody mess, but not inbred. [Note that the lineage is longer, if you trace some of the xGreat-Grandparents. But Midas is visible.]

Edit: Scratch the 'not inbred'. Some of those xGreats are inbred, it's just too far back to show up on the first page.

Edited by Chronopie

I've been away from the cave for about two years. I can't say I was aware of this lineage before browsing the forums tonight....

but I have this one : lineage