Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

I know... T^T Sorry Adrian. D8

I'll make it up to her by buying her an ice cream or something....

Oh , and just hime is fine.

Also, Murder, my charrie is talking to yours, she ditched Adrian for you, so I hope this turns out well.

xd.png She'd probably be slightly freaked out by that, no one buys her ice creams ohmy.gif

And Murder/Hime, would it work if she ended up breaking into the conversation at some point, or would you want to wait until it was done? Since she won't be visible until she speaks up... xd.png

Yeah. Jon: Hey sexy babe. Lia: Hi Jon. xd.png Just expects it out of him. Good woman. She's gotten used to him.

I HAVE A SNOW DAY! AGAIN! since no one asked

OMG I love this youtube video

Edited by Lore_Master

hey guys happy.gif; i has a question...in the rp thread are you starting back from the point from where we left off in the other one or starting over? i guess I'll need to reread the plot but i just need an idea so i know how to come back in as Astrid.

*pokes coke* SvH pretty please? user posted image

Yay snow!!!!

Hope we had snow here D:

...Or even cold TT^TT

DP, we're starting where we left off, which is at lunchbreak. There's about half an hour left before PE starts, and most students are already done eating~

okie dokie happy.gif; thanks smile.gif...I'll have her be with Dion and Reimi.

*nuzzles Lore-love*

Poor Caleb. and I totally meant for Lia to start showing powers last. dammit.

xd.png She'd probably be slightly freaked out by that, no one buys her ice creams ohmy.gif

And Murder/Hime, would it work if she ended up breaking into the conversation at some point, or would you want to wait until it was done? Since she won't be visible until she speaks up... xd.png

Either for me, but I guess they're talking now, if it were me, I'd wait until Murder posted again.

But it's up to Murder, it won't really effect me. biggrin.gif

You can interject into the conversation anytime you want Paine. o wo

^^ I'll give it... at least one more post, she might have to speak up on that bird thing xd.png And the longer she's hidden, the more of a shock it'll be to Jack and Dana >D

Edited by Dr. Paine

I got to go to bed. Be back tomorrow around 5 pm mountain standard time. tongue.gif

Well, you don't really have to read everything if you don't want to. Just concentrate on what concerns your character ^-^

Anyways, profiles should be posted in the main thread soon, aaaand, I'm kinda being kicked out, so I don't know how much longer I'll be able to hang around xd.png

I may be heading off myself, soon... -will wait a bit to see if Murder posts- Try not to get too far ahead, please? -offers brownies for that xd.png-

ETA: And, aside from Adrian and the girl with electric hands, who's started to show powers now? It might be interesting if, at some point, we managed to get a couple of the first showers talking xd.png

Just a thought :>

Edited by Dr. Paine

I pretty much have to go now too~ *can't post anyways since Ceren spoke to Cassandra*

Lore, lib, jaina, Kokay, I'm trusting on you to keep the beasts under control!!! *salutes*

*turns*

*leaves*

Jaina, I posted Jon flirting with Lia and sitting down next to Misa.

Gentle PPing...uhmmmm, well, it's nothing that Jon wouldn't do anyway >.<

Yes, you will!!!

*glomps* You have so many RPs to catch up in missy.

Well,I'm off for the night!!! I found the new Kurshitsuji OVA, welcome to the Phantomhives, and I'm gonna watch it now.

*flings self at Sebastian*

Anyway, I won't post until tomorrow afternoon, around 4pm EST time, dun want anyone to get left behind. tongue.gif

I am officially done with my first semester at college now!