Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

Aw, bye lib. Strange, you,me, and Devvy all live in the tristate area O_O

Anywho, I can't wait to start then. tongue.gif And since we're starting we we left off...can anyone tell me what day it is? Like... the day of the week, or how many days they've been in school...

Oh and I think we need an updated list of the roommates; I'm going to go now so... bye. BADMINTONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~

Aw, bye lib. Strange, you,me, and Devvy all live in the tristate area O_O

Anywho, I can't wait to start then. tongue.gif And since we're starting we we left off...can anyone tell me what day it is? Like... the day of the week, or how many days they've been in school...

o_o Who is Devvy?

lmao, that's one of my nicknames. Things might get confusing for me B(

Devvy is Devious_Bookworm. 8D She's in another RP with us. So, what do we call you? Murder? -___-

So, can anyone say what day it is? Or how many days they've been in school?

I think it's still the second day or maybe the first... *is lost*

It's Monday in the RP. The students have been there for the weekend. (It's said in the second post of this thread if you're wondering.)

Devvy is Devious_Bookworm. 8D She's in another RP with us. So, what do we call you? Murder? -___-

lol'd. Everyone around here calls me Murder. Sess was the only one who called me by my irl name. But everyone around me outside DC calls me Devy so in an indirect way I'd probably think someone was mentioning me for a second haha.

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

That's nice, though I have no clue whatsoever who Sess is... A way to tell you two apart, Devvy is with two v's, your Devy only has one. 8D

And thanks for telling me sapfirewolf, ♥, I can just say in the RP that my plane was delayed or something, as an excuse for why I wasn't there over the weekend. Now to make Dana some friends...

Sess is Sesshia. She roleplayed with me on a couple of occasions, but I haven't seen her post in a couple weeks. She was one of my good friends around here =w=

Students arrived Sunday morning, it is now Monday.

O hai~

Stop was AWESOME has anyone else seen them? I'm so glad I went~

Anyways, I still have to finish checking my inbox, and then we can start. Since Kira-senpai is at San Francisco right now, I'm posting the forms under the 'character summary' section of this RP for now. She'll be abck tomorrow though, so it's only temporary.

For those who weren't in the last RP, you can say your character was sick/lost their ride/ parents were sick/ had stuff in general to do, and hence arrived late on Monday.

Aaaaand, for EVERYONE, and READ THIS PLEASE:

As soon as I start the RP, we'll wait for everyone to post at least once, except for those who have left already. Okay? Okay. That way we all get to start and to read through everyone's posts to see where their characters are and what not and not ignore/leave people behind. Also, lunch break is not allowed to end until I say so. *insert evil laugh here*

Oh, and jaina, please explain how Misa's manifestation of her power was?

unless she concentrates to make it go away, she's been having little arcs of electricity wrapping around her hands. She found she can produce slightly larger arcs by concentrating as well an in places other than her hands.

It also extends down any metal implement she's holding

Shiny radioactive forks! biggrin.gif I think this should be fun. I'll be incessantly editing until everyone has posted. xd.png

Posted character forms. If I left anone (whose form has already been approved) out, do tell me D:

They are so many I can't really be sure...

I still have to edit the 'roommate' section of most forms though.

EDIT: Updated roommate section of forms~

Adrian doesn't have a roommate though, since girls have now become uneven D:

EDIT OF THE EDIT: Celestial07, the 'owner' (how should I call it D:) of Stephan, hasn't appeared around here yet, so maybe we should wait a bit until we hear from her?

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

Nope. I'll make the first post as soon as I'm done with this... *is checking inbox atm*

By the way, we'll be starting at the time when students were starting to leave the cafeteria, since that's when some people's characters were left.

EDIT: No wait, scratch that, you can post. But be careful to hit 'preview' before posting so you can check if someone else posted and if you should edit something smile.gif

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

Dang it...

Well. Thankfully, Adrian has a reasonable excuse to just be quiet and not seen xd.png I'm only on for a second, I'm babysitting. (However, it's babysitting with Metroid.)

Someone else post first... I feel weird... xd.png

Hey, hey Shiro! I nominate you, as RP manager, to post first! biggrin.gif

Edited by Kokay

Lol, fine xd.png

I was going to wait until some people post to see if someone was being left behind and interact with them, but since no one else wants to start, I guess I'll go ahead with it ^-^

Oh, just remembered something I meant to add to Adrian's profile- she prefers to go by her surname.