Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

Paine, I was in the middle of a new form anyway, can I pleeeaaaaaaase be your roomie??

Hi lib 8D I thought you worked until 12.

Anyway, my posts will all be pretty short until I get a better grip on my charrie. <3

So please, bare with the teeny posts for now...I promise they'll get longer! D8

lib, Paine's character is a girl D:

I guess I could allow ONE more girl, to even the numbers and not let anyone alone without a roommate, but... I still have to confirm that saphira-dragon is coming back, since she hasn't appeared around here yet, and if we don't count Jessica, girls would be even again, so... D: *got herself dizzy*

Hime, don't worry about it, so long as you try your best to get better ^-^

thanks shiro, -___-'''' It always starts out like this...short posts get longer and longer, so just expect me to get better, and not worse tongue.gif Anyway, I hope we keep the RP going this time 8D

*mutters about no poster left behind* I'm here! biggrin.gif Finally back to post. And guess what! I have a snow day! >:D

Sorry. Was gone for a while and it became like this D:

OKAY READ THIS. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T POSTED YET. SO STOP POSTING IF YOU ALREADY HAVE. NAO.

By the way, I'm already going to go to sleep, since it's close to midnight here.

Glad you have a snow day, Kokay~ I wish we had snow here D: I wish it was at least cold... Summer Christmas is no fun D:

Just a check, we're allowed to have powers showing now, right?

Powers showing=cool. Misa's got radioactive hands. I'll growl at them for you Shiro. For like ten minutes... xd.png I'm tired. I'll not post either. *grumble*

Powers showing=cool. Misa's got radioactive hands. I'll growl at them for you Shiro. For like ten minutes... xd.png I'm tired. I'll not post either. *grumble*

Nice xd.png

Adrian's is much less entertaining, but the current situation would probably make it show up.

I'm looking for a good time to reveal Jon's. And, with his personality, you'd never expect it to be like it is.

Actually... I think I'll sleep now. Paine/jaina keep these posting beasts under control wink.gif Lib/Lore can too. Heck, everyone should. Defeats the purpose but it makes you feel important! xd.png

YUS. I shall name Kokay, jaina, lib and Lore my posting police!!!! *hands badges*

Control people when I'm not around/am distracted/am lazy please~

And Paine, powers should show between Monday and Friday, but for people who arrived late, they have to wait for two days smile.gif

YUS. I shall name Kokay, jaina, lib and Lore my posting police!!!! *hands badges*

Control people when I'm not around/am distracted/am lazy please~

And Paine, powers should show between Monday and Friday, but for people who arrived late, they have to wait for two days smile.gif

Do new characters count as late? Because I just kind of assumed that they were (my intro mentioned she was just getting used to the new room/trying to get Tim settled) already there and no one really noticed until they decided to do stuff xd.png

If I need to edit, delete my post, I will x3 I'm a bit out of it right now and might have gotten a little mixed up.

Oh wow you're going to wait for people who haven't posted. Maybe I can just not post and jam you all; you have to wait for me, don't you? >=)

JK, but really, I'm not posting tonight. Too late.

Oh! Powers can show? Yay! <3

Also, Murder, my charrie is talking to yours, if you haven't seen that yet. :X

If she arrived on Sunday, she can show traces of powers already. If she didn't then not. You should be the one to decide, since from your post, it can be understood that she was at the academy during the weekend, but she merely didn't leave her room.

But do delete your post please, since you already posted and we're trying to wait until everyone has gotten the chance to post at least once~ *points at one of her above posts*

Aaaaand, Shiro OUT *poofs*

If she arrived on Sunday, she can show traces of powers already. If she didn't then not. You should be the one to decide, since from your post, it can be understood that she was at the academy during the weekend, but she merely didn't leave her room.

But do delete your post please, since you already posted and we're trying to wait until everyone has gotten the chance to post at least once~ *points at one of her above posts*

Aaaaand, Shiro OUT *poofs*

Alright ^^ In that case, I'll just save my post xd.png

Post, away!