Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

I s'pose. But I can guess where Lia's is going. And Jon's ain't THAT awesome! xd.png

I bet you can't ^^

This first step is completely misleading, actually. I don't even know why it's the first step. But shiro approved it *shrug*

I'm not going to reveil Caleb's power today, maybe tomorrow. I also posted.

I hate waiting. *sulks* I cross my fingers hoping I'm right though. *visions of Rogue from X-men dance through Coke's mind*

Totally off base xd.png

But that's what I wanted in the first place so I mebbe that bled through.

Although...*thinks* I guess it's --nope, never mind xd.png

It's not that. Fin.

Dang it... xd.png I knew it had something to do with it though. I WILL FIGURE IT OUT! MARK MY WORDS! Actually don't... I don't like being wrong. It's bad for me...

*sigh* I'm waiting for Shiro to approve my character so that I can start Rping with you guys. I'm afriad of getting left behind in the roleplay.

Eh, as long as PE doesn't start, all you need to know is the powers. You're safe.

Now we have:

Shiny radioactive hands

Paralyzing hugs

Premonitions brought about by touchin'

That sounds very...sexual xd.png

It does have something to do with their powers though tongue.gif

Lol thanks Kokay.

"Shiny radioactive hands" O.o Wow..compared to all that, Elias's (my char) power seems pretty lame.

O.O Lia's got sexual prowess?! JON! *sprays with water bottle* WHY YOU NOT BETTER THAN HER?! *sprays again*

Hey. they're all lame. ESCPECIALLY someone's...

Well. You didn't miss too much. If your character's a male, he can room with me. ^^

xd.png Bad Jon!

I can't blame him though. I'd drool over Lia if I saw her, and I'm not even a boy. Tall girls and tight clothes, shapely legs...yeah I can see where Jon would go wrong rofl

Hey. they're all lame. ESCPECIALLY someone's...

Well. You didn't miss too much. If your character's a male, he can room with me. ^^

Yes, Elias is a male. Also, I bet Lia and Jon would own him in any kind of battle, since his powers are kinda lame in the first step >.> Rofl Jon.

xd.png We're a very distracted bunch, aren't we? Oh the new people must be lost. I just read how our school uniforms are being washed because of Coke stains. I don't stain people... Unless I bleed on them... *is offended*

lol poor Kokay. Wait, what about uniforms and Coke stains? *is already lost*

First page in the OoC. It's a summary. xd.png Not really offended.

Jon is fun. Who wants their character to meet him next? He always enjoys visits from girls! >:D

Oh yeah, that. (lol forgot about it) I'd have Elias meet him, but he isn't approved and I don't think Jon would like a visit from a guy :'D

Dang this moves fast. Anything important posted here in OOC? And whats with people getting dizzy? *Is confused*

I'd like to think he and Lia are going to be bestest friends and Caleb is going to hate his guts rofl

Jon just got dizzy. People's powers are showing.

Edited by futurelibkeeper

Well Caleb is lucky to have a hot/sexy girlfriend like Lia xd.png

And yea he might dislike jon, but for a little awhile till his jealousy stops.

Well ya know, all jealousy is is insecurity, which, seeing as how Caleb is the most awesomest person ever in Lia's eyes, I dare say that jealousy will go away right quick xd.png