Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

Oh my bad didn't know there was a one post limit :S

Do I delete or leave it? Bluh.

Oh screw it lol, I'll save and delete.

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

* sigh* I'll delete em' too, they weren't that good in the first place. I'll just elaborate on my first post to make up for it...

YUS. I shall name Kokay, jaina, lib and Lore my posting police!!!! *hands badges*

Control people when I'm not around/am distracted/am lazy please~

And Paine, powers should show between Monday and Friday, but for people who arrived late, they have to wait for two days smile.gif

understood

* pouts*

Well, I've deleted them, xd.png. Now to wait for Dr.Paine to delete them so that it doesn't look like she's talking to herself. :X

So, I guess we can post again after everyone else posts...:X

EDIT: Juzz, I read your post, it's so good! 8D I think Dana and Ariana being roomates is gonna be awesome! <3, Well, I hope, at least...

And Adrianas little brother sounds cute, not in a romantic way, a little boy type way.

Edited by 98hime

* pouts*

Well, I've deleted them, xd.png. Now to wait for Dr.Paine to delete them so that it doesn't look like she's talking to herself. :X

EDIT: Juzz, I read your post, it's so good! 8D I think Dana and Ariana being roomates is gonna be awesome! <3, Well, I hope, at least...

And Adrianas little brother sounds cute, not in a romantic way, a little boy type way.

Will get to it xd.png

And A: It's Adrian, and B: ... Tim isn't her brother xd.png -pokes form-

Grrrrr.... Back! Now I have to read all the forms and read all the posts. And this I have to do without my mother finding out.

Lol, I read that Tim is her parrot. tongue.gif and I'm room mates with Ariana.

Anyway,I'll post tomorrow, after every one has posted.

*yawns*

Night, <3

* pouts*

Clash of two daydreamers xd.png

I couldn't think of anything else to add in Ariana's 'things to do', that's where I left her off last time sleep.gif

And it seems like there are a lot of cats 0_0

We might end up seeing some cat romance xd.png

Posted character forms. If I left anone (whose form has already been approved) out, do tell me D:

They are so many I can't really be sure...

I still have to edit the 'roommate' section of most forms though.

EDIT: Updated roommate section of forms~

Adrian doesn't have a roommate though, since girls have now become uneven D:

EDIT OF THE EDIT: Celestial07, the 'owner' (how should I call it D:) of Stephan, hasn't appeared around here yet, so maybe we should wait a bit until we hear from her?

Me thinks Rion is missing xd.png

Edited by Juzz

leik ohemgee, I'm important xd.png

Posting Patrol woot.

Okay, so, since I didn't post last night and instead watched Eclipse (Jacob half-naked every time he comes on-screen *drool*) and I have work in approx 50 minutes, I'mma wait till I get home, not that any of you care.

Which'll be ~4pm. Hmm, perhaps we should make a list of who hasn't posted yet...So no one's going "OMNOMNOMNOM I WANNA POST CAN WE POST WHO HASN'T POSTED YET"

Shiro, if we're waiting for people to post, perhaps we should but a day limit on it, instead of an ambiguous "until the last person in the world posts" Exaggerating, yes, but I don't think a limit of two days, or even one, is too much to ask. That way the rules are concrete (Americans and their written rules *eyeroll*) and no one is feeling slighted that you gave the go ahead to post, or waiting indefinitely.

*proudly pins badge on shirt* POSTING POLICE ON DUTY! xd.png

So, has everyone posted yet?

Oak, it's right before gym, and it's a free period, and they have some time to themselves for about..half an hour, I think.

Do want to post! TT^TT

Almost home guys >.< Then I can post.

Still serious about that posting list thingy.

Koke and jaina (and Lore-love) I'm thinking of making a Patrol Police button rofl. Interested?

Also: I think if a person in in a convo, they should be able to post, but have posting limits. Because in rl time, a conversation can be shorter than a walk across school grounds, for example.

Edited by futurelibkeeper

Oh Koke. You really are obsessively preoccupied with POTO, aren't you *shakes head in amusement*

>.> Who told you that. Was it... Was it... Um... ND! It was ND! I knew it!

...Um...what? *is confused*

Bah, I should post, but I'm working on a project now... >_> Maybe I can slowly type one up so by the time I'm done with it I have to edit it because of other posts...

Haha, just blaming you for what is plainly seen. xd.png

*disappears behind bush and reappears in safari gear* Now where is that elusive Shiro?

rofl, busy with life Koke!!

*hands over binoculars just in case though*

off to post yay