Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

Not exactly officially... xd.png Jon's out for all the girls. Except Lia. She's the only girl who understands that his flirting is instinct, not serious. So they're friends. REALLY close friends. I feel like Misa will hat Jon's guts too because he'll be flirting so much with other girls. xd.png

So, P.E. hasn't started yet, correct?

Now, what should I do with Kaito? (Oh I need to change his name...) If I remember correctly Kaito and Shen were going to get dressed for P.E. even though they still had some time. *goes to do some posting*

I hope P.E. doesn't start before my char is accepted, or I will be lost for a post.

Nope. Only people from the original came on Saturday. The new people were delayed.

I was told newcomers could be either, just a page or so back. -was checking to make sure it was okay for Adrian to start going poof xd.png-

O.o I thought they said it wasn't... Ergh...

Okey dokey.

BTW, I changed Kaito's name (because that's a name of a Vocaloid) to Kaido. Not much of a difference so then I don't get confused. lol

People who said they arrived late at the school can't show powers yet. People who said they arrived on time but were just being anti-socials so no one noticed them can start showing their powers.

Also, I KNOW EVERYONE'S POWERS. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHK *cough*

Ahem.

Why so much activity when I'm not feeling okay? D: *goes read IC thread*

Also, Shadow, I did respond to your PM about the charrie, but I just noticed my inbox went full a while ago, so yeah D: Sorry

EDIT: Also, aakira, Akira's room wouldn't be SR-305. Sunrise building is for classes. The dorms don't have any code, so the room number is just three numbers, no letters ^-^

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

That's fine. I'll send my response. (BTW Elias arrived on time but he's just being anti-social)

So what powers do we have showing? I've got mine, jaina, and lib. Hime, what's your character's power showing summary?

Oh, who cares about the antisocials xd.png

Btw, Shadow, I just noticed your character shares a name with the headmaster xd.png *Dark forced her to point it out*

Btw, do you know how confusing is it to call PureDark Dark and DarkShadow Shadow?! *flails*

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

GAH! Really? *runs off and checks* I'm still keeping his name Elias, though (Eli for short tongue.gif) And for the name, basically everyone around the forums keeps calling me 'Darkybear', so you can call me that as well.

Dark and Darkybear sounds more confusing than Dark and Shadow...

We're PureDarkShadow xd.png

sis, dorms do have codes. G1, G2, G3 for girl dorms and B1, B2 and B3 for boy dorms. It's all in the gigantic first post that probably no one reads more than once and in the general map xd.png

Edited by Puredark006

Dark and Darkybear sounds more confusing than Dark and Shadow...

We're PureDarkShadow xd.png

sis, dorms do have codes. G1, G2, G3 for girl dorms and B1, B2 and B3 for boy dorms. It's all in the gigantic first post that probably no one reads more than once and in the general map xd.png

Lol PureDarkShadow. It's what Kira now calls me instead of 'Dark-kun' because she used to get me and you mixed up. So yeah. *waits for Elias to be approved* Has P.E. started yet?

Can't think of anything to post xd.png

I'll just post again if PE begins... Or if someone speaks to Rion or Ariana.

I kinda want Rion to be late for PE... And Ariana's waiting for PE...

Anyway... Since PE is the last subject... That means it's club joining afterward tongue.gif

What are the available clubs anyway? (other than the made up ones)

Shiro says it won't start until she says so. She'll probably post it in bold so no one can miss it ^^

you have to admit PureDarkShadow sounds awesome xd.png

EDIT: some are in the first post no one bothers to read more than once I mentioned earlier (I kinda only remember horse riding). Besides that, I think there's a club for everything if you get permission...

Edited by Puredark006

ohoho I read the first post tons of times. Especially when I'm in the process of writing my first post.

What I was kinda thinking about was if the club has already been made, then it will have some older members right (from higher levels)?

Cause if we make up our own club (not that I would), wouldn't that mean that it's only us first years who will be members while the clubs that were there even before will have a mix of higher levels and us....

OR is it restricted by our year level?

(and... I'm confusing myself again... It's hard to put in words... And I kinda forgot what I was trying to say... xd.png)

Ceren is making a music club for those interested!!!! *shameless publicity*

Wouldn't it be awesome if everyone joined the same club? xd.png (probably not happening though)

So what powers do we have showing? I've got mine, jaina, and lib. Hime, what's your character's power showing summary?

Adrian's is showing, too xd.png

Yay! My char has been approved. *runs off to post* Wait, any ideas what I should do? T_T *is lost within mass of posts*

Ceren is making a music club for those interested!!!! *shameless publicity*

Wouldn't it be awesome if everyone joined the same club? xd.png (probably not happening though)

Ariana's been thinking of joining music club since the last RP laugh.gif

BTW, is there a limit in the number of clubs you may join?

We were allowed to join 2 clubs in my old school rolleyes.gif.

Three if we joined two, plus the student council....

And now that I mention that... Will there be election of student council? xd.png