Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

YAY~ Interacts with mez. I'm lost too.

Lol ok. How about our chars meet, since they are roomates and now friends. Elias is heading towards Link. That okay?

suurree~

EDIT: did they meet before this? (just asking)

Edited by lachrymation

They should've D:

Otherwise, one of them has been sleeping in one of the couches of the first/second floors xd.png

Juzz, the limit is one club~ (you can join more later, there's an explanation for it... *insert evil laugh here*)

Shiro gave me green light to post as NPC students from every year, so I'll just go, finish reading everyone's posts and maybe mention a few pre-existing clubs.

*gets list* we have horse-riding, fencing, swimming, archery, chemistry, reading, and I don't know if there are other common clubs. Suggestions? (not music 'cause Ceren's gonna make it so it doesn't exist yet)

yay, someone reads the first post! *hugs Murder* ... lol, that sounded great, hugs murder xd.png I'm pro-killing! *insert evil laugh here* ejem, I'll shut up now

Edited by Puredark006

Techie club!

lawl pro-killing. I have to say I get quite confused seeing my name sometimes, and they're not even referring to me.

Okay, thanks, that's one thing less to do. I'm having troubles finding the picture of the girls' uniform though, so that might not be up until I find it (having two laptops is hard D:) or draw it again, which might and will take even more time D:

Sorry, in case I can't find it, it's exactly like the boys' uniform, but with a plaid skirt, whitw socks that reach a little below the skirt, and the same brown boots (boots reach a little above the uncle).

*rough description is rough*

Random... But I just remembered I did draw them in uniforms xd.png

user posted image

My old drawing sucks sleep.gif

(so much for joining both cooking and music club xd.png)

No snow day tonight... sad.gif

Paine! What's your power?

MURDEERRRRR *hugs murder*

I did write quite a bit of that first post too, so yeah xd.png

PRO-KILLING FTW! WHY OF COURSE VIOLENCE SOLVES EVERYTHING!!

Juzz, thansk for the drawing!!

I still haven't found the one I scanned, and haven't really gotten to looking for the original, so... ^-^U

But yeah, that should give people a good idea of what uniforms are like smile.gif

Coke! Stop asking people's powers!! Only I am allowed to know!!! *insert evil laugh here*

xd.png Just the way they're shown in the RP, dear Shiro!

We've got:

Shiny radioactive hands

Paralyzing hugs

Premonitions from touchin'

But Shiro, isn't mine kind of hard to follow along if the other people don't know Link's power, and it kind of comes to interaction? Like, they're supposed to do something as well?

You can a) interact with one of Shiro's character b ) interact with an NPC

that's what Jon did the first time, in the old RP, when he got out of a classroom, if I recall correctly

Edited by Puredark006

Aw... sad.gif Lore spelled it Ceaser. It's Ceagar. Ceagar's supposed to be German for Champion. But I can't find a translator that's not like WTF?! YOU MEAN CIGAR!

>.> Jon didn't... Well... Yeah he did. A BUNCH of NPC's. And Misa got mad.

Edited by Kokay

I recommend the NPCs of dooooom alot.png

It's fun to torture people who you won't see ever again ^-^ *was planning to do it with Ceren at some point*

To bed then. Posting Police, off duty. *salutes Shiro*

suurree~

EDIT: did they meet before this? (just asking)

Yeah. They're roommates, after all. xd.png *goes off to post*

Officers, at rest! *salutes* (was dying to say that xd.png)

This time it's not being as bad as the last one though smile.gif (it may have something to do with me not allowing PE to start, but oh well xd.png)

By the way, here's a little clue of what's coming your way:

See the PE teacher's name? You see it yes? Have you read Hitman Reborn? Have you? Well, the teacher's based around that xd.png *is excited 'cause it'll be crazy and lots of fun*

*is totally stalking but pretending not to be* Post jaina, post... xd.png Shiro you make me laugh!

When I first saw the teacher's name, I was like: Sasagawa Ryohei from Reborn. Totally. This is gonna be one interesting P.E. class. *goes off to post now* Ooh, Shiro, since you know my char's powers, when do you think I should reveal something about them?

Whenever you feel like it xd.png

I already mentioned how you could start in the PM~ *nudge nudge wink wink*

PE is going to be quite a good moment too, since we shall all experience THE EXTREME DODGEBALL OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM *throws balls at people*

Oh God. Ryohei: Dodgeball TO THE EXTREME xd.png

Yeah, but how is that gonna happen in the middle of dodge ball? *goes off to post anyway*

People get hit during EXTREME DODGEBALL. They fall during EXTREME DODGEBALL. He can casually touch them/trip over them during EXTREME DODGEBALL.

*likes to say EXTREME DODGEBALL*

*Wants to be a part of EXTREME DODGEBALL* Poor Jon. What a terrible time for him to have a headache, though he's better off than Lia or Caleb. *crosses fingers to be on team with Misa*