Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

ffff, what? new OVA!? *runs off to find it*

woot! hooray for jaina! I am almost done with mine. just a 900 word essay to write about a short story and I'm done~

Yes, I know, lib ;_;

Congrats jaina owo

I'm so finished with this semester lol.

The new OVA's kinda stupid in my opinion :\ they cater too much to the girl being manhandled by Sebastian.

Of course I'm a big SebxCiel shipper so that may be why BU

Well, I'm a big Sebx ME shipper xd.png so,that may be the reason why I like it.O3O after all, I just pretended that I was the lady.8D I liked it, though it was a bit bland...

Also, I just read you post , Murder. <3

SebXCiel is completely understandable. I don't know who on earth else he would be paired with.

Hopefully, I won't have to read through so many posts every morning. Not nice to wake up and see that you kept one person back.

Oh, by the way, do we have to wait 2 days for their powers to start showing or do we have to wait 2 days until they can start to use their powers?

Edited by Toneto

sad.gif

That totally sucks that you're so far ahead time-wise.

If it makes you feel any better, my first post was like two hours ago sleep.gif

SebxCiel FTW

@Toneto: I have no clue for the powers. That's something to ask Shiro-chan, which I will do when I talk to her tomorrow~

Stupid site block... xd.png

Looks like everyone's been busy tongue.gif

2nd sem of college just ended, which means vacation! biggrin.gif

Hmm.... Now that I think of it... Now that Audrey's gone... Ariana technically haven't spoken to anyone yet O_O

Powers start showing. Remember it's the beginning of step one, and it shoudl happen gradually, so it would be something really, reaaaaally weak. Misaka's radioactive hands should o randomly on and off, but more off than on really. Dana's drawing thingy should happen less often than not. So yeah. It's just the start ^-^

Also, toneto, we'd have less of an hour difference, but since my graduation is tomorrow, I seem to always be busy in the mornings with practice, so... sorry ^-^"

It's more if the powers are not so obvious when shown at first alot.png

Oh, and when is PE gonna start?

Edited by Juzz

Also, toneto, we'd have less of an hour difference, but since my graduation is tomorrow, I seem to always be busy in the mornings with practice, so... sorry ^-^"

Really, I didn't think so. I thought 8 AM for me means midnight for you.

If it makes you feel any better, my first post was like two hours ago

Hey, it actually does make me feel better!

Edited by Toneto

Shiro: P.E starts when I say so

there's your answer xd.png

*ejem* For the powers example, I'll use my non-existent friend Reynek (you should know him from the paragraph under the form): his step one was little gusts of wind. One day, after the two-days-wait, he could be hot and start fanning himself, and he'd note the wind he was producing was a little stronger than normal. Of course, he'd think it was his imagination or something. But then, when he was playing ping-pong, he could feel a little wind picking up and blowing the strands of hair into his opponent's eyes, scoring him a point. He'd think that was weird, since no windows were opened. So, being the curious person he is, he'd lock himself up in his room and try to summon wind. Nothing. Laughing it off, he'd open the window to get fresh air and his papers would go flying through it.

So, 1.- something small 2.- you haven't got much control over it yet 3.- until you seriously train, it randomly goes on and off

xd.png Jon's power. I am fairly excited to reveal it. Post quickly, dear jaina. >:D

So we still have to wait two days until the powers actually start showing, yes? (Ain't I hard headed? tongue.gif )

Since Cassie has just arrived, then yes, her powers should start showing between Wednesday and Friday. For those who arrived on Saturday, they can start showing theirs between now and Friday. Talking about Friday, everyone must have started showing powers by then.

Sis will return in like half an hour to keep modding this ^^

Edit: scratch that, she's here now, got here faster than I though xd.png

Edited by Puredark006

*fixes badge* I can answer questions in the mean time. And, for the record, I had jaina's clear for that.

Ok, sis won't be in for at least a couple of hours more; we're having some problems here that need to be attended

*salutes Posting Police*

*salutes back*

I got this. It's quite now anyways. Not until later does it start picking up biggrin.gif Do what you gotta do guys!

Damn, four pages already and I got yet ANOTHER project to work on >_>

I guess I better make a quick post just so I don't get to far behind...

Here;s the code I suppppooooose

[img=http://i55.tinypic.com/14yc19g.jpg]

I liek making buttons *smiles at the praise*

You're awesome too dear Koke ^^