Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

Every place in the world is interesting xd.png

After all... Earth is the only planet with life.... For now ninja.gif

Just sort of sad that I've never experienced snow... It used to be my dream xd.png

Edited by Juzz

Ander doesn't mind. He'll just pin the cat to the wall with some staples and poke it with a stick >;D

And get his roommate super mad in the process. In other words, he gets something not liking him either way. He just gets to choose if it's a human or a cat.

Koke: The world busting into flames. xd.png

I won't be here for the start either. I haz work >.> Until 10:30 >.>

central New York is far from interesting sleep.gif

Juzz, I will happily give all my snow to you. Please, take it lol

Edited by futurelibkeeper

:3 I'm from Michigan. And it's snowing like crazy at the moment. I wanna see China Town New York xd.png

I never been to the city of New York. Nor do I want to. I like it up in the middle of no where ^^ See all the French Canadians come by and insult the dickens out of everyone.

Hopefully this RP doesn't start tomorrow! I got some things I need to do after school... >_>

I like snow. pretty~

sis'll be coming back in 3 hours at most, order some stuff, and maybe start the RP after all of that. either that or we're starting tomorrow morning. and by morning, I mean when we wake up. and by 'when we wake up', I mean 10 am or later tongue.gif

I'm browsing through the trading forums and watching anime while waiting. gotta catch up in some shows I missed when I had to study

I never been to the city of New York. Nor do I want to. I like it up in the middle of no where ^^ See all the French Canadians come by and insult the dickens out of everyone.

Hopefully this RP doesn't start tomorrow! I got some things I need to do after school... >_>

It's actually not that bad. Fun to visit but not really to live. Spending the first 12 years of my life there, I can say it's a rather overpriced experience. :| But it's a really nice city.

Although I'd give anything for a nice loft in the soho district.

YAY lib! And.. did the character sheets go up yet? I shall check~ <-Haven't gone on in a while

By the way, Canada is just awesome.

EDIT: No they didn't.

Edited by lachrymation

Michigan FTW! Yes! It's awesome out here. Snow, snow, and more snow. I just wish we had more than a foot... School is still happening for us. If not, I'll be posting all day. So let's hope for all our sakes, school is still happening. xd.png

Oh, well, Murder, how bout you and lach be roomies and I just stay out of it? ^^

If lach wants to, that'd be okay owo. I don't know if it's mandatory to have a roommate, but if not, Jack can be alone.

Awwwwww, nooooo. Jack can't be alone! There are too many people in rl that are that way!

I was just going to be teh roomie so everyone was paired. Unless I creat two charries mwahahahahahaha.

*choke-gurgle-wheeze*

That's impractical though and I think you all would be beating me up xd.png

Iiiii see you lurking, Lore-love

Edited by futurelibkeeper

Hit the roooad, Jack, and don'tcha come back no more, no more, no more--I mean. wub.gif

You live in NY lib? 8D I grew up in NY, then moved to NJ around 10.

So..is there a set date for when we start?

I think Devvy lives in NJ...This is so straaange o.o

Yes, we are starting when Shiro-chan gets back. Have fun with that ;_;

I has to go to work

Aww lol it's okay. I doubt his character would really mind either way. So Jack and Link would be roomies?

Does Jack Link's beef jerkey come to mind for anyone else?

Please not tonight. I'm not going to be here. sad.gif

But then again, if it doesn't start for everybody's needs, then it'll possibly never start. O_____O

And it seems as if everybody moved somewhere at least once in their life. I've never moved. Always stayed in the same house, same neighbourhood... And yes I spell it with a u It's BORRINNGGGG