sharlykng

Midnight Madness

((*Looks around* Where is that Orange? She's holding up the show!))

((She's on a vacation. I'll go create an OoC.))

Well I am so sorry my flight back just got held and they said I didnt check in dry.gif So I am at the airport waiting so tell sharly that I will be gone for probally another day or two.((Am I really holding up the show xd.png ))

((Ok Ok I'm getting the show on the road)) Julia ran off and saw little red thingys stuck in the ground. So she picked one up and ran off to show everybody.

((Oh sorry ok)) Well as you may already heard my name is Julia and I am a dragon tamer. Also, my little brother John is a skinchanger.((When is it going to be night time))

((It's like seven in the morning))

Tyflos looked at John's blur.

"Don't speak much, eh?" Tyflos said.

"Complete opposites, huh?" Benny whispered into Tyflos' ear, while on his shoulder.

Chawnre gave then a ' Ya and?' look then looked at Tyflos then back at the 2 "Well now I think I'm going to get my rest for tonights battle." he said looking for an excuse to just rest.

((Ok should I start again Ok)) Julia and John ran off to go do "stuff" like they usally do. "Yay we get to do STUFF Yayyyyyyyyy!!!" said Julia " But what kinda stuff" said John "Oh just be quiet" said Julia Julia went through some trees and saw a giant waterfall. "Wow" said John

"..." Tyflos stood in the ((courtyard was it?)) with his mouth open.

"They're... the most psychotic people... in... the world..."

Benny wasn't looking, instead was eating something he found on the ground.

"Didn't I tell you that anyways?" Benny said.

"I guess you were right then..." Tyflos said.

((Why am I soo physcotic in Rps whaaaa)) ((Is there really a waterfall?)) "Yep this is where I go everytime i disaper. Oh ya there is this oversized Syad and its really pretty. And And there is a GIANT herd of Karkados behind the trees. The waterfall makes a ever-lasting rainbow :lol said Julia. "How did you find this" :blink:said John

"Well I went in the woods one day and fell down this GIANT mudslide (very fun) and slipped on a rock, and here I am.said Julia

((Your psychotic because your chars have not filter, and everytime ((- intended)) I read these posts, I feel like I'm talking to someone with ADD. They follow no train of thought and the few times you've posted they were all here and there at the same time.))

((Uhh, let's see, Orange's chars are off looking at a waterfall, Chawnre is off doing something. Tyflos and Benny are dumbstruck by Orange's chars. Because they just run off, and out of the city, to look at falling water.))

((Where's LLD?

I swear, we need more people to help get this off the ground.))

((I'm here just unable to tell what the heck is going on. I don't have the attention span to read all the OOC posts. My char wants to get some rest right now to if I recall right. If ya want one of you can find him and so on))

((Well ok I will)) "I wonder where Chanwre is and what he's doing because I think Tyflos

Is mad at me"... Julia thought as she walked off. "I wonder where everybodys going I'll turn into a Karkados so I can spy on them.*turns into Karkados* thought John

((How could a giant rhino-thing ((or something of the like)) spy on people, maybe a Bargos or a Roc.))

((@LLD non of the OOC had inpact about the RP, we were discussing what we need to get this RP of the ground.))

Tyflos closed his wide-open mouth and walked off. Maybe he'd find Chawnre. He walked along the industrial area and his attention was caught by a wonderful machine. This thing looked as if it was a car-like thing. He'd ask about it later, what it was. The blur was an odd shape to tell. So he kept walking.

Benny had given up and curled p and fell asleep on Tyflos' head.

Eventually Tyflos came across the same structure, at least the blur matched memory, that he'd met Chawnre in front of.

"Hello? Anyone here?" He asked aloud.