sharlykng

Midnight Madness

((Poking a certain orange-coloured orange~

EDIT: Updated. Orange's going on a vacation starting next week.))

Edited by sharlykng

Tyflos saw what he wanted in a kiosk. He hadn't the money to buy nor the patience to steal it, it was within a cage, within a cage. He'd have to come back and get two someday. But he put that to the back of his mind.

"So, where should we go? Explore?" Tyflos said.

Benny was in agreement, he nodded.

"Explore? *sigh* and I take it you want to ride as we do it?" he asked knowing its most likely a yes "And were to if thats the case?" Chawnre asked

"No, actually. I really don't want to ride. " He said looking at the space between his legs. "But you should look into saddles."

He jumped off. Landing, he caught his breakfast.

"I don't know, the town I guess, I've only been here once. It's not like Endaria where I lived for a year, or Darakon, well... let's just say I can't legally go back to Darakon." He said.

He started to eat. His mouth stopped bleeding, so it was fine. And he was hungry.

Chawnre nodded "Well at least right now I need to go get out og my armor and get into repairs. I'll be right back." he said and took off and shortly returned a bit later with no armor. "Well I do live here just... never really bothered to memorize the whole place."

"So then lets go!" Tyflos said happily finishing his breakfast. "Sights to see, people to meet, things to do. Cities are like amusement parks, they never get boring!"

He threw away his garbage and took off the bandanna he wore over his 'eyes'. To reveal bandages. He slung it over his neck to keep the sun off.

"Any direction in mind?" He asked.

Chawnre shook his head "No not really.... just make sure they don't decide to want to feel my scales." he said having trouble with the young ones wanting to and then not letting go. Part of why he avoids most parts of the place.

((In the description of him the scales are soft. Not breakable soft but soft hence why the young ones like him.))

"Well, then, let's get a move on before anyone of them wake up!" Tyflos said. Benny transferred from Tyflos' head to Chawnre's.

"Hope ya don't mind me sitting here, but little one's like to pull my tails, I don't like'em either!" Benny said.

Tyflos had already started walking into the industrial section of town. That fascinated him the most, the machines.

Edited by Dusset

Chawnre sighed "Alright then." he said then caught up with Tyflos. "You do know the young ones are almost always up." he muttered. He looked at the machines and wondered how they worked but he did not have the paws for working that stuff.

"Yes, well, they wouldn't come here." Tyflos said as if in a trance. He had stopped at a large rotating machine. Most likely worked by slaves underground, but still, it was transfixing. It looked like a mid-evil power-hammer. Most likely meant for swordsmen.

"Wooooaaaaahhh..." He said as it turned on.

He looked like a kid in a candy store. Or a gymnast in a bouncy house. He watched a sword being finished.

Chawnre laughed "Your so sure?" he asked seeing him in the trance like behaver "Then explain those kids right over- uh oh" He said as he recognized the kids "Um k meet you on the next street." he said turning around but it was to late and he hear and heard "Bluey softy." He sighed "Gotta go." he said then took off down the street away from the now chasing kids.

Lillian hobbled through town; she knew not to let people help her because that would lead to a long time trapped inside those filthy hard boxes. There was a small party of three up ahead;(You Guys) Lillian gave them a mournful expression and pretended to collapse on her hands and knees.

Chawnre ran off and Tyflos was still in his trance. But Benny snapped him out of. Tyflos saw Chawnre take off, but his 'vision' traced to Lillian. He walked over steadily with Benny on his shoulder.

"Need some help there?" He said as he put out a hand to help her up.

Her blur was small, so he assumed she was fairly young, but not as small as the children in the streets, so that placed her at about 14-15.

Lillian shakily took his hand and pulled herself up, one of the creatures in front of her seemed to be only half alert. She took the moment to lift her blood caked face to look at their bags. It was unclear what was in them but they looked decently full.

(Can you tell me what all you guys have in the bags?)

((Tyflos only has one bag, and it's empty, Benny often just passes out in it through out the day, and Chawnre took everything off, plus, he's running from toddlers.

But Tyflos has some money in a concealed pouch))

Benny saw the blood and whispered it to Tyflos.

"Now then, how did you do that?" He asked, actually wanting to know, not just making smalltalk. He snatched a hankerchief from a passerby, who didn't notice, and offered it to her.

Lillian hobbled through town; she knew not to let people help her because that would lead to a long time trapped inside those filthy hard boxes. There was a small party of three up ahead;(You Guys) Lillian gave them a mournful expression and pretended to collapse on her hands and knees.

((Aww your making my char look mean.))

After losing the toddlers Chawnre returned "Ok I'm back-" he noticed the one with a bloody face. He eyed her then slowly approached "Why is your face bloody?" he asked.

"That's what I asked, she hasn't said anything yet." Tyflos said, still offering the handkerchief. "I'm thinking it may have been the battle, but she seems to young, I could be wrong, I obviously can't tell..."

The strangers were speakinvg in their own language. Lillian spoke to them in hers using a series of motions which were a slashing sword and an afternote of pointing to her neck and motioning for no.

(LLD, what does your charrie have in his bag?)

John and Julia were walking aroung when they saw a Drako and some other figures in the distance. Julia shreeked with joy and ran to the Drako while John skinchanged into a Syad so he couldnt be seen.

(Bag? I was not aware one had made its way no to him...)

Chawnre nodded "Would you like help?" he asked then heard a shriek and looked to see some one running towards him. He gave a inner 'oh no' sigh.

((Looks like LLD had a fan girl ;D))

Tyflos was paying more attention to Lillian. Understanding the motions, he took it that she had been attacked.

"Who did this? Who hurt you?" He asked. Signing it, hoping she understood at least that.

Benny had jumped off his shoulder at the sound of a scream, and ran off. But he came back with what looked like goat spleen. He said it was delicious and found a small tree. Climbing to the top, he sat, in plain view, observing the madness.

Oh yes, hello hi ya my names Julia and what is yours. *mouth starts foaming* Ya I'm a drako tamer and this is m cowardly brother John. Yep he is in the grass hiding form you. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by orange

Lillian jumped back a few feet at the sound of horrible high pitched screeching. It reminded her of a type of insect (which is the equivalent of a mosquito) that pestered the pack and herself in mid-hunt. An annoyed growl escaped her lips and Lillian realized her mistake. She kicked up a cloud of dust and ran into the nearest alley and started for the maze of the cities streets.

((How does the tamer stuff work again?))

Chawnre sighed at the Drako tamer part "Well as you can see I'm not about to kill any of you... well scratch that I will kill you if you start petting my neck." he said knowing they have yet to feel it. "As for your friend thats ok I know how that feels." he said.

((I hate lag))

Edited by little lost dragon

Oh yes hello hi ya my names Julia and what is yours. ((mouth starts foaming)) ya im a drako tamer and this is m cowardly brother JOhn yep hes in the grass hiding form you laugh.giflaugh.gif

((Please write in proper sentences~ There's lots of mistakes in that one post. When conversing with someone else, please use this format: "Insert speech here." ))

"So ya can we join your guys' group? We get so lonely because our parents died, and we

get so bored just living here on this island....."((Julia gets amibtious... Way to ambitious))

Edited by orange