sharlykng

Midnight Madness

So ya can we join your guys' group. We get so lonely because ou parents died and we

get so bored just living here on this island.....((Julia gets amibtious... Way to ambious))

((*points to my above post*))

(( Ok Orange, this looks like your first RP, but that doesn't mean that your bad, just not experienced.

This is what you wrote:

So ya can we join your guys' group. We get so lonely because ou parents died and we get so bored just living here on this island.....((Julia gets amibtious... Way to ambious))

This is how It should have been written:

"So yeah, can we join your guys' group? We get so lonely because our parents died, and we get so bored living on this island..." Julia said.

((Julia gets ambitious... way to ambitious.))

Hope this helped biggrin.gif))

Tyflos watched Lillian run off. Well, she's such an odd character, he'll probably find her again. Now he turned his attention to the newcomer. Walking over, her blur indicated she was, well, a 'she', and that she was about his age.

"Have you thought about joining the fights every night? They get interesting." Tyflos said.

As Lillian left and Benny finished his 'goat spleen', he climbed down, walked over, and climbed up Tyflos' back and on to his head.

"Oh, hey Benny where have you been?" Tyflos asked.

"You know, around." The Bargos said.

"Ya we love to fight things, right John?" Julia said. "Sure ya I love to fight" said John. "Oh ya I forgot to mention I am a drako-tamer and John here is a skinchanger, as you probably noticed..said Julia.

Chawnre nodded and sighed not knowing what else to do or think. Last tamer that came to him though he should do what ever he wanted. To put it short that tamer lost a body part and had to work as a mail person now.

((For Chawnre you'll have to really earn his respect. Tyflos by assisting him in combat and so on.))

Julia went wandering around and thought of her new life with these people. "I wander where we are going go" Mabye we could go all over the world and see new things." Julia thought.

Chawnre watched her wonder off "Whew to close there. When some one screeches like that they want to clime on me and so on." he muttered

"Uhm... K..." Tyflos said.

He truly was confused, never had he met someone so... hyper. True, he was a bit hyper himself. But even Benny wasn't like that, not even in a fight.

So he took out his money pouch. He started counting. It was enough.

"I'll be right back." He said.

He hadn't much poison left and didn't want to make it himself. So he walked off and bought a vial. Then he was something new. Something that fascinated him more than the power-hammer. A mid-evil lighter. He haggled with the kiosk owner for about ten minutes. He eventually broke down and gave him a discount. But it still wasn't cheap. It left him with enough o get food for today. But now he had a spiffy new lighter and belt-holder. He returned to Chawnre.

"So, want to actually get to now these people? Because personally I don't." Benny said.

"I don't know, they might be interesting." Tyflos said.

((Hey Sharly, we need a money system. tongue.gif))

Chawnre looked at him "As long as they don't ask for rides and clime all over me then its ok." he said matter of factly.

((Julia and John pop up randomly)) "Hey guys where ya going. When are we going to battle something?'' Julia said. "Ya when are we goin' to battle something" John said.

Edited by orange

Tyflos did a professional face-palm. Never, ever, had he met someone this ignorant. Had they been in the vodka lately? It was like seven in the morning! For someone his age he could have been fooled.

"Not... 'till... night..." he said, still in mid-face-palm.

Shaking it off. He shrugged. Pooped his shoulders and fixed his bow into place. How bad could they possibly be?

Lillian ran for the forest, it was about time to go back anyways. She didn't take any time to take stray coins on the ground but, again, ran hastily for the tree line. A round of Fownir howls called for her in the distance. Lillian finally reached the den where her family was laying about in the sun. They got up and looked at her expectantly and she poured the two bags with meat out and undid the packaging.

((Money system? We'll just assume that everyone's able to live well enough without too much financial trouble. Technically I didn't expect a monetary system, since I had guessed they just do simple trading. I don't think this make sense. o.o I'll try to think up of one if you insist.))

((I do insist. Personally my char wouldn't do very well in a world that worked of bartering. Stealing objects is harder than stealing money))

Chawnre looked at them then facepalmed.... or would have if claws were not s issue with it "And you call your self a Drako tamer." he muttered "We don't fight at day. Thats recovery and rest time. Night is then we fight."

((Oh. Gimme a while; I'll think of something.))

((Gotcha))

"Well on any account, my name is Tyflos, this s Benny, my pe...friend Bargos, and this is Chawnre." He said.

He sat on a bench nearby. Hoping they'd sober-up soon.

(('Tis a beautiful thing. They'll have to be really common gems.

So say,

The most common one s worth the least,

The least common one is worth the most.

Now we just need to figure that kind of stuff out and we're set!))

((The only problem with instituting ideas, is we have to wait for the creator sad.gif))

((I'm fine with it. You won't mind if I put the pic up on the OP, ya? *goes tack the pic up* So, the red's the most expensive, then the yellow's the cheapest?))

((Gotcha))

"Well on any account, my name is Tyflos, this s Benny, my pe...friend Bargos, and this is Chawnre." He said.

He sat on a bench nearby. Hoping they'd sober-up soon.

Chawnre nodded when he got introduced.

((Writers block))

((Haha. I think it's more of because orange can't post.))

((Well, at least we can blame it on the economy xd.png))