Sign in to follow this  
sharlykng

Midnight Madness

Tyflos nodded to awknowledge ((How do you spell that?))to food and began to cut it.

"It's no problem, I shouldn't have been offended, blind aren't that common." He said.

Back to the topic,

"I'd go nuts trying to learn swordsmanship. I'd probably end up trying to shoot it from a bow being so bothered by it. But I guess I chose archery because people always said I'd never be good at it. And because being a farmer didn't appeal to me." He joked. It wasn't a particularly funny one but he made it nonetheless.

Edited by Dusset

((acknowledge))

"It was still rude of me," Signum replied. "I learned both of them because I felt the need to prove myself. Without wings, the most basic feature of our species I was far more alien then even you. So I decided to learn as much as I could to force people to acknowledge me," she continued. In truth soul bearing was something she was bad at, but maybe his being blind just made it easier as her couldn't judge her.

"Well I could teach you some pointers if you'd like." He said, pausing to take a bite. "Don't exactly have another way to pay you back, I'm flat broke, but it wouldn't feel right if I didn't."

Benny climbed up into a chair armed with the knife Tyflos kept in his boot, he climbed up on the table and cut himself some of the bird. And jumped back down to the chair.

Neither Tyflos or Benny acted like anything unusual happened. Both of them counted Benny as another person, not a pet. In fact, the Bargos would have thanked Signum had he not been eating.

"If you wish to, that would be fine, but you don't have to," Signum replied as she ate. The bird had come out well, it was flavorful and juicy rather than dry. When she finished eating, and was certain her guests had finished as well, she took the remains of the bird and took it back to the kitchen where she began to cut strips of meat from it for drying. She was not about to let the meat go to waste, especially from something so tasty.

"Then we will." Tyflos said as he stood up and pushed in his chair. Benny climbed up to the back of the chair and jumped onto Tyflos' shoulder, who in turn bumped that chair inwards with his hip.

"Wanna go now?" He asked walking back to the living room.

((... Let's just move it into the graveyard...?))

((Guess what? I'll get this going 8D))

Lillian finally passed out. For the last few seconds she could still feel the jolt of paws hitting the ground. She could not see anymore, and then, she could not feel anymore... She woke up on a soft but rough mattress; Lillian began to panic and she rolled over onto the floor. There was no sound of Najbliže or even another being, anywhere. Lillian now focused on figuring out where she was. The floor was hard, wooden, glazed elm-like tree or something close. A plush carpet lay several feet away. Lillian was terrified, she hated anything to do with houses, and now she could not see to find a way out.

Lillian did what she was always taught to do if she ever became helplessly lost in the forest. She cleared her throat and let out a fownir howl. Almost immediately, footsteps came down the hall. A door opened and a woman’s voice came to her “Please, stop howling.” Lillian was determined to defy any person’s voice unless they were a relative. The woman kept begging until Lillian finally stopped. “Blize-arrow-murderers…” She growled.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

((Lol.. I'm not gonna bump it anymore >~<" If it's dead, it's dead.))

((I try to get back into this but it keeps crashing as soon as I post :S))

((I blame Jaina,

She dissapeared and hasn't sen word back or anything.

tongue.gif))

((Might as well, but we have to make sure we have more people who aren't going to bail wthout saying anyting. People who actually want to see this rp survive. Rocky starts are fine and all, but it needs to at least keep going.))

((One thing is, my cousin keeps changing the dates that he wants to take me over to Colorado. We think that it is either tomorrow or the day after. It might change X3))

((Well this RP is thoroughly dead. There hasn't been an actual post in months. No one had been around in weeks, I just wanted to let you know I'm not going to try anymore with this RP, it's being taken out of my subscriptions. sleep.gif ))

Sign in to follow this