sharlykng

Midnight Madness

Endarian

Username: orange

Character name: Julia

Personality: Julia is not someone to mess with, she is a really ((Im not kidding)) disciplined person with a temper. When she is not mad Julia is a nice caring person

Position: Drako-tamer

Appearance: Julia has amber eyes and bronze straight hair. Also, she has many distinct scars on her arms and some on her legs.

Weapon of Choice: Long Dagger

Ability: Really good with animals

History: Julia grew up in Darakon with the drakos and learned how to train and ride the dragons. Her whole family has been born in Darakon. In her family drako-riding is a tradition.

Extra: Julia has a scar on her left ankle that looks like a fire from a training accident.

Can I do another one for reservation that I did ((rocs rock))

Endarian

Character: John

Personality: John is a cool mellow dude who likes to shape shift into animals to scare his friends. When he is scareing his friends he is kind of evil but in a good way.

Appearance: John has dark russet hair and brownish eyes.

Class: Skinchanger

Weapon of Choice: Long Sword ((I don’t think he really needs a weapon but ok))

Ability: To be extra sneaky about skinchanging

History: John grew up in Endaria where he learned how to take full control in his animal body. Also, he was the first of his generation to live in Endaria.

(( Just a question If you were a drako tamer with no drako as one of your own characters what would you do would you ask another player or something else blink.gif ))

Edited by orange

"Chawnre, nice to meet you." He said. "So, where are you headed right now? Or are you going straight to the battlefield?"

Benny was rummaging in the stolen satchel for some food. He climbed to the top of Tyflos' head, and sat munching. Tyflos stood, not bothered by the action.

"I was thinking of heading to my favrite spot and snipe the enemy. To easy and it works to." Chawnre said "As for right now? No where in particular at the moment."

"Mind if we tag along? Don't really have much to do either." Tyflos said.

Benny was once again messing around. He had finished eating and almost fell onto the quiver around Tyflos' waist. But he caught himself in mid-fall and landed back on Tyflos' shoulder and what could have been mistaken for as a hand-spring.

((Says copper hair and wings, before she was raised by the creatures she had lived close to Arver in a small cabin. During one of the fights she had tried to follow her parents but soon became lost. The elder Fownir at the time took her under his guidance and she has lived as such ever since. Her name is Lilian))

((Kayz, just edit accordingly and then I'll approve it biggrin.gif

Endarian

Personality: Julia is not someone to mess with, she is a really ((Im not kidding)) disciplined person with a temper

HIstory: JUlia grew up in Darakon with the drakos and learned how to train and ride them

EXtra: JUlia has a scar on her left ankle that looks like a fire from a training accident

Can I do another one for reservation that i did

Endarian

Personality: John is a cool mellow dude who likes to shapeshift into animals to scare his friends.

Weapon of Choice: Long Sword ((I dont think he really needs a wepon but ok))

HIstory: John grew up in Endaria where he learened how to take full control in his animal body.

Correct the grammatical errors first; you can run it through MS Word like Archios did. Uh, where's the appearance section of the form? That's one of the main components that plays a part in the RP, so you can't cut it out. For Julia, how's she like when she isn't hot-headed? And what is John like when he isn't pranking people? I shall close an eye on the history smile.gif

EDIT: Haz one of mine forms up! History section's still WIP.))

Edited by sharlykng

"Mind if we tag along? Don't really have much to do either." Tyflos said.

Benny was once again messing around. He had finished eating and almost fell onto the quiver around Tyflos' waist. But he caught himself in mid-fall and landed back on Tyflos' shoulder and what could have been mistaken for as a hand-spring.

((Ack sorry did not see your post till now.))

Chawnre nodded "Sure. Only thing is I still don't know what we'll do till night." he said "Target practice is to easy and nothing to it..."

"Well, niether do I." Tyflos said.

"I'm stumped." Benny added.

"Well, we could go harass guards?" Tyflos asked.

Benny climbed to the top of Tyflos' head and stood on his tip-toes.

"I don't even see one." He replied.

"Well, I have nothing, haw about you Chawnre? Ideas?" Tyflos asked.

Chawnre thought for a moment "I could show you my fav spot in the field. Hard for non ranged guys to get to." he said then thought again "We could go and really tear up the training area and say we trained hard if they get made?"

"Lets go to the spot, I might need somewhere to go if the front line gets over-run by warriors. Don't think my bow will do much good then." Tyflos said.

"How are we gonna get there, never seen an Endarian do much more than a glide." Benny chimed in.

Chawnre bent down "I could take you." he said getting ready. "Don't worry I can help you get up and down and yes your bow would not work well in a melee fight."

Tyflos didn't say much at that point. Instead of climbing on awkwardly, he scaled a small kiosk with natural skill and jumped over and landed on Chawnre. Benny just climbed on.

"You OK?" Tyflos asked as he landed. "That just happen to be easier."

He adjusted his bow.

Now, his weapons were of odd size. His bow was outright his height, if only a few inches shorter. the arrows were not much smaller in that they were a third his height and were in a quiver that hung from his waist. This in all didn't bother him much moving about.

Chawnre nodded "Your there din't feel ya land oh well." he said jokingly then opened his wings "Well here goes." he said and suddenly they were shooting up into the air He slowed down after a while to let them get there barings "Sorry just had to."

"Mhmm" Benny commented sarcastically.

Tyflos was enjoying himself.

"I've never been this high before!" He said exasperated by the climb into the sky. "This is great!"

He spread his wings to feel the cool atmospheric air. He almost caught some wind but made sure to hold fast onto Chawnre's armor.

Chawnre was scanning the ground and spotted the spot and dove down and landed "See here large view of the field while you have your own cover to. They start climbing you got plenty of time to shoot them down." he said pointing at everything "And with my shots make it a perfect spot." He said firing off a shot and watching to streak across the field and eventually slam into a rock a ways off.

Tyflos jumped off with Benny on his head.

"Benny, pass me an arrow." He instructed.

Benny did as he was told. Tyflos took off his bow and took point. Strung the arrow, aimed.

"Chawnre, can you see that Kardakos?" He asked. "Now watch this arrow."

He aimed up. The Kardakos was maybe seven hundred meters off at best. Tyflos let the giant arrow loose. It flew through the air ((with the greatest of speeds xd.png daring young man on the flying trapeze)), whistling to whole way. It struck the lone Kardakos between the eyes before it could attack a Yaun.

"Not bad for a blind kid, eh?" He said humbly.

((I thought the fight had yet to begin for the night.... and will post once I get home.))

((It hasn't. Those were two wild animals engaged in a natural fight. Not mondagans.))

Tyflos nodded then sniped the other one in the eye "Yes it is." he agreed "Persis calculations of the blur. Interesting." he said looking around "So what do you think of this place?" he asked looking around.

Endarian

Personality: Julia is not someone to mess with, she is a really ((Im not kidding)) disciplined person with a temper. When she is not mad Julia is a nice caring person

Appearance: Julia has amber eyes and bronze straight hair. Also, she has many distinct scars on her arms and some on her legs.

History: Julia grew up in Darakon with the drakos and learned how to train and ride the dragons. Her whole family has been born in Darakon. In her family drako-riding is a tradition.

Extra: Julia has a scar on her left ankle that looks like a fire from a training accident.

Can I do another one for reservation that I did ((rocs rock))

Endarian

Personality: John is a cool mellow dude who likes to shape shift into animals to scare his friends. When he is scareing his friends he is kind of evil but in a good way.

Appearance: John has dark russet hair and brownish eyes.

Weapon of Choice: Long Sword ((I don’t think he really needs a weapon but ok))

History: John grew up in Endaria where he learned how to take full control in his animal body. Also, he was the first of his generation to live in Endaria.

(( Just a question If you were a drako tamer with no drako as one of your own characters what would you do would you ask another player or something else blink.gif ))

((Accepted! As for your question, you could make the Drako an NPC, as a companion with your tamer. tongue.gif I don't mind.))

"I'm sure it's a beautiful place." Tyflos said. "But what I know is that it's a great sniper position."

He unstrung his bow and stabbed the bottom end into the ground. He lay the satchel and quiver down next to it. He found a rock, which in his case is harder than finding a person, and sat down on it. It was a smooth rock and curved like a seat. It was probably once made like that. next to him, lay a stick, a good straight one. Benny caught on as Tyflos began inspecting the stick. He was sitting next to him and pulled the only other tool Tyflos carried out of a inward pocket in Tyflos' boot. A small whittling knife. So Tyflos started making it an arrow.

"How'd you come across this place Chawnre?" He asked.

"I came across it when I had to retreat once." He said remembering.

That day

"Were out numbered casultys to high tonight is no victory. What do we do sir?" "Retreat tatical potions any just take out more then they can of you. Range units fall back and cover fire!" "Ay sir" "Sir the Mondagans! There on full advance!" "Range units focus fire on them!"

back to present

"I was forced to back up and eventually unable to continue fighting so I had to run to live. In the process I was hit in the wing and believe it or not I crash landed here. From here I fired as many shots as possible to at the very least go down fighting. Some how we pushed them back and once again got stale mate." Chawnre finished off. "I don't know if you were here that day but it was a interesting battle."

"No, this will mark my sixteenth battle in Arver." He replied.

He was about done with the arrow and had found some flint, using some nearby kindling, along with his whittling knife, he started a fire.

Benny had left a few minutes before and searched out a flat stone and two Y-shaped sticks. He brought them back and set them next to Tyflos. Then he pretty much jumped into the satchel looking for anything left to eat.

Setting up a fire-ring out of stones around the fire, Tyflos set the Y-shaped sticks on opposite sides. Set the arrow-to-be on it and waited for it to crackle, the tell-tale sign that that kind of wood has hardened.

"So, how much longer would you say 'till the battle? My sense of time is terrible." He asked Chawnre.

"I would say a bit longer then both side would be setting up tonight's bases. From here do to this rock right here its also a perfect hide out for spying. So far there slowly gathering on there side from what I can tell." he said peeking around the rock "I'd say in around a hour or so."

"Great." Tyflos said with enthusiasm.

He took the fire-hardened branch off the fire. Set it aside, and began softening the flat stone over the fire.

Benny came over with what was left of their goods, two loafs of bread and three applelike fruits.

"Hungry?" Benny asked to anyone.

Tyflos just took an applelike fruit and ate it.

John woke up with a big smile on his face knowing something would happen. He got up and looked around and he saw a drako. So he skinchanged into a field Syad so no one could see him

Edited by orange