sharlykng

Midnight Madness

edit:

Endarian/Mondagan

Username: ArchiosLukos

Character Name: Lillian

Endarian or Mondagan: Endarian

Personality: Very shy around others of her kind but she treats her animal clan as brothers and sisters. From a learned behavior she retreats at a disturbance and hasn't tested her wings. Lillian is also an annoyance to Arver because of her fascination with cloaks and metal. So far she has stolen a rapier, various trinkets, and several sets of deep green clothes

Class/Position: Blader

Ability: She is very adept at handling animals

Weapon of choice: a rapier

Appearance: http://i52.tinypic.com/azgr9f.png copper hair and wings she also wears a cloak that comes down to her knees.

History: Before she was raised by creatures she had lived close to Arver in a small cabin. During one of the fights she tried to follow her parents but soon became lost; The elder Fownir at the time took her under his guidance and she had lived as such ever since. Among the Fownir she is passed between the individuals for care and mentoring.

Extra: She can understand the meaning of Fownir and also a very vague sense of Endarian

(I assumed that the Fownir have no intelligent language so her native language is a mix of their communication signs and her own instinct of communication)

((Accepted!))

Chawnre how ever was still firing shots left and right arrows having little effect on the armor. He eventually pulled back and landed by Tyflos "Sorry about the flight there. But as you saw had to avoid a few rounds of rocks and arrows." he said checking his armor for any arrow lodged into it.

"No problem, I just ran out of arrows." He said picking up a sword that lay with that corpse of a Endarian Blader. To add insult to injury, Tyflos also pick-pocketed her.

"Come on, might as well fight together." He said happily as he placed a great deal of money into his satchel.

He jumped a dirt mound a landed in a trench, blade in hand, Benny right behind his, knife in tail. When he had the chance he dived for a nearby shield. Then he hopped out of the trench, crouched, hiding behind the shield as arrows thwacked it. Doing a roll to a pile of Mondagan corpses, he almost got beheaded by a Mondagan axe. It swung at his head like he was a tree. Tyflos engaged the attacker head on. his shield was knocked away and he was in a dead-lock axe on sword. He couldn't hold it for long and got thrown a few feet. Benny jumped on the Mondagan's head and stabbed relentlessly at the devil-like head. But the Mondagan threw him off and Benny landed on Tyflos. The Mondagan came at the two axe flailing. Tyflos seriously thought this was it, he hadn't the time to take off his longbow...

Exept both axes were stopped by a armored arm of Chawnre. He slugged the Mondagan in the head with his talon paws stabbing the Mondagan a few times all at once killing it. "Sounds like a plan." he said setting Tyflos back on his feet "Dam that still hurt." he said next inspecting the armor which was now dented and he fired off cover fire for Tyflos to go grab his stuff back.

Tyflos found the sword once more but the Shield had shattered.

"I have an idea." He said chuckling, and killing a Mondagan that was trying to flank Chawnre. "You be the tank, I'll pick off the ones that you can't get!" He yelled and he did a flip over Chawnre and sent his sword clumsily down on a flanker's head. Benny wasn't helping much.

"On your right, kid!" He yelled to Tyflos, who hadn't seen the blur on the right.

He sent a blade through his abdomen.

Chawnre nodded "Sounds like an idea." he said using his armored tail to trip up a few enemy's allowing there side to finish them off. Another Mondagan was coming up with duel axes "Good thing I wear armor." Chawnre said before engaging the Mondagan "Tyflos's keep them off me this guy knows I'm here so he might not go down as fast." He said as he blocked a blow the to metal things sending a shower of sparks to the ground.

Lillian was at the very top of the trees watching the battle below. These creatures fought nightly like as if they were her brothers and sisters fighting the Verls. It reminded her of something from long ago, but she couldn't remember what. A howl in the distance told her that the pack was calling her to return. As silently as a tom cat she jumped from tree to tree until the furry animals she called family were directly below her. Lillian swung down and told them of that same monotonous ritual that happened nightly between the two peoples. Her eldest sister replied with a short growl of disagreement and the rest of the pack followed with their own input.

Tyflos saw a dark purple blur come at him. Like lightning he flipped over it and came down with his blade. He jumped on to Chawnre and then off to the next opponent. He was struggling with his sword. This wasn't his trade. Nor could he control the sword with the grace often associated with it. But he kept diligent.

Being blind had it's advantage, over the ruckus he heard a Fownir howl. No one else probably heard it, but if it meant their involvement, good. Maybe, if they recognized his scent, it might not go so well. But he was surrounded as it were. He fought his way back to Benny and Chawnre.

The Fownir sent Lillian out once more, this time to collect food and anything else the pack needed. So she climbed back up the tree and her family went back to the den. Lillian was expected to return at the end of the battle if she got stuck or before then if it was a normal night. Again she ran across the branches and came across the battle grounds. She hid her colors with the green cloak she was wearing and sat with her knees clutching to the branch. It bounced up and down because of her weight but ceased after a few seconds. Lillian crept down and took a nearby (dead) archer's bag, armor, and a small brass locket that he had around his neck. She slipped it around hers and threw the armor in the bag and the cloak on her back.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Tyflos saw a dark purple blur come at him. Like lightning he flipped over it and came down with his blade. He jumped on to Chawnre and then off to the next opponent. He was struggling with his sword. This wasn't his trade. Nor could he control the sword with the grace often associated with it. But he kept diligent.

Being blind had it's advantage, over the ruckus he heard a Fownir howl. No one else probably heard it, but if it meant their involvement, good. Maybe, if they recognized his scent, it might not go so well. But he was surrounded as it were. He fought his way back to Benny and Chawnre.

Chawnre finally got the upper hand and finished off the Mondagan "Tyflos we need to back up. Were being pushed back." he said "My strength lays with rang not melee."

"Agreed, on both accounts." Tyflos said through a bloody mouth. It had been blunted by an axe hilt and started to bleed. Looking around the blurs he saw an opening in the wave of Mondagans coming at them.

"QUICK! Follow me!" He said over the fight. "I got a way out."

He did a handspring routine all the way to the wave and back flipped over them. Landing he ran. He actually wall-ran up a Mondagan and slashed on the way down, killing it. He followed small gaps all the way back to friendly lines. Let's hope Beny can stick with Chawnre. Because Benny was holding on for dear life. As much as he didn't like to walk, he didn't like holding on to a Drako for dear life much either.

((*adds in own post coz she ish bored* This is Adamaris! *bows to non-existent audience*))

Nighttime. War. Ada could scent it in the air. She rolled her shoulders, as if the bloodlust could be physically shaken off. Gripping her staff firmly, she gestured for her little party to follow along as she settled into a gentle trot back towards Mondaga. One of the Fownirs, Fallon, bumped his nose against her thigh playfully, getting an affectionate pat on his head. He panted happily, evenly matching his steps to follow her pace. Ada grinned, using her tail to grab a slab of meat and transferring it to her hand, halting her walk. Her entourage perked up and stared at the meat as if it were a treat, and tensing slightly, she threw it with all her might towards the forest, Fallon and his companion, the rocs, and young Nika chasing after it, growling at each other competitively. The only roc rolled its eyes at her, nudging her cheek gently. "Oh, come on, Yuse, look at them! It's so nice to see my efforts at bonding with them has paid off," she told the Roc, who snorted before looking at her expectantly. Ada chuckled, and pulled out another piece of meat and tossing it at Yuse. He caught it easily and settled down for a good meal, making contented noises. Huffing, she stomped the ground. "No Yuse, we have to go back. It's night, and you know what that means," she reprimanded. Yuse hung his head and quickly wolfed down his food, before lowering his body in preparation for something. Ada laughed. "A race? You're not afraid I'll beat you?" Yuse shrugged his shoulders and looked back; the others were coming back already. By the time he turned back to Ada, she had raced off towards her lab. With a growl, he bunched his muscles and spread his wings, taking care to fly low as he flew with the other 2 rocs. Ada laughed, spreading her arms as her party caught up with her. Fallon bumped his nose at her arm this time. She pinched his snout, making him yelp in surprise as she smiled, crossing the deserted city and opening her large lab. Everyone filed in and settled down on the soft forest floor, getting ready for dawn. Ada gave her attention to each of her beloved minions, biding them to have a good rest before she retreated to her quarters. Eight pair of eyes followed her adoringly as she closed the door.

((Yuse would be the skinchanger biggrin.gif Me hasn't decided on all of the names yet...))

"Agreed, on both accounts." Tyflos said through a bloody mouth. It had been blunted by an axe hilt and started to bleed. Looking around the blurs he saw an opening in the wave of Mondagans coming at them.

"QUICK! Follow me!" He said over the fight. "I got a way out."

He did a handspring routine all the way to the wave and back flipped over them. Landing he ran. He actually wall-ran up a Mondagan and slashed on the way down, killing it. He followed small gaps all the way back to friendly lines. Let's hope Beny can stick with Chawnre. Because Benny was holding on for dear life. As much as he didn't like to walk, he didn't like holding on to a Drako for dear life much either.

Chawnre decided to follow Tyflos but instead of avoiding the enemy's he either stepped on there heads and or was plowing through them slashing and stabbing on his way past through over what ever (Imagin him steamrolling. There's no stopping him atm do to him also more or less running through them to and his armor stops the main attacks.)

Tyflos was crouch walking through Endarian archers. He eventually came across a full-quiver of long-bow arrows, after discarding normal ones. He sat down and started firing. Eventually he saw Chawnre and aided by picking off those who tried to axe him. He had a guess that the morning sun would rise soon. He'd been fighting for a long while, and if felt like it was to be soon. Plus, he started to see Endarian blurs backing out of the fight, same with Mondagan.

((Man, where's Orange?))

Edited by Dusset

Chawnre was stopped by a team of 5 axe Mondagan's. He snarled and they looked like they knew they could take him on. They swung aiming for the nicks in the armor and blocked 4 axes and shifted his body armor to block the rest and stabbed one in the face but was slowly being pushed back to enemy lines.

Edited by little lost dragon

Benny came at the Mondagans like a wild, well, monkey. Stabbing, choking, biting, all of it. Tyflos noticed this and fired an arrow. It went through the heads of two Mondagans. Benny got one, and left two for Chawnre. Benny was jumping from head to head, horn to horn, axe to axe. and landed on Tyflos' head.

"Thank the good lord for two tails." Benny said.

"Thank him that I noticed your scrawny censorkip.gif in the fight!" Tyflos said jokingly as he fired more arrows. "What would you do without me?"

"Fight a lot less and eat a lot more, that's what!" Benny retorted.

Lillian went back up the trees and rifled through her findings. There was a manner of medical supplies which she threw overboard and along with them a handful of arrows. The worthwhile findings were several packages of wrapped meat and miscellaneous writing tools

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Benny came at the Mondagans like a wild, well, monkey. Stabbing, choking, biting, all of it. Tyflos noticed this and fired an arrow. It went through the heads of two Mondagans. Benny got one, and left two for Chawnre. Benny was jumping from head to head, horn to horn, axe to axe. and landed on Tyflos' head.

"Thank the good lord for two tails." Benny said.

"Thank him that I noticed your scrawny censorkip.gif in the fight!" Tyflos said jokingly as he fired more arrows. "What would you do without me?"

"Fight a lot less and eat a lot more, that's what!" Benny retorted.

Chawnre finished off the last 2 "I'm going to need repairs on my armor now for sure." he mumbled coming back to friendly lines. The sun had started to rise again "Once again stale mate." He said

"Yeah, I don't think the fighting will ever stop at this rate." Tyflos said. "Anyways, let's get back to Arver! I have money to spend and a monkey to feed!"

Benny heard this,

"Yup, and a monkey to fe... HEY!" He exclaimed while sitting on Tyflos' head.

Tyflos just smiled and rubbed Benny's belly until he shut up. Tyflos jumped upon Chawnre.

"YAW!" They said in unison. They laughed and fell forward on Chawnre's back.

Lillian went over to the next warrior, and the next. She now had three bags of wrapped meat and the original bag with nothing but writing utensils and paper. Among other things Lillian enjoyed drawing and embedding the den with her shiny new treasures.

"Yeah, I don't think the fighting will ever stop at this rate." Tyflos said. "Anyways, let's get back to Arver! I have money to spend and a monkey to feed!"

Benny heard this,

"Yup, and a monkey to fe... HEY!" He exclaimed while sitting on Tyflos' head.

Tyflos just smiled and rubbed Benny's belly until he shut up. Tyflos jumped upon Chawnre.

"YAW!" They said in unison. They laughed and fell forward on Chawnre's back.

Chawnre opened his wings and shot off into the sky heading home. Seems he made to new friends and they both kept each other alive to. He landed near by the food area of the town and walked over to a booth "Mind if you serve three survivors of last nights fight?" he asked

The branch Lillian was sitting on rocked back and Forth violently as someone flew past it. She found herself clinging on upside down with three legs and quickly hoisted herself up. The nuisance was nowhere to be found but Lillian decided to make a round in town before leaving. She climbed down and wiped blood on her arms and face. With her new disguise she pretended to limp into town.

Tyflos' mouth was still bleeding, he staunched it with a piece of cloth he found on one of his, 'looted', arrows. He was in fact passed some food from the vendor. Enough for him and Benny.

"Hey, don't starve our loyal steed!" He said jokingly. He with-held from eating because of his mouth. Benny had already eaten his portion.

"Steed?" Chawnre asked looking up as best he could "I'll teach you about steed at some point now." he sent back jokingly "Anyway ok fine." he said and removed some coin he had between his scales (only way to story them) and paid and got his meal.

Tyflos saw what he wanted in a kiosk. He hadn't the money to buy nor the patience to steal it, it was within a cage, within a cage. He'd have to come back and get two someday. But he put that to the back of his mind.

"So, where should we go? Explore?" Tyflos said.

Benny was in agreement, he nodded.