Saiph

Moments of EWWW!

Imagine finding a two-square-inch cricket in your bedroom twice. and bathroom. and kitchen. and door. ick! And I had to use the men's room once (out of order ladies') and the grossest, most sexist and disturbing graffiti was in the door. (T**s) There was also one that said someone had sucked on someone else's something, and it wasn't a lollipop.

Edited by Milkymoon101

Um... I haven't been disgusted much but i disgust people! I said to my cousin once that im gonna crawl up his eye and eat all his eye goo, then I started poking his face

When I was in 7th grade I was walking down to my bus stop and next to the side walk there is a patch of grass. I was walking by it and there was a bloody turtle shell in the grass with no turtle in it.  :x

I found a empty turtle shell once. *Flashback* That kind of stuff doesn't scare me much so I picked it up and road home in the car with it on my lap.

Until a spider crawled out.

It was huge and it was all over my legs. Spiders only scare me when they crawl on me, I don't want to be bitten a turn into spider-girl or something... I made my dad pull over and kill it, then I threw the shell on the ground and we ran over it a few times.

I remembered one time when my mom smelled this odd stench under the house. And that she sent me to go under there to find out. Eh...lets just say that it was a awfully scary dead corpse of a stiff cat with a face that said "OMG!!" And (it was dead for at least a week)....guess who had to pull that thing out while screaming? dry.gif

I found a empty turtle shell once. *Flashback* That kind of stuff doesn't scare me much so I picked it up and road home in the car with it on my lap.

It was huge and it was all over my legs. Spiders only scare me when they crawl on me, I don't want to be bitten a turn into spider-girl or something... I made my dad pull over and kill it, then I threw the shell on the ground and we ran over it a few times.

I never was scared of spiders... Maybe growing up with a brother who made me feed and take care of his pink-toed trantular when i was 5 helped.

The grossest thing I can think of was when I looked in my encyclopedia about the human body... I was pretty scared when looking at it, for some reason. I'm kinda scared about looking at the things inside the human body...

Hmm, I have an empty turtle shell story too, but it's a bit more creepy than disgusting...

So, I was outside in the yard, and I see this turtle shell. I pick it up to show it to my mom, but she screams when I almost bring it inside. (I'm assuming that she was afraid of something like the others happening.) So we leave it outside. About a week later, we go back to where we left it, and it was gone...O-e

This is the gross one. So, we have a cat that kinda likes to join in with what the family's doing. On Mother's Day, we decide to go with the ol' breakfast in bed. We're all sitting there and pampering her. Then the cat jumps onto the bed with a dead mouth in her jaws, and drops it on my mom's legs(there was a blanket over them, though). She screams xd.png.

my most nasty moment was when me and my friend were playing the wii and then my friends like whats that smell? then a few moments later i smell it . poop . then i look behind my shoulder and my puppy is eating something i go over and say" what are you eating girl " i bend down and look ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i scream!then my dog smelled like poop for the next 3 days . i can say that some of the other storys were way grosser i haven't had that many really gross moments!

for those that dont even like people typing about blood,DO NOT and i mean DO NOT read this

i have to ones,so i got out of the shower,the shower used to be my sisters and its one of those that has a door,so i closed the door on my foot,we didn't see anything until i got int my room,there was blood drips all over the carpet from where i walked

the other one happened today,my shower water was so cold i jumped back and scraped my foot...again and it would NOT stop bleeding like the blood was all yellow-red in the water,it was kinda gross...

My moment of EWWW was when I was eating lunch at school with my friends and one of my friends made a funny joke while I was drinking chocolate milk. The milk smelled sooooo good, untill I laughed out loud and the milk spprayed all over my lunch try and pants. I walked around smelling soooo bad because the milk spoiled fast, plus it looked liked I pooped my pants. Everywhere I went I smelled terrible and everyone kept their distance from me the rest of the day. At least they could of ran away from the smell while I was wearing it. dry.gif

~Xylr

I never was scared of spiders... Maybe growing up with a brother who made me feed and take care of his pink-toed trantular when i was 5 helped.

I think spiders are cool but... with all the awful stories people tell me at school about being bitten by them, trying to scare me...yeah.. it worked.

Okay. This is disgusting to me, don't tell me to try and top anything, because from what I know, MedivalMystic's story I can NEVER top.

So we were going to have lunch today, and someone in my family wanted cheese. So they pull out the cheddar cheese-one of those sliced pieces, not little crumbles-and guess what we see?

The cheese had gone a nasty greenish gray and looked very disgusting overall. I don't like cheese unless it's macaroni cheese or a cheeseburger, and I am very glad I didn't like cheese at the time, otherwise I would have NEVER eaten cheese again except for burgers and macaroni. Luckily my dad threw it out and found more cheese. I was also very lucky that the container was sealed tightly because otherwise I'd've smelled it and I know that dairy does not smell that good when it's old.

Yuck. Simply disgusting. XP

~Cavey

A casualty spat blood on my exposed face and arms the other week.

Another managed to throw up two litres of her stomach contents in under five seconds, all over my floor.

One pee'd on the stretcher when I was sat right next to her.

Another threw up and the splash-back got one of my team in the face.

There was the guy lying in his own vomit who I had to carry indoors - that coat went straight in the wash.

The guy covered head to toe in his own blood from a head wound.

The girl who threw up her dinner - chicken and spinach risotto looks just the same on the way out as on the way in.

That's just off the top of my head. And of course there's all the various piles of vomit I've had to clean up normally.

Edited by Kestra15

i have ducks they where trying to hatch there eggs one time (no boy duck) i had to the GREEN rotten duck eggs ti the bin i droped one it made a pop sound when it broke it was all solid and the stench!

I went over to my acquaintance's house one time, because she had few friends and she wasn't exactly an attractive type if you know what I mean. She smelled like fish and toothpaste.

Anyway, I was spending the night at her house. It was the most discusting thing I had ever smelled. She had *seventeen* dogs and they slept on mattresses. With her. I was a little grossed out since they were still 'potty training' them, and every step I took another had an accident. We had just woken up, (I had moved to the basement downstairs and shut the dogs out to be left alone) and I came up for cereal when she called me. She had no dishwasher, so she told me just to 'clean 'em off a little, they were cleaned last night' (remember that phrase). So I did, (she had no hot water) and cleaned them with a sponge.

I poured my cereal in, and poured the milk, and began eating on the porch with her. She was casually chatting, and was beginning to seem like a nice girl. Then, as we were finishing, she asked, "Are you done?" I nodded. She took the bowls full of milk, set them on the ground, and opened the porch door. The dogs who had been eagerly watching us eat began to fight over licking the milk.

I literally gagged a little.

I hadn't washed the bowls with hot water. I hadn't used soap. And as I sat, mortified as the dogs finished their meals, the girl picked the two bowls up, and set them in the sink.

"The dogs clean the bowls for us!" She replied, like it was something all Americans should do, just let their dogs lick their bowls clean and just 'clean 'em off a little bit'. Without hot water. Or soap. I'm feeling sick just remembering it.

I was walking around in town with some of my friends and I stepped on a dead squirrel's head. I could hear the skull crunch D:

We were shopping in the city and a pigeon got hit by a taxi. It actually wasn't that bad, except for the horrible popping noise.

I was at a neighbor's house and she asked me if I would like a slice of pie. I sat down at the table with my pie and realized something was wrong the moment I took a bite. I scraped off the top layer of crust with my fork and saw that there was mold growing in the peach filling. xd.png

Edited by monochrome1053

The biggest eww I remember right now was throwing out a very colourful piece of cheese that I had left in my fridge shelf in Bremen for three months. Oh, and seeing some people casually vomiting on the street, wiping their mouth and walking straight on.

Edited by lightbird

Also, this one time growing up, quite a few of our cats were dying. My mother wanted them buried on the new property were were moving to, so they were put in a large empty freezer out in the barn. Some time along though, the electric went out and the freezer died. We only found out about it months later because the smell was leaking out of it. So in the heat of the summer my father and mother attempted to remove very mushy, once pretty, cats from this freezer. The smell was the worst I had ever experienced and was retching even 200 feet away. My father didn't want to deal with it anymore and just dug a freezer sized pit and dumped the whole thing in. I pity the poor person that might find this freezer some years into the future.

Time capsule! xd.png

Worst ewww moment..... either when I went out into my St. Bernard's kennel and found Cloud(what I named a grey and white cat that belonged to my neighbors) dead. Other that a huge dent in his body like one of the dogs stepped on him(It was decomposing) he was completely unharmed. At least until he fell apart, literally. the other time that was eww, was when I found my friends cat on the side of the road. It's head was missing, not sure how to say this, but it looked like it was turned inside out. It's head was crushed, and everything else was all across the road.

My moment of eww was kind of awesome at the same time... we had a soya bean bomb. More specifically it was a soya bean milk drink that came in a screw top plastic bottle, that was really sweet - it used to be popular in high school, and one of my classmates had a bad habit of drinking about half the bottle and forgetting about them. Now, she'd left one such bottle in her desk, which was one of those really old-fashioned wooden ones with a flip top.

Fast forward several months later, on a really hot muggy day, during a free period waiting for the next teacher, everyone's drowsy as hell and/or sleeping in class... and the bottle explodes with an almighty *bang*. In her desk.

We all jump about 50 feet, two or three neighbouring classes pop in to see what the frick just happened, and our teacher rushes in because she'd heard it from the staircase leading up to our floor and was worried that someone might need first aid. But the only things that needed assistance were the books in her desk and a spare uniform set she'd had in there. We shoved it to the back of the class, the stench was was so bad, and even the handyman thought something had died in there - he offered to burn it.

The other one was a sort of urban legend around our school, where a civet cat got into the water tank that supplied drinking water to the teacher's room somehow, and drowned in there, and no one knew until the water started filtering down as cloudy red/brown muck.

Edited by drusharte